剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
You can't hold me on this ship!
你们不能把我扣在这艘船上
I recognize and respect your position, sir,
我知道也尊重您的身份 先生
but I am under orders.
但我有命在身
This is an outrage. Where are you taking me?
这太无法无天了 你要把我带去哪里
Sir, please, this will be a lot easier if you don't resist.
先生 如果您不反抗事情会容易很多
Don't resist?
不反抗
I'm the President of the United States,
我是美国总统
and this is treason!
你们这是叛国行为
Did he say "President of the United States"?
他说的是"美国总统"吗
Where is Niels?
尼尔斯呢
Recovering in the medical bay.
在医务舱救治
He'll be in a medically induced coma
他将药物性昏迷
for at least 24 hours.
至少24小时
How did he get to America?
他怎么到美国的
How did he find his way to the immunes?
他怎么找到那些免疫者的
Don't know yet.
还不知道
That's something I'll ask the President.
这个要问问总统
Who you believe is one of them?
你认为总统跟他们是一伙的
He seems to think so.
他自己这么认为
We're gonna try and change that.
我们要想办法改变这一情况
The Department of Housing and Urban Development
住房♥与城区发展部
is a relic from another time,
是先前的遗留部门
and that the state should be charged
美国应该拥有
with their own infrastructure...
自己的基础设施...
Footage from the White House files.
白宫文件中的视频
...and the Federal Government
...联邦政♥府♥
no longer need have a role --
不再需要...
My apologies for interrupting you, Mr. Senator.
抱歉打断一下 参议员先生
But since I already know what you're going to say,
鉴于我已经知道你要说什么了
let me just cut to the heart of the matter.
所以我们就直奔主题吧
It is a sadly misunderstood idea
说我们不再有责任
that we have somehow graduated from our obligations
发展国家的基础设施建设
of developing this country's infrastructure.
绝对是非常可悲的想法
We are 27th in homelessness,
我国无家可归的人数居世界27位
36th in people living
生活在贫困线以下的人数
below the poverty line... He's got strength.
位居世界36位 他有点本事
19th in urban technological sophistication.
城市技术水平位居世界第19位
Now, I, for one, am not satisfied with that.
我个人对此情况并不满意
Are you?
你满意吗
With Florida reporting the first cases...
随着佛罗里达通报了...
How much does the crew know?
船员知道多少
They know we've got the President.
他们知道总统在这里
Some of them know he didn't quite come willingly.
一部分人知道总统不是自愿前来的
And that he was with the immunes?
知道他曾跟免疫者在一起吗
No. We'll have to turn him quickly to avoid that question.
不知道 我们得快点转变他来回避这个问题
Yeah, well, in my mind,
在我看来
if he doesn't walk out of that room
如果明早之前他不走出那间屋子
committed to our cause by sunrise tomorrow,
公开表示他支持我们所做之事
we'll never convince our crew he's worthy of being followed.
那我们就永远无法说服船员他值得追随了
This is about more than just the crew.
此事不止关乎我们的船员
The country needs a leader.
这个国家需要一个领导
Yeah.
对
And if the first 200 people
但如果最先
who come in contact with him think he's tainted,
跟他接触的200人都认为他有问题
it's not gonna work.
那这事就成不了了
We don't feel there's a need for panic right now.
大家无需恐慌
He doesn't want to eat, sir.
他不吃东西 长官
Well...
好吧
Wrap this up for later.
先收起来以后再吃
Why don't you have Green relieve you?
让格林来替你吧
Go get yourself cleaned up.
你去收拾一下
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Commander Mike Slattery.
迈克·斯莱特里中校
I'm the executive officer of this ship.
我是这艘军舰的副舰长
I want to speak to the captain.
我要见舰长
Well, he's presently indisposed --
他现在不太方便
wanted us to get acquainted till he gets here.
想在过来前让我们先认识一下
You are aware that kidnapping the President of the United States
你知道绑♥架♥美国总统是联邦重罪
is a federal offense, punishable by death?
罪可至死吧
The captain was under the impression he was rescuing you.
舰长认为他是在救您
At gunpoint, against my will?
违背我的意愿 拿枪指着我吗
Sir, I don't think you realize
先生 您好像不知道
who the Ramseys are or what their goal is --
拉姆齐兄弟的真实面目或他们的目的
You don't need to tell me anything.
你什么都不用跟我说
No, sir, I don't.
好的 总统先生
Unless you want to be fully informed.
除非您想全面了解现状
I'd like to show you something, if I may.
不过我想给您看点东西
This is from August.
这是八月份的视频
She was second in succession -- president then.
她是第二顺位总统继任人 也就是当时的总统
These were her orders to us.
这是她给我们的命令
Morning, Commander.
早上好 指挥官
I know -- the last you heard, I was speaker of the house.
我知道 你们上次见到我时我还是众议院议长
The President died two months ago,
总统两个月前去世了
the Vice President a week later.
副总统一周后也去世了
What's left of the Federal Government
联邦制政♥府♥目前所剩成员
is holed up 200 feet below the White House.
都藏在白宫底下200英尺的地方
Can you get any tighter on his face?
他的面部表情能更清晰点吗
I'll try to zoom in, sir.
我放大试试 长官
Most of our population, along with our armed forces,
我国大部分人口 以及我们的武装力量
is dying or dead.
都已经死亡或快要死了
We have no allies, we have no enemies --
我们没有盟友 也没有敌人
just a world of sick, desperate people.
就只有全世界绝望的病人
If Dr. Scott has the makings of a cure,
如果斯科特博士研制出治愈药
You must come home... now.
你们必须立刻赶回祖国
We came home.
我们赶回来了
Found things not quite as hospitable as we'd hoped.
发现形势并不如我们所期望的那么乐观
No infrastructure...
没有公共基础设施...
no government, no orders.
没有政♥府♥ 没有秩序
So we went to the White House,
所以我们去了白宫
and we were able to get our hands
在那里我们找到了
on many of the presidential files and directives.
许多总统签发的文件和指令
This is the Secretary of the Navy.
这位是海军部长
I understand you... you knew him pretty well.
我想...您一定对他很熟悉吧
The U.S. Navy is currently on a mission
美国海军目前正执行一项任务
to find the materials for a vaccine
旨在找到可以用作疫苗的物质
to combat the pandemic.
用以对抗这一疫情
If you're viewing this video,
现在正在看这则视频的人
you are part of the new network of facilities
属于美国以及其他国家的
in the United States and certain foreign countries,
相关机构所组成的新格局网络的一部分
which were chosen to produce and distribute the vaccine.
这些机构将负责生产分发疫苗
You'll be able to communicate with the civilian command
你们可以跟民众指挥以及彼此
with each other.
取得联♥系♥
Hopefully, you'll then start producing
希望你们能尽快开始生产
and distributing the vaccine,
并分发疫苗
and we can get to the task of rebuilding our great nation.
完成重建我们伟大国度的严峻使命
Godspeed.
祝成功
We have the cure, sir.
我们有治愈药了 长官
Dr. Scott was able to produce it right here on this ship.
斯科特博士在这艘军舰上研制出来的
Guess you wouldn't have any need for it yourself.
我想您自己大概是不需要了
The rest of the world,
可这世上的其他人呢
the ones who aren't lucky enough to be naturally immune...
那些天生无法免疫的不幸之人...
We got to Norfolk, we found pilots,
我们去过诺福克 找到了一些飞行员
we sent doses around the country and to Europe,
我们按命令将治愈药发往全国
as we were ordered to do.
送往欧洲
The project to mass-produce the cure was well under way,
当我们正研究如何大批量生产治愈药时
and then we ran into some problems.
我们遇到麻烦了
This is a recording made by one of our scientists.
这是我们一位科学家录下的视频
He was trying to get a message through to Dr. Scott.
他当时想把消息发给斯科特博士
Rachel.
蕾切尔
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表