剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Whew. I can almost smell the jambalaya.
我都闻到什锦饭的味道了
You know, I grew up just 20 miles north of here.
你知道吗 我就在往北32公里的地方长大
I remember.
我记得
What? You figure you're getting a homecoming dinner?
怎么 你觉得有人会欢迎你回家吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You got eyes, don't you?
你自己睁眼看看
Even if we beat that sub,
即使我们打败了潜艇
I don't recognize this country anymore.
我也认不出这个国家了
Well, I guess we'll just have to work a little harder
那么我们就再努力一点
to get it back.
把它找回来
Know what I'm saying?
明白我的意思吗
You all right, Radish?
你好吗 萝卜
Just lost a bunch of my friends.
刚失去了几个朋友
Maybe gonna lose the rest of them now.
现在又有可能会失去更多
Ravit was the closest thing I had left to family.
拉维就是我的家人
But we march on, mate.
但我们要继续战斗 伙计
It's all we can do.
我们只能这么做
Do you need help with this, sir?
需要帮助吗 长官
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's your name, son?
你叫什么名字 孩子
Ray Diaz.
雷·迪亚兹
Future secret service man.
未来的特勤人员
Hey, Doc.
博士
Just in case.
以防万一
Clips to your belt. Wraps around your upper thigh.
固定在腰带上 绑在大腿上部
I'll let you put it on.
你自己戴上吧
Lieutenant.
上尉
Lieutenant.
上尉
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Good as I can be.
还行
Stay safe out there, okay?
注意安全 好吗
You too.
你也是
Kara.
卡拉
This sub...
这艘潜艇
You've beaten them before.
你打败过它
You'll sink it this time.
这次你可以击沉它
Don't you dare make me raise this child by myself.
别让我自己抚养这个孩子
That will not happen.
不会的
Okay?
放心吧
I'll see you soon.
一会儿见
Okay.
好的
Figures the one time you don't go with the land team,
这次你好不容易不和地面组一起行动
all the action's gonna be on the ship.
所有行动却都会在船上进行
The cure's the thing.
治愈药才是关键
Whatever happens,
无论发生什么
I know you'll get it where it needs to go.
我知道你一定会把它送达的
It's coming right back here.
我会把它送回来的
I'm glad you're so confident.
你这么自信我很高兴
Well, it sucks, though.
但是很不爽
I really wanted to be there
我真的很想亲眼看到
when you sank that son of a bitch.
你击沉那混♥蛋♥
For my family.
这是给我的家人的
Understood.
明白
Commander.
指挥官
Commander.
指挥官
Land teams, let's load up the RHIBs.
地面组 登艇
Move out!
走吧
Burk, Miller, you're on POTUS.
博克 米勒 你们保护总统
Walkies are off. All comms are face-to-face.
关掉对讲机 进行面对面通讯
We do not, under any circumstances,
在任何情况下
make contact with the ship.
都不要联♥系♥战舰
We are officially dark
在收到他们
till we hear from them that they've killed that sub.
击沉潜艇的消息前 切断一切联络
We'll be putting juice down all 50 leads now.
我们要在所有五十个管道里灌满汽油
It's gonna light up like a flashbulb.
会烧的像闪光灯一样亮堂
How's it coming?
怎么样了
About halfway through, ma'am.
差不多一半了 长官
Thanks for your help, Master Chief.
非常感谢你的帮助 军士长
Kind of shorthanded down here.
这儿有点人手不够
Brilliant idea, ma'am...
把测深仪
turning the depth finder into a sub-hunting sonar.
改装成潜艇搜寻声呐真是个好主意 长官
Yeah, well, it's only brilliant if it works.
那得看它是否能成功
We're betting that the sub is roughly here.
我们觉得潜艇大致在这儿
We're gonna spoof that we're at the mouth of Quarantine Bay.
我们会假装自己在隔离湾海口
That should draw the civilians out of the waterways north.
这么做应该能把平民引离北边的水道
If the sub takes the bait, they'll head along this route.
如果潜艇上当的话 他们会走这条路线
That's where they'll get the most depth.
这是他们下潜最深的地方
And stealth. Yes, sir.
而且隐形 是的 长官
Assuming the civilians clear the blockade and head upriver,
假设平民们搜寻完了包围圈并往上游走
we'll make the turn out of pass a loutre
我们就转进河道
and head northeast up through the main pass.
沿着主河道向东南方向行驶
And if all goes as planned, we'll make contact right here.
如果一切顺利 我们会在这里相遇
Hit them while they're looking the other way.
在他们没注意到的情况下攻击他们
We'll need to be completely silent
我们到达开口时需要完全静默
when we reach the opening, or the sub will hear us coming.
否则潜艇会知道我们过来
So we build up a good head of steam,
所以我们要制♥造♥足够的蒸汽
kill the engines, and coast into open water,
停转引擎 滑行进入开放水域
light up that sonar, and fire at whatever's there.
打开声呐 向潜艇开火
Once sonar's up, we can fix target and fire
一旦发现潜艇 我们就可以锁定目标
in less than 10 seconds, sir.
并在十秒内开火
Very well.
很好
Sir, we have a remote connect with Cess
长官 我们和服务器建立了远程联♥系♥
so Val can work from here.
这样瓦尔就可以在这儿干活了
This goes wrong, a lot of people
如果出了问题
are gonna get caught in the crossfire.
很多人都会被困在交火之中
It'll work.
不会有问题的
Time to flood the network, then.
该在网络上散布消息了
Let Ramsey's Armada know
让拉姆齐的无敌舰队知道
Nathan James has been spotted and on the move.
内森·詹姆斯号♥已被发现并且正在逃跑
Start now.
现在开始
Relax.
放松
I'm not a double agent.
我不是双面间谍
I'm on the ship, too.
我也在这艘船上
I'm not worried.
我不担心
First sign you're not on our side,
只要你露出一点马脚
I'll kill you myself.
我就会亲自杀了你
Sir, incoming messages indicate civilians are responding.
长官 收到平民的消息了
They're on the move. Looks like they're buying it.
他们正赶过去 看来他们中招了
On the move and headed north.
他们正往北走
Just make sure you don't put us too far east.
小心别把位置说的太往东
We need that sub to cross the mouth of the northern pass.
我们需要潜艇经过北方河道的海口
O.O.D., get the ship under way.
值日官 开船
Let's move.
行动吧
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Hell of a day to sink a ship, is it not?
这真是个击沉军舰的好日子 对吧
Right. Yeah!
是呀
Any news?
有动静吗
Not yet.
还没有
The plan's closing in on him, though.
不过计划是包围他
Civilians got all the escape routes blockaded now.
平民把所有逃生路线都堵住了
They'll flush them right out to us, and then it's over.
他们会把军舰赶过来 然后一切就结束了
Multiple sightings of the destroyer, sir.
有多人看见了驱逐舰 长官
Speak of the devil. Where?
说曹操曹操到 在哪
Says here Quarantine Bay.
显示在隔离湾
You slippery bastard.
这狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Must have flown the coop before the blockade formed.
肯定是在包围圈形成之前就逃掉了
Well, so much for your American Armada.
你的美国无敌舰队真没用
They let a 500-foot ship get right past them.
他们让一艘150米长的船就这么跑了
Fret not, bruv.
别乱了阵脚 兄弟
I've got a contingency on land for this very reason.
我在陆地上安排了应急策略
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表