剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Water. Please.
请给我杯水
I am sorry.
抱歉
One sip, then you start talkin'.
喝一口 然后回答我的问题
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Juan Carlos de Marquez y Santamaria
我叫胡安·卡洛斯 西班牙皇家海军
de la fuerza de guerra especial, Spanish Royal Navy.
效力于马尔克斯和圣玛丽亚特种部队
And what vessel are you from?
你是哪艘船上的
It is not Spanish, but I can tell you
不是西班牙船 我可以告诉你
it is an Astute-class submarine from the British Navy.
那是一艘英国海军的机敏级核潜艇
I do not know its name.
我不知道叫什么名字
You don't know the name of your own ship?
你连自己的船都不知道叫什么吗
I was a...how do you say?
我 怎么说呢
Drafted off the Coast of Cadiz only two weeks ago.
两周前才在加的斯海岸被招上船的
Who's your commander?
你们的指挥官是谁
I'm sorry. Water.
抱歉 水
What's goin' on here, doc?
他这是什么情况 医生
Is he milkin' this?
是装出来的吗
He's just bruised, that's all.
他只是有些瘀伤而已
I took a blow here.
我这里被打了
One of your fighters. They are very well-trained.
被你们的一名战士 他们非常训练有素
Your commander.
你的指挥官
That's what they call him. "Commander."
他们就这样叫他的 指挥官
No name?
没有名字吗
He's a Brit and a maniac.
他是个英国人 是个疯子
That's all I know, sir.
我只知道这些 长官
What were you doing on Solace?
你们在平静号♥上干什么
Looking for the cure, like the rest of the world.
找治愈药 就像所有人都在做的
You shot a hell of a lot of people while you were lookin'.
你们在找的时候可是射杀了很多人
You must believe me.
你必须相信我
I did not know his men were going to do this.
我不知道他的人会那样做
We got on that ship, and suddenly
我们登上了船 突然之间
they started killing everyone for no reason.
他们就开始无缘无故乱杀人
Commander's brother -- he started it.
指挥官的弟弟 是他先开始的
Way I saw it, you were shooting at my men.
我看到的是你在朝我的人开枪
They would have killed me if I hadn't, sir.
我要是不动手他们会杀了我的 长官
Dios mi! This is an insane world.
上帝啊 这是个疯狂的世界
I thought I was joining with this group for my own security,
我加入那伙人只是想保证自己的安全
not to kill innocent civilians. Trust me.
而不是乱杀无辜 相信我
Where's the sub now? Where'd he go?
潜艇现在在哪 他们要去哪里
I don't Is he looking for us?
我不 他在找我们吗
I think you would -- you would know better than me, sir.
我想你比我要了解 长官
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
I am sorry for what I did.
对我之前的所做作为我很抱歉
I would understand if you killed me right now, but...
就算你现在想杀我我也能理解 但是
If you would give me the chance,
如果你愿意给我这个机会
sir, I feel much happier here with you and your crew
长官 比起跟那个疯子一起
than with this lunatic criminal.
我更愿意和你及你的船员在一起
I ask you now for political asylum.
我现在向您寻求政♥治♥庇护
I will give you anything you need that could help you,
我愿意提供一切你需要的东西来帮助你
any information, I-I promise.
任何信息 我保证
You believe him?
你相信他吗
What he's been saying squares with
他说的那些
what Burk and Green saw aboard Solace,
跟博克和格林在平静号♥上看到的
and what I saw from the bridge wing,
以及我在驾驶室翼桥上看到的相吻合
but I just want more on that sub.
但我还是想对那艘潜艇多一点了解
And we got our second string A.S.W. evaluator.
我们有个替补的反潜作战评估师了
Mason can handle it.
梅森能搞定
He knows the equipment. He just doesn't have the hours.
他了解设备 但经验尚浅
Jenkins spent his entire career training for that one job.
詹金斯任职以来一直都在受这方面的训练
It was all he did all day long.
他是专门做这项工作的
All stations,
全员注意
sonar holds new passive contact, uh,
声呐探测到一个物体
approximate bearing 2-3-5.
大致方位2-3-5
Sir, I'm hearing something now.
长官 现在水下有声音
It appears to be on the edge of the convergence zone,
它出现在聚合区边缘
but every couple minutes I hear the faintest...hum.
但每隔几分钟都能听到微弱的杂音
What's the bearing?
什么方位
I believe it's between
我认为方位是
2-3-0 and 2-3-5 relative, sir.
2-3-0至2-3-5之间 长官
Is it the sub?
是潜艇吗
I don't know, sir, but it's running very quiet.
不清楚 长官 但它运行的相当安静
Well, anything that quiet has gotta be a sub.
那么安静的东西肯定是艘潜艇
I agree, sir, but something this quiet...
我同意 长官 但能安静到这种程度
it -- it must be a type 2-1-4.
肯定是2-1-4型潜艇
Juan Carlos said it was an astute class.
胡安·卡洛斯说那是艘机敏级潜艇
I suppose that that's possible, sir,
我认为有可能 长官
If it were fitted with the new sound matting,
如果它装配了新一代降噪系统
that would make it Ajax or Achilles, sir.
那它可能是阿贾克斯或阿基里斯号♥潜艇 长官
Ajax was still being fitted.
阿贾克斯仍在装配中
Then it's Achilles, sir.
那肯定是阿基里斯号♥了 长官
Where's it headed?
它在向哪儿开
I'm sorry, sir, I can't tell. It's just too far out.
抱歉 我分辨不出 距离太远了
Gator!
领航员
We don't have a heading yet, sir.
无法判定航向 长官
Commander. What is it?
指挥官 怎么了
It's, uh, a ship traveling south.
有一艘向南行驶的船
Pitifully slow. 12 knots. It's not very big.
慢的可怜 船速12节 不是很大
Could be a-a freighter or a small tanker.
可能是艘货船或小型油船
It's underpowered. You could barely hear its engine.
动力不足 基本听不到引擎声
Are you having me on? No.
你在逗我吗 没有
Ain't no freighters doing business during an apocalypse.
末日都来了 怎么可能有货船做生意
That ship ain't going slow 'cause it's underpowered.
这艘船不是因为动力不足才开得慢
It's going slow so's to be quiet.
它开得慢是想保持安静
12 knots's standard speed for a destroyer
驱逐舰一级静默航行的
traveling at quiet level one.
标准速度就是12节
That ain't no freighter.
那不是货船
That there's the destroyer, mate.
那是艘驱逐舰 伙计
Calculate range and intercept.
计算距离并拦截
Calculating range, aye.
计算距离 遵命
Arm torpedoes.
装入鱼雷
Arming torpedoes, aye.
装入鱼雷 遵命
It's shallow where she is.
她的位置很浅
I think I'm getting some kick
我好像听到了
from her prop off the sea bottom.
她依靠在海床上的声音
How shallow?
有多浅
A guess, sir.
大概估算 长官
I-I'd say 400 feet or less.
我认为最多不超过120米
Anybody else out there?
海里有其他人吗
I mean, I've got some biologics, maybe 8, 10 miles south.
往南8到10海里左右我能收到些生物讯号♥
Porpoises, maybe. Probably dolphins.
可能只是海豚
Gator, if you follow the bearing 2-3-5 out,
领航员 沿着2-3-5方向
where does it get that shallow?
有哪些海域会那么浅
Uh, north end of the Bahama bank,
巴哈马海岸北部
west of the islands, sir.
群岛的西边 长官
That fit with what you're getting?
那与你收到的信♥号♥♥吻合吗
Yes, sir. That would put them roughly 50 miles out,
是的 长官 那他们大概在50海里外
and based on, uh, how much louder they're getting, sir,
根据他们声音的大小
I'd say they're heading... 0-7-5.
我认为他们的航向是0-7-5
Ballpark C.P.A.?
大致的最近点接触位置
Closest point of approach would be, um...
最近点接触位置大概在...
We're near collision course now, sir.
我们目前的航线很快就会相交 长官
We don't know if he's seen us yet.
还不清楚他们看没看到我们
Bridge, captain.
舰桥 我是舰长
Try 20 degrees starboard.
右转20度
20 degrees starboard, aye.
右转20度 是
See if he's paying attention.
看看他有没有在注意我们
They're turning, too, sir. They're turning to intercept.
他们也在转向 长官 他们想要拦截我们
You see that?
看见了吗
They're turning 'cause they see us.
他们转向是因为看到了我们
They're running. That's them. I know.
他们在逃跑 就是他们 我知道
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表