剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Have Ian ready the rocket battery.
让伊恩准备好火箭发射炮
We're gonna give him something to shoot at.
马上给他个目标射一下
Right, guv.
好的 老大
We got them.
搞定他们了
Don't lose faith in me now.
现在你一定要相信我
Set a new course -- come 295, Quarantine Bay.
设定新航线 295 目标隔离湾
All ahead full.
全速前进
Aye, sir. Setting new course, 295.
是 长官 新航线295
Around the next bend is where we estimated
下个弯道就是预计的美国包围圈
the American blockade to be, sir.
之所在了 长官
You sure they're all gone.
你确定他们都离开了
Should be.
应该是
Everyone with a phone, at least.
至少有手♥机♥的人应该都离开了
C.I.C., bridge.
战斗信息中心 舰桥
Bring all non-lethal countermeasures online.
准备好所有非致命应对方案
If there are American boats around this bend,
要是弯道附近有美国船只
we do not shoot to kill.
不要击毁
T.A.O., aye.
作战官 明白
Combat, ready laws and lrad.
指挥中心 备好战略和远程声波设备
Here we go, sir.
到了 长官
First time in my life,
我此生第一次
I'm hoping not to see any Americans.
希望不要看见任何美国人
It worked.
起作用了
Good job.
干得好
Now keep it going.
继续吧
This is it.
到了
Taylor, Miller, Cruz, set security.
泰勒 米勒 克鲁兹 执行警戒
Ray, I think it's time you got your people fed.
雷 该让你的人吃饭了
Remember, rations might have to last us the week.
记住 我们也许得靠补给撑过这周
All right, guys, chow time.
好了 各位 用餐时间
Two granola bars each and half a liter of water.
每人两个燕麦卷半升水
Next meal's at 1900.
下顿饭是晚上七点
Next mark -- southeast corner of Black Bay.
下个标记 黑水湾东南角
Got it.
知道了
We're keeping the American Armada on the move, sir.
美国无敌舰队在我们的引导下不停移♥动♥ 长官
If the sub has joined the hunt, I estimate they're here,
要是潜艇加入搜寻 我估计会在这儿
heading right for our ambush.
正驶向我们的埋伏
How long till we're out of the canal?
我们多久才能出河道
10 minutes, sir.
还有10分钟 长官
Perfect.
很好
CCS, bridge.
中心控制台 舰桥
Stand by to go hot with the sonar.
准备给声纳加热
I want to test her out.
我要测试她
Copy that, sir.
收到 长官
Go ahead, eng.
开始吧 工程师
Sending juice to the sonar head.
给声纳头供能
Ma'am, you can cook a steak on this thing.
长官 上面烫得都能煎牛排了
It's gonna get even hotter once we go active.
激活后会更烫的
Ma'am, can you call the galley
长官 能让厨房♥
and have them start sending buckets of ice?
送几桶冰过来吗
I'll organize a team.
我会安排的
Hardest thing about goodbye is...
对告别来说 最难以言说的
all the things you didn't say.
是那些你没有说出口的话
All the... unresolved stuff --
那些没有解决的事
your feelings, whatnot.
你的感觉 诸如此类
You and the Captain...
你和舰长
you'll get a chance to say what you need to.
你们会有机会说清楚的
The hell is that?
那是怎么回事
That child is sick.
那孩子病了
Shh. Stay put.
别动
You want me to stay put
你很清楚
when you know very well that I can heal her?
我能治好她 却让我别动
Until this battle is over, we don't exist out here.
战斗结束前 我们都不能被人发现
Once the Captain gives the all-clear,
一旦舰长给出指示说安全了
we can go after them if you want.
我们可以追上她们
By which stage, she'll be dead.
那时她可能已经死了
Excuse me.
请等一等
Damn it! Wait! Dr. Scott!
该死 等等 斯科特博士
E-excuse me. The girl is sick.
请等一等 那个女孩病了
Hold it!
站住
Listen to me.
听我说
Not another step, or I'll shoot!
再往前一步我就开枪了
The girl is sick.
那个女孩病了
You all are.
你们都病了
We have the cure. Got him.
我们有治愈药 瞄准他了
Hold your fire, Burk.
别开枪 博克
I can help you.
我能救你们
Don't lie to me! I know what you are!
别想骗我 我知道你们是谁
I'm not lying to you.
我没骗你
I got the shot. I can take him. Hold your fire.
瞄准目标了 我能干掉他 别开枪
Y'all stay back! We don't want no trouble!
都退后 我们不想惹麻烦
Easy, cowboy.
别激动 小子
I'm gonna treat the child.
我现在过去救那孩子
If you want to stop me,
要是你想阻止我
you're gonna have to shoot me.
你就开枪打我吧
All right?
好吗
Stay back.
退后
Mase.
梅斯
Stay back!
退后
Lower it, Mase!
放下枪 梅斯
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
Give me your hands.
把手给我
You said you could cure my daughter.
你说你能治好我女儿的
I already have.
我已经治好她了
I already have.
我已经治好她了
Sorry we came at you like that.
抱歉我们之前对你们抱有敌意
We thought you was immunes.
我们以为你们是免疫者
We was sure of it, the way you came at us.
你们出现的方式让我们以为是他们
No one was wearing any masks.
没人戴任何面罩
They was the ones gave us the sickness,
就是他们在一个营地里
at one of they camps.
对我们散播的疾病
Wrapped my daughter up in one of they infected blankets.
他们给我的女儿裹上被传染的毛毯
Couple days later...
几天之后
First sign of the fever, they kicked us out.
一出现发烧的症状 他们就把我们赶出来了
We found a car,
我们找了一辆车
but it died on the road a few miles north of here.
可在离这里向北几公里的地方抛锚了
Where were you headed?
你们打算去哪
Back home.
回家
To do what?
回家干什么
To be together.
永远在一起
You're not gonna die.
你们不会死的
The cure is contagious as the common cold.
治愈药会像感冒一样传染
You sure you don't want to give them the shot?
你确定不用给他们打一针吗
You never tried this on a human before.
你的办法还没在人身上试验过
It's gonna work, Tex.
会生效的 特克斯
All right.
好吧
Lieutenant Green,
格林上尉
bring these people some M.R.E.S and water, please.
给他们拿些食物和水
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Y'all with the navy, then.
这么说你们都是海军
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
We should tell them.
我们应该告诉他们
Tell us what?
告诉我们什么
When we were there at the immune camp,
当时我们还在免疫者营地里
yesterday morning, right before we left,
昨天早晨 就在我们离开之前
we heard some people talking.
我们听到了几个人谈话
They said some English ones from the sub
他们说会有几个英国人
was bringing something to Lomas Point...
从潜艇上带件东西来洛马岬
something to sink your ship.
一件能击沉你们军舰的东西
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表