剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
could get some fresh clothes,
可以换几件干净衣服
improve the smell on the submarine, maybe?
改善一下潜艇上的气味 你觉得呢
Do you know what I think, Sean?!
你知道我怎么想的吗 肖恩
I think this is a dodge!
我认为这是在逃避
I think it's an excuse
我认为这是你
to duck out of your responsibilities at home!
用来逃避潜艇上的责任的一个借口
You're afraid!
你害怕了
You are afraid to lead!
你害怕去领导他们
You are afraid of that destroyer!
你害怕那艘驱逐舰
And that's why we're stuck on this bleeding rock!
所以我们才躲在这鸟不拉屎的地方
Say that again, bruv.
再说一遍 兄弟
Tell me I'm afraid.
说我害怕
I am culling the herd, Ned.
我在清理人群 内德
And the pure will have a chance to join us.
这样那些纯净之人就会有机会加入我们
Those who refuse my beneficence will die
那些拒绝我的善意的人将会
along with the crew of that navy ship.
和那艘军舰上的人一起死去
Now, you have a choice to make.
现在 你要做个选择
Do you want to help me?
你想要帮我
Or do you want to join our beloved mother in the grave?
还是想去地狱陪我们亲爱的老妈
Now you've come to mention it...
既然你提到了
do you think beyoncé's immune?
你觉得碧昂斯对病毒免疫吗
I mean, it's possible.
我觉得很可能
5% and all that.
毕竟5%的人口是免疫的
I think she'd look rather good on my arm.
我觉得她躺在我的怀里会很好看
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
The nearest big city is St. Augustine,
最近的大城市是圣奥古斯丁
But they're dark.
但是那里沦陷了
If it were me, I'd head inland.
如果是我的话 我会向内陆前行
Yeah, but north or south?
没错 但是去北边还是南边呢
That's the question.
这是个问题
Sir, U.A.V. at 5,000 feet,
长官 无人机到达1500米高度
30 miles north of Vulture team.
在秃鹫小队北面50公里处
Nothing for miles.
几公里之内什么都没有
In th-- in those swamps,
在沼泽里
you'd think we'd get a heat signature
不该有一些热源信♥号♥♥吗
off an alligator or something.
鳄鱼什么的
Nah, gators are cold-blooded.
不 鳄鱼是冷血动物
In Florida heat, they'd look
在佛罗里达的热度下
about as warm as the ground around 'em.
它们的温度会跟周围的地面看起来一样
Right.
是这样
Sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
We don't have too many gators where I'm from.
我的家乡可没什么鳄鱼
Yeah, well, my son taught me that.
是啊 我儿子教我的
He hated school,
他不喜欢学校
but he knew everything about animals and dinosaurs.
但他对动物和恐龙了如指掌
Got something, sir.
有发现 长官
Pretty high.
信♥号♥♥强度很大
Could be generators, people, maybe a large campground.
可能是发电机 人群 或者大规模营地
Nothing else for miles.
几公里内没其他东西了
Vulture team, we have a target.
秃鹫小队 发现目标
U.A.V.'s picking up a large heat signature
无人机在你们北面37公里发现
about 23 miles north of your whiskey.
一大♥片♥热源信♥号♥♥
30.136 North, 81.678 West.
坐标北纬30.136 西经81.678
These are our guys.
这是我们要找的人
It's got to be.
一定是
Only people within this boat's range.
这艘船能到的范围内只有他们
Nathan James, Vulture team.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是秃鹫小队
We're en route. Will advise.
我们这就上路 随时通报情况
Roger that. Let's move out!
收到 出发了
I need to turn our liquid vaccine into an aerosol form.
我需要把液态疫苗转变成气雾剂
And to do so, I need the proper chemical base
为了达成这个目标 我需要合适的化学基底
to cut with our vaccine
切割疫苗
to create a stable and dry formulation.
来创造稳定而干燥的形态
Something that won't degrade its potency.
一种不会降低药效的状态
Powder base brings with it all kinds of complications.
粉末化会带来各种各样的复杂问题
Which is why no one's been able to do it.
这就是没人能做到的原因
It's utterly organic, completely simple.
完全是有机物 非常简单
Missing just enough pieces to drive us crazy solving it.
却缺了足以让我们发疯的关键信息
It's the same shape as cyclohexane,
跟环己烷是一样的形状
A dry-cleaning solvent.
一种干洗溶剂
It's way too toxic.
它毒性太大了
I have to ask.
我必须要问
Is it -- is it possible
有没有可能
that Dr. Hunter never solved it himself?
亨特博士自己也从来没解决过这个问题
No.
不
He solved it.
他解决了
He gave his life to tell me.
他不惜生命告诉了我
Green, Taylor, Tex, take the southern flank.
格林 泰勒 特克斯 从南面走
Lieutenant Burk, Lieutenant Bivas,
博克上尉 碧瓦上尉
You're coming with me -- we'll circle around from the north.
你们跟我来 我们从北面包抄
Aye, sir. Let's move.
是 长官 我们走
Some kind of safe zone, captain.
像是个安全区 舰长
Si, si. Ho capito. Si.
是 我明白
Dove sei ora? Sei vicino..
你现在在哪 六...
It's not just a safe zone.
这不只是个安全区
There's at least a few mercs from the solace here.
这里有不少平静号♥上遇到过的雇佣兵
And they're talking to the sub right now.
他们正在跟潜艇通话
I say again, they are communicating with the sub.
我重复一遍 他们正在跟潜艇通话
Roger, Vulture team. They're talking to the sub.
收到 秃鹫小队 他们正在跟潜艇通话
That means they're at radio depth. Find them.
就是说他们在无线电通讯深度 找到他们
Aye, sir. Searching.
是的 长官 正在搜寻
Can you make out what they're saying?
你知道他们在说什么吗
Definitely radio communication, sir, but it's encrypted.
肯定是无线电通讯 但是被加密了
Okay, you know the drill.
好吧 你知道应该怎么做
Yes, sir. Starting decryption now.
是的 长官 开始解密
I see three mercs on the inside,
我看到棚子里面有3个雇佣兵
another two behind the shed.
后面还有2个
We can take them. No, we wait.
我们能干掉他们 不 再等一下
Let's see where they lead us.
看看他们去哪里
Uh, ma'am, I thought you might be hungry.
女士 我觉得你可能饿了
How very thoughtful of you.
你真细心
Chicken and mushroom in a roux sauce --
奶油面糊烩蘑菇鸡肉
My specialty. Is that right?
我的拿手菜 是吗
It's good enough for the president of the United States, so...
美国总统都说好呢 所以...
You prepared food for the President?
你给总统做过菜
At Camp David.
在大卫营
It was his favorite dish, or so I'm told.
这是他最喜欢的菜 至少他是这么告诉我的
You're having me on. No.
你逗我呢吧 没有
No, ma'am.
我没骗你
Only the best navy cooks
只有最优秀的海军厨师
get to cook for the Commander in Chief.
才能给最高统帅做菜
Why in heaven would you leave that job?
那你怎么跑到这儿来了
You got to go to sea if you want to make rank.
想要晋升就得出海
You know, it's an art preparing the perfect roux,
完美的奶油面糊堪称艺术
Especially seeing how hard it is
特别是鉴于眼下
to get fresh ingredients these days.
获得新鲜食材的困难程度
You see, the real secret is sifting the flour just right.
秘诀在于将面粉筛的蓬松适度
Too heavy, and the minute it hits that butter,
太紧实的话面粉一碰到黄油
you got yourself a fritter.
就变成煎饼了
But you do it right,
但如果掌握好度
man, you got yourself a nice, rich sauce.
就做出了美味 浓郁的酱料
Not too soupy, not too thick.
既不稀 也不干
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
It's completely delicious.
太美味了
Oh, ma'am, you haven't even tried it.
女士 你还没尝呢
I need a food base.
我需要的是食物基底
If I can isolate it
如果我能将它分离出来
and have it adhere to the vaccine
并把它依附到疫苗上
and form the micro powder...
形成超细粉末
Thank you, Bacon.
谢谢你 培根
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表