剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I'm so sorry, Rachel.
我很遗憾 蕾切尔
I-I know what he meant to you.
我知道他对你来说很重要
Vulture team approaching the tents.
秃鹰队接近帐篷区
No sign of human life so far.
尚未发现生命迹象
X.O., you'll want to look at this.
大副 来看看这个
Where did you find this?
你在哪儿找到的
In the other tent.
另一个帐篷里
Show me.
带我去看看
Right here.
就是这里
Why did they leave?
他们为什么走了
Why did they all leave?
他们为什么都走了
The only thing I can think of is,
我只能想出一个答案
somebody got exposed and everybody just took off.
有人被传染了 所以其他人就离开了
Can you believe I haven't had a drink in five months?
你能相信我已经五个月没喝酒了吗
I saw all your bottles gone.
我看到你的酒瓶都空了
Thought maybe it went the other way.
还以为你都喝了呢
Not a drop.
一滴都没喝
Deb, I just heard. Is it really true?
小黛 我刚听说了 是真的吗
It's the real thing.
是真的
We tested it on ourselves.
我们在自己身上测试过
This is Peter. I've told him all about you.
这是彼得 我跟他说起过你
Hi. It's nice to meet you. Hi. You too.
你好 很高兴见到你 你好 我也是
You know your mother's the glue that holds this place together?
你知道是你妈妈把这里凝聚起来的吗
Seriously.
真的
Come on, let's get you in line.
走吧 我带你排队去
That is not the woman you described to me.
这可不是你跟我描述过的那个人
I know. It's amazing.
我知道 很神奇
I noticed that you introduced me as your friend.
我注意到你介绍我时说我是你的朋友
I didn't exactly know what to call you.
我不知道该怎么介绍你
I mean, boyfriend doesn't quite cut it.
你也不像是我的男朋友
What about the baby?
那孩子呢
You're not gonna tell her about that?
你不打算告诉她吗
Can't.
我不能
Because she'd ask you to stay?
因为她会要你留下来吗
Because if she asked,
因为如果她提出来了
I might have to say yes.
我也许会答应她
So far, our teams haven't met any resistance,
目前为止 我们还没遇到任何抵抗
and we just got word,
刚刚得到消息
Yates, Heller, and Moralez found their families.
耶茨 海勒和莫拉雷兹找到了他们的家人
So, that makes four.
那就有四个人了
Lieutenant Foster is determined
福斯特上尉决定
to remain with the crew on mission,
和其他人员一起继续任务
but the others would like your permission to stay here
但是其他人希望你能批准他们留在这里
to help with the ground effort.
帮助开展地面建设
My permission?
批准
They are still under enlistment.
他们还在服役期
But they don't want to leave their families.
但他们不想离开他们的家人
No, sir.
是的 长官
And they didn't think it was feasible to bring them on board.
而且他们也认为把家人带上船并不合适
Like their captain?
像他们的船长所做的那样
We never did clarify
我们还没表明过
what our position was going to be on that.
我们在这件事上的态度
That's because I haven't known what to do.
因为我也不知道该怎么做
Tell them we thank them for their service
告诉他们我们感谢他们的服务
and we'll ring them off as soon as they're ready,
他们准备好后就让他们退役
with full honors.
并致以最高荣誉
This is the captain.
我是舰长
Heard you were back.
听说你回来了
Yeah, come in, sir.
是的 请进 长官
I went by my house.
我去了我家
Garage door was open.
车♥库♥门开着
Bill's car was gone.
比尔的车不见了
There were...
只剩下
clothes and suitcases everywhere, so...
遍地的衣服和行李箱
I figure maybe they left in a hurry.
估计他们走的时候急匆匆的
I was hoping they fled somewhere, you know, early on,
我寄希望于他们提前离开了
but then I went by St. Vincent's to...
然后我去了圣·文森特医院
check the records.
去检查记录
There were piles of them,
有好多文件
just mounds of paper sitting on a gurney.
像小山一样堆在病床上
It was so surreal,
我都不敢相信
seeing their names there on that paper.
在文件上看到他们的名字
I mean...
我
I don't know what I expected...
我不知道我期望什么
you know, why --
为什么会认为
why I'd be special,
我会很特殊
why I'd be spared.
可以幸免于此
Let me tell you something else.
让我告诉你们
We are more than just survivors!
我们不只是幸存者
We are more than our grief,
我们不应再悲伤下去
we are more than our loss,
我们应该忘记我们所失去的
and we are more than our pain!
应该克服我们的痛苦
Yeah.
没错
We were spared for a reason.
我们能活下来是有原因的
We were spared because we were put on this earth
我们能活下来是因为我们命中注定
to do something more!
要在这地球上有所作为
We were spared because we're special...
我们能活下来是因为我们很特殊
...because we are the rightful inheritors of the earth.
因为我们是地球的继承人
This is our destiny...
这是我们的命运
...because we are the chosen!
因为我们是天选之人
We are the chosen!
我们是天选之人
He says there's others like him all over the country,
他说全国还有和他一样的人
like missionaries.
类似于传教士
We are the chosen!
我们是天选之人
Clear!
安全
Come on, kids.
来吧 孩子们
It's all right.
没事的
Now, remember what your father said --
记住你们爸爸说过的
one duffel bag's worth.
一个旅行包就够了
They could still be out there.
他们可能还活着
You were a cop, right, a detective?
你以前是个警♥察♥ 对吗 是个警探
So, I should just abandon the mission,
所以我要抛弃任务吗
C.O., and the crew?
抛弃舰长和船员
The captain would understand. Talk to him.
舰长会明白的 跟他谈谈
He knew his family was alive,
他当时知道他家人还活着
and he turned away to serve the mission.
然后他转头完成任务
Lost his wife because of it.
因此还失去了他的妻子
I can't bring this to him.
我不能跟他谈这个
You want to stay.
你想留下
I want a lot of things.
我想要很多事
I've been doing a lot of thinking, about everything.
我想了很多 所有的事
There's some stuff I didn't tell you,
有些事我没告诉你们
Some things that happened to our crew while we were out at sea.
我们在海上时发生的事
There are people out there who want the cure so badly,
有人很想要治愈药
they're willing to do anything for it, including kill.
为了得到它不惜一切代价 包括杀人
As long as Nathan James
只要内森·詹姆斯号♥
is leading the mission to spread the cure,
还在主持分发治愈药的任务
our ship will be a target.
我们就会是他们的目标
And it is not a safe place for you.
对你们来说很不安全
And I can't put my crew in a position
我不能在我的判断会被影响的情况下
where my own judgment might be affected
继续带领我的船员
because I'm thinking about how to protect you
因为我想得会是如何保护你们
instead of the mission.
而不是这个任务
So, you're leaving us?
所以你要离开我们吗
No. Absolutely not.
不 当然不是
I'm resigning my commission.
我会辞去我的职务
I'm gonna stay here with you.
我会留下来陪你们
There's plenty I can do for the cause here on the ground,
在这里我还有很多事可以做
and I'm not gonna leave you again.
我不会再离开你们了
It's a promise I made to you, and I'm not gonna break it.
这是我对你们所做的承诺 我会信守诺言的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表