剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
So, we're staying here in the house.
所以我们留在这里吗
Well, the gennies are up,
是的
S.E.A.L.S will be here soon to secure the area,
海豹突击队很快会来保护这片区域
the whole town's getting cleaned up,
整个镇已经清扫过了
and with the cure now...
现在又有了治愈药
it's time to rebuild.
是时候重建了
We'll be safe here.
这里会很安全的
Sounds like your mind is made up.
听起来你已经打定主意了
It is.
是的
Well, I guess we should start to unpack, then.
那我们该开始收拾东西了
Mom would never have wanted you to come home
妈妈绝对不会希望你没完成任务
before you finished your mission.
就回家
Ashley... She wouldn't have wanted you to give up.
阿什丽 她不会想让你放弃的
Let's hear it for O'Connor for getting the power back on!
让我们感谢奥康纳帮我们恢复电力
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Let's go, Romeo. Let's go.
该走了 罗密欧 该走了
We got to be going, mom. I know you do.
我们该走了 妈妈 我知道
Just tell me you won't be
告诉我等我回来的时候
living in this bowling alley when I get back.
你不会还住在这个保龄球馆里
I think I'll go home.
我会回家的
Might have left a mess there, if I recall.
我没记错的话那里还是一团糟
You did.
确实
I am so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
You too, mom.
我也是 妈妈
You too.
我也是
Ma'am...
夫人
It was very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You take care of my girl.
照顾好我的女儿
and the baby.
还有宝宝
You think I don't see?
你觉得我看不出来吗
I'm your mother.
我是你妈妈
I'll be back in a month,
我一个月内就会回来
Six weeks tops.
最多六周
Gonna be puttering around all day?
你准备一天都这么乱晃荡吗
Just getting the place in order.
只是把这里整理下
Well, I thought you might just be, uh, procrastinating...
我还以为你是在拖延时间
...'cause you don't know how to go back to the ship
因为你不知道该如何回船上去
and tell that crew of yours that you're quitting.
告诉你的船员你不干了
Do you not realize that they --
你没意识到他们
that they can't do it without you?
他们没有你不行吗
What kind of message are you gonna send to them,
你这样会传达出什么样的信息
that you're, uh, George Washington
乔治·华盛顿
and you've come back to work on your farm?
最终决定退隐务农
You think because you got a-a lab in Baltimore
你觉得就因为巴尔的摩有个实验室
and six planes with the cure
又有六架飞机带着治愈药
that everything's in hand?
所有事就尽在掌握了
The world is in chaos.
世界一片混乱
There's a lot more to do.
还有很多事要做
And that crew is trained to do it, with or without me.
我的船员受过训练 有没有我都能做好
They need you.
他们需要你
And they don't?
他们就不需要吗
And what if I don't come back?
如果我回不来怎么办
I'm gonna make my kids orphans?
让我的孩子变成孤儿吗
You think you're the first soldier
你认为你是第一个
that had trouble leaving their family behind?
不想抛下家庭的士兵吗
During World War II, English naval captains
二战期间 英国海军的舰长们
put their wives and children in bunkers in London
把他们的妻子和孩子留在伦敦的地堡里
and went back out to sea
然后出海
to fight the Nazis for years.
抗击纳粹 奋战多年
Wives and children, dad.
妻子和孩子 爸爸
The wives were there.
妻子还在
I know you,
我了解你
and I know you're beating yourself up,
我知道你在怪自己
but if you're looking for someone to blame,
但如果你要怪谁
blame me.
怪我吧
I should have never let her go to that town.
我不应该让她去镇上
So cut the shit
别胡思乱想了
and quit laying this guilt trip on yourself.
别让自己活在内疚中了
There's no time for it.
没那个时间
Whether you like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
you're Noah and that ship is your Ark.
你是诺亚 而那条船是你的方舟
I told your mother we would not be here without you.
我告诉你妈妈没有你我们到不了这里
That's still true.
这是真的
These were given to me by the captain on the Pinckney
这是平克尼号♥的舰长在我伊♥拉♥克♥驻守期满之后
after my tour in iraq.
给我的
Sir, I-I-I-I can't.
长官 我不能收下
Those words are not spoken around here.
你无权拒绝
I'm promoting you to full lieutenant
鉴于你的勇气
for your valor...
和忠诚
...for your loyalty.
我提升你为上尉
Attention to promotion.
注意
Lieutenant Foster.
福斯特上尉
Raise your right hand and repeat after me.
举起你的右手 重复我的话
I, Alisha M. Granderson...
我 阿莉莎·M·葛兰德森
I, Alisha M. Granderson...
我 阿莉莎·M·葛兰德森
...do solemnly swear... ...do solemnly swear...
在此发誓 在此发誓
...that I will support and defend
我会支持并捍卫
the Constitution of the United States.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
...that I will support and defend
我会支持并捍卫
the Constitution of the United States.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国宪法
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
I'm glad you're still with us, Mike.
我很高兴你还在这里 麦克
You didn't think about staying with them?
你想过留下来陪他们吗
It's all I thought about.
我一直在想
You mean I could have had my first command?
你是说我本来可以当上舰长了
There's a vacant house right next to mine.
我家旁边有一个空屋
The S.E.A.L.S will be there, guarding the area, rebulding.
那里会有海豹突击队守卫 重建
My father will be there.
我爸爸会在那儿
That'll be good for the children, to be so close.
离这么近对孩子们来说很好
And, of course, I'll look in on them.
别担心 我会照看他们的
Thank you.
谢谢
Means a lot.
非常感谢
Be safe.
小心点
You too.
你也是
Talking about a navy ship came home with a cure,
说什么一艘海军军舰带回了治愈药
about planes flying across the country with scientists.
还有飞机带着科学家飞遍全国
I don't understand.
我不明白
How are you hearing this?
你怎么知道的
I told you before, Curtis, we have people everywhere.
我告诉过你 柯蒂斯 到处都有我们的人
Well, there have been a lot of rumors floating around like that.
有过很多这种传言
None of them have ever been right.
从来没对过
It's not a rumor.
那不是什么传言
Who's that?
那是谁
What did he say?
他刚才说了什么
The ship with a cure --
带着治愈药的军舰
it is not a rumor.
不是什么传言
The only question is, uh,
问题在于
what are you prepared to do about it?
你准备怎么做
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表