剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
What do you mean, "Something"?
是什么东西
I got the idea it was some kind of gun or tank...
我觉得是某种枪♥械♥或者坦克
serious artillery.
重火力
They just said it was something big
他们只说是个大家伙
and it could take you out.
能把你们彻底干掉
If it's a threat, we better warn them.
如果有威胁 我们得提醒他们
Yeah, if we warn them,
是啊 可要是我们提醒他们
it could give up both our positions.
会把双方的位置都暴露出来
Well, then, we got to go after them ourselves.
那我们就亲自过去毁了那东西
Lomas Point's just a few miles north of here.
洛马岬就在这里往北几公里远的地方
Mr. President?
总统先生
Do what you got to do.
放手去做吧
We'll be fine here.
我们在这里没事的
Tex, Green, gear up.
特克斯 格林上尉 带上装备
We take one RHIB. Everyone else stays put.
我们坐硬壳充气艇去 其他人原地待命
Burk, it's on you now here.
博克 这里就靠你了
Don't worry, X.O. I got it.
别担心 大副 这里我看着
Lots of sightings, Sir.
有很多目击报告 长官
Ship's on the move again... heading north-northwest.
军舰又在移♥动♥了 向西北偏北方向航行
It's all the way up to Black Bay.
直奔黑水湾去了
He's moving fast.
它的速度太快了
Too fast for someone trying to tiptoe around a sub.
快得不像是要躲开潜艇
Bloody hell.
该死
Val.
瓦尔
Stand by to go hot with the sonar.
等待声纳开启命令
All engines stop. E-stop all main engines.
停止引擎 所有主引擎紧急停止
CCS, bridge, E-stop all main engines.
控制中心 舰桥 紧急停止所有主引擎
All stop, aye. Feather props.
全部停止 收到 顺桨
We're drifting into the fight zone.
向战斗区滑行
Keep an eye on our speed as we decelerate.
减速时盯住速度
If we start to lose steerage, I want to know.
如果失去转向能力 立刻通知我
Aye, sir.
是 长官
CCS, captain.
控制中心 我是舰长
On my call, fire it up.
等我命令启动
Aye, sir.
是 长官
C.I.C., prepare to calculate a fire-control solution.
战斗信息中心 准备火力控制方案
T.A.O., aye.
作战官 收到
Now.
启动
Where are they?
他们在哪
Shut it down.
关闭
What the hell?
怎么回事
What?
怎么了
I could swear I just heard something.
我听到了什么动静
We got pinged?
有人在定位我们吗
No, it was an echo off the sea bottom.
不 是来自海底的回声
But it's gone now.
但现在听不到了
Go active sonar?
要启动主动声纳吗
No. Not yet.
不 还不行
How much speed left?
还有多少速度
6 knots, sir.
6节 长官
We lose steering at 3 1/2,
三又二分之一节时就会失去转向能力
approximately 90 seconds from now.
大概是九十秒后
I can't spoof you any deeper into the bay.
不能把虚假位置伪装的更深入海湾了
It'll look like you're on land.
那样看起来就像上岸了
T.A.O.
作战官
Roll F.I.S. green. Ready torpedoes.
打开尾焰抑制 鱼雷准备
T.A.O., aye.
作战官收到
F.I.S. is green.
尾焰抑制打开
On my mark.
等我命令
Target, sir?
目标是什么 长官
I'm working on it.
我在找
Speed?
速度是
4 1/2.
四又二分之一节
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He's close.
他就在附近
Helmsman...
舵手
Come right.
右转舵
Steer course 0-9-5.
航向095
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Sonar.
声纳
You got one more in you?
你们还能再来一次吗
Ready as we'll ever be, sir.
没问题 长官
Fire it up on my call.
等我命令启动
Spin the prop a moment.
开一下推进器
Full slow, rudder a touch to port.
要慢 缓缓左转舵
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Light it up.
启动
Keep 'em coming!
还需要冰
Contact! They're here!
发现目标 他们在这儿
Son of a...
该死的
Where?
在哪
He's right below us.
他在我们正下方
We can't fire with them right below us.
他们在我们正下方 我们没法攻击
Come to full power! All engines ahead, flank three!
全速前进 全速转向3号♥侧翼
All engines ahead, flank three, aye!
全速转向3号♥侧翼 收到
We need room.
我们需要空间
Engines, all ahead full.
全速前进
Aye, sir!
是 长官
They're accelerating.
他们在加速
Right 20-degree rudder.
左转舵20分
Stay on him!
跟紧它
C.I.C., prepare to fire.
战斗信息中心 准备攻击
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Is he turning?
他转向了吗
Stay under him.
跟着他们
As soon as the bottom drops off, we dive and fire on my order.
进入深海区立刻下潜并按我命令开火
Aye!
收到
Stay on them!
跟紧
How fast are they moving?
他们速度多少
Approaching 30 knots, sir.
将近30节 长官
He's going too fast.
他太快了
CCS, disengage rev limiters. Override engine safeties.
控制中心 解除最高转速限制和安全协议
Come on. Kick it into overdrive.
来吧 换成超速档
I got a surprise for ya.
我可给你留了个惊喜呢
Come on! We need more ice!
快点 还需要更多冰
Come on, baby! Stay with me!
宝贝 坚持住
Fire torpedoes, sir?
要发射鱼雷吗 长官
Too close. They're almost right above us.
太近了 他们几乎就在我们上方
I'm ready to fire right now, sir.
我准备好发射了 长官
We'll blow ourselves bloody up!
我们会把自己也炸开花
We can stay under him until we reach deep water.
我们可以保持在他们下面 直到深水区
We're coming up on deep water! He's gonna dive!
我们正在进入深水区 他会下潜的
How long before we can dive?
我们还有多久才能下潜
Two klicks to the trench, sir.
离海沟还有两公里 长官
They have to know we're running for the deep.
他们肯定知道我们要往深水区跑
They're gonna make a move any second.
他们随时会行动
On my mark, all back full!
听我命令 全速后退
Arm torpedoes.
装入鱼雷
Aye, sir!
是 长官
Call it out when we can dive. Yes, sir!
一旦可以下潜就告诉我 是 长官
Engage emergency power.
启用应急电源
Engaging!
启动中
500 meters from the shelf!
距大♥陆♥架还有500米
Prepare to fire. Aye, sir.
准备发射 遵命 长官
Fire while diving. Release at 100 meters.
下潜时发射 距离100米时开火
Prepare to dive!
准备下潜
Come on! More ice!
快 多拿点冰来
This thing's going!
这东西报废了
No sonar!
没有声纳图像了
Dive now! Dive! Dive! Dive!
马上下潜 下潜 下潜
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表