剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
More than I can count now.
多到数不清
Some of them were firmly aligned against us
他们有些是心怀恶意
with the worst of intentions.
与我们为敌的
Some of them were just caught up in the madness
而有些只是被迫卷入
that all this has created and simply trying to survive.
这疯狂的形势 只是想求生
We've all done things...
我们都做过
that are hard to live with.
良心难安的事
So let this be your redemption, if it needs to be,
如果可能的话 让它成为你的救赎吧
because it might be mine.
因为这也许会是我的救赎
The problem with the sub is the sound matting.
那艘潜艇的降噪系统有问题
Last I heard, the divers were trying to fix it,
我最近一次听说的是潜水员正在修复
but I don't know how much progress they're making.
但我不知道他们维修的进度如何
In all likelihood,
我们很可能
we'll be in New Orleans way ahead of them.
远比他们先到新奥尔良
And the immunes' infrastructure, how organized are they?
那些免疫者的组织结构 有多严密
How many you think there are in America?
您觉得在美国有多少人
Oh, thousands.
几千
Tens of thousands -- maybe more.
几万 或许更多
And their propaganda campaign against us --
反对我们的那些宣传运动
how far has that gotten?
他们搞多久了
As far as I know,
据我所知
the ham radio broadcast you played me was the beginning.
你们放给我听的那些业余无线电只是开始
I think it was in response to your taking me.
我觉得是为了回应你们劫走我
What else can you tell us about how they communicate?
您还知道他们其他的交流途径吗
I know they were working on a network --
我知道他们在弄一个网络
some way of connecting with other chapters --
想和其他分部联♥系♥
but I hadn't heard the details
但我不知道具体内容
and I'm not sure how it was accomplished,
不确定他们要怎么弄
and I don't know how they were getting Sean's messages
也不知道他们是怎么收到肖恩从欧洲
through from Europe.
传来的视频的
I assumed that the missionaries were flying them over.
我猜是传教士带来的
We're gonna need to see that flash drive, Mr. President.
我们要看下闪存盘 总统先生
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Here you go.
给
Ramsey's men were...
拉姆齐的手下
...handing these...
在把这些
out to the non-immunes.
分发给非免疫者
There's a mechanism inside that releases the virus to infect people.
这里面有能释放病毒 感染人群的装置
They were giving...
他们把这个...
to children?
给孩子们
We captured one of their scientists --
我们抓住了他们的一个科学家
Niels Sorensen.
尼尔斯·索伦森
But what we don't know is if anyone else in their camp
但我们不知道他们那里是否还有
is trained to replicate this idea.
能做出这东西的专业人员
If you saw anything or heard anything...?
您有看见或听见些什么吗
No, I'm sorry.
没有 抱歉
I have no idea.
我根本不知道
I wish that I could help.
真希望我能帮上忙
I think we've got enough for now.
我觉得这样可以了
Welcome, Mr. President.
欢迎 总统先生
Mr. President. Mr. President.
总统先生 总统先生
To children.
给孩子们
Mr. President?
总统先生
I need you to know something.
有件事我想让您知道
Everything you and I spoke about in Dr. Scott's lab --
我们在斯科特博士实验室里说的那些话
and I mean everything --
每一个字
stays between us.
都不能告诉别人
What matters now is the future
现在最重要的是未来
and that you're here with us.
还有您和我们在一起
Let me show you to your new quarters.
我带您去您的新办公室
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
总统先生
As you were.
稍息
Interior communications and closed circuit phone
船内通信系统与闭路电♥话♥
all set up, Sir.
安装完毕 长官
This room is now operationally capable.
房♥间已经可以使用了
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你们
Well done.
干得好
You can finish that up later.
那个你可以之后再画
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Looks like our toner cartridges are fading a bit.
似乎我们的墨粉褪色了
But it does the job, I think.
但我觉得效果还可以
It does.
是的
Brought a few of my shirts and pants for you.
我拿了几件自己的衬衫和裤子给您
On the bed there.
在那里的床上
Yeah, this one fits pretty well.
好 这件就很合身
And the sleeves are long enough.
袖子也够长
We'll have you come out
今天晚些时候
and officially meet the crew later today.
我们会请您出去正式与船员见面
Just... shake some hands, say hello.
就握握手 打个招呼
Of course.
当然
That would, uh...
那样...
that would be good.
那样很好
Anything else we can do for you, Sir?
您还有什么需要吗 长官
I'm grateful to you, Captain.
谢谢你 舰长
I think just about anyone else would've given up on me.
换了其他人恐怕就放弃我了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表