剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
to promote adaptive activity in bacteria.
又应该能让病菌适应并活动
How about water?
在水里怎么样
That's just what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
Mussels?
贻贝
Freshwater mussels, to be exact.
准确来说是淡水贻贝
Mussels carry bacteria,
贻贝中有细菌
and in order to survive harsh environments,
为了在恶劣的环境中生存下来
the bacteria adapts.
病菌会进行自适应
To do this, it protects itself
为了保护自己
with a sort of intracellular suspended-animation chamber
它们会制♥造♥出一种细胞内悬浮腔
called spores.
叫做孢子
Now if I could get my hands on some of those spores,
要是我能搞到这些孢子
I could add their proteins to the outer coat of the cure,
我可以将其中的蛋白质成分加到治愈药物的外衣中
making it hardy enough to survive
增加其适应能力
the nebulization process.
以进行雾化
This is Niels' bright idea, right?
这是尼尔斯想出来的好主意吧
No, it's mine, actually.
不 其实是我的想法
I led him to it, and he... he played ball.
我只是引导了他...而他也非常合作
So we find you a bunch of mussels,
所以我们给你找一堆贻贝
and you'll be able to aerosolize the cure?
你就能将治愈药雾化
Not quite. I still need Niels' stability sequence.
还不能 我还需要尼尔斯的稳定序列
Which he hasn't given you. I haven't asked him yet.
他还没给你 我还没问过他
And if he doesn't give it up?
万一他不告诉你呢
Well, then I'll have to do it the slow way,
那我只能慢慢来了
by which time millions more people will be dead.
在那之前将会有成百万的人死去
But for right now, I really need those mussels.
但现在 我十分需要那些贻贝
So where exactly do we find them?
那么在哪儿才能找到那些贻贝
The closest freshwater lake is here, sir.
最近的淡水湖在这里 长官
St. Andrew bay, about a mile inland.
圣安德鲁湾 约在内陆1.6公里处
Good. We'll get the mussels and be back by sundown.
很好 我们去采集贻贝 日落前就能回来
I want this ship close to shore,
我想让船停在近岸的地方
somewhere the sub can't and won't dare go.
停在潜艇不能也不敢来的地方
O.O.D., recommend course 3-4-7.
值日官 建议航向347
Very well. Helm, right...
好的 舵手 右
T.A.O., bridge.
作战官 这是舰桥
T.A.O.
作战官
I want the all-clear for our landing party.
我需要为先遣登陆队排查所有潜在危险
Anything on subsurface search?
水下搜查有情况吗
Negative, sir. All's quiet.
没有 长官 一片安静
We can support the landing party
我们可以给先遣登陆队提供
with the .50 cals and the 25-mike-mike.
点50口径子弹和25毫米口径炮
CIWS is in air ready. Very well.
近程武器系统已待命 很好
Attention on deck!
全体起立
At ease.
稍息
This is the finest messdecks afloat.
这是海上最棒的食堂了
If you can dream it up, our chefs can whip it up.
只要您能想到 我们的大厨都能做出来
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Bernie Cowley, culinary specialist second class.
伯尼·考利 二等烹饪专家
I'm happy to prepare anything for you.
很乐意为您准备任何食物
Gosh, um, I don't know.
天呐 我也不知道
What did you have for lunch?
你午餐吃了什么
Oh, you don't want my diet, Mr. President.
你不会想吃的 总统阁下
Nothing but grilled vegetables as of yet.
只是烤蔬菜而已
But for you, name it.
但您的话 点什么都行
Well, uh, let me see.
我想想
I got prime rib, chicken cordon bleu.
有牛肋排 蓝带法式鸡肉卷
Well, it, uh, it all sounds so -- so very good.
听起来都非常不错
I just...I don't know where to start.
我有些 不知从何下口
Mr. President. Sorry to interrupt.
总统阁下 抱歉打扰了
Uh, Lieutenant Mejia, ship's navigator.
梅吉亚中尉 是这艘战舰的领航员
We're honored to have you aboard, sir.
您登舰我们很荣幸 长官
Just wanted to tell you I'll do whatever I can
我只想告诉您 我会竭尽所能
to make this ride as smooth as possible.
保证您的旅程顺利安全
Actually just came down here to say hello to everyone.
实际上我只是想下来跟大家打个招呼
I-I think we have to get to that briefing now, don't we?
我想我们应该去听简报了 不是吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I'm walking around a ship full of 20-year-olds
这条船上都是二十多岁的年轻人
who know exactly what they're doing at all times,
他们很清楚自己在做什么
on a mission to save a country that's barely recognizable.
在试图拯救这早已面目全非的国家
And me, Mr. President,
而我呢 作为总统
I can't figure out what to eat for lunch.
我甚至不清楚午饭该吃什么
Sir, how many people did you have working under you
长官 当您还是住房♥和城市发展部部长时
when you were secretary of H.U.D?
手下有多少人为您工作
I know where this is going, Master Chief,
我知道你要说什么 军士长
but the last time I made a decision...
但是上一次我做的决定
The last time you made a decision was yesterday, sir,
您上一次做决定是在昨天 长官
when you decided to move forward.
您决定抛下过往向前看
And I'll tell you this --
告诉您吧
the Navy's been studying leadership since 1775.
自1775年起 海军一直在研究领导才能
Between the Captain, the X.O., and myself,
在舰长 大副 和我的身上
we have 67 years' experience.
有着六十七年的研究经验
Leaders aren't born. They're made.
领袖不是天生的 是后天培养的
And we all believe in you, sir.
我们都相信您 长官
Just give yourself time.
给自己一些时间
I'd like to have a plan as to how
我想制定一个计划
we'll engineer the spore protein into the vaccine
内容是采集到贻贝以后 我们如何将孢子蛋白质
once the mussels arrive.
加进疫苗里去
I was thinking perhaps a stabilizer,
我想或许需要一种稳定剂
very much like the one that you used
和你将自己的DNA
to bind your D.N.A. to the virus.
和病毒结合所用的一样
Ah. The real reason I'm here.
懂了 这就是我在这儿的真正原因
You know that viruses don't like to be tinkered with.
你知道病毒不能被胡乱摆弄
They'll loop out any added foreign genes,
它们会因添加进去的外源基因而异变
and somehow, Niels,
而你 尼尔斯
you managed to sidestep the recombination process.
却成功回避了重组过程
Yeah, well, it was so long ago, you know,
那都是很久之前的事了
and I tried so many.
我试过很多方法
I mean, honestly, Rachel,
说真的 蕾切尔
who can remember these things?
谁能记住那么多事啊
You know that I took samples of your blood
你知道我在你恢复的时候
while you were recovering.
抽取了你的血样
You're not really gonna make me
你不会真打算让我
truffle this out myself, are you?
一个人研究吧
Someone special?
那是特别的人吗
No, not particularly.
也不是很特别
It's an old computer.
这电脑有年头了
Never got around to changing the screen saver --
一直没工夫换屏保
He is a handsome fellow, no?
长得还挺帅 不是吗
So what I'm mostly interested is the chiralit--
我最关心的是基因的螺旋度...
Doesn't really seem like your type, though.
看着不像你的菜啊
Not much going on upstairs.
不像个聪明人
I suspect that you tired of him quickly.
我估计你很快就厌烦他了吧
You see, I remember this about you.
我还记得你的特点
Dr. Rachel Scott --
蕾切尔·斯科特博士
always the smartest person in the room,
永远都是最聪明的人
The unstoppable force in search of her immovable object.
任何事都无法阻止她寻找不可撼动的目标
Am I right?
我说对了吗
All right, perimeter sweep first.
先巡视周边区域
Check for survivors.
寻找幸存者
Once the Marina's secure,
确认港口安全之后
we look for keys to something with wheels.
寻找车辆的钥匙
We got a runner!
有人逃跑
United States Navy!
美国海军
Come on out! I'm not gonna hurt you!
出来 我不会伤害你的
It's okay. You're okay.
没事的 没事的
You can take off your mask. I'm not sick.
你可以摘掉面具 我没生病
Neither are we.
我们也没病
Hey. Easy.
放松
All right, easy.
放松
Nobody has to die today.
谁都不用死
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表