剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
If he has power, he can be manipulated.
如果他有权力 那就可以控制
The repeater's gone?
中继器不行了吗
Destroyed, like a pile of chum.
坏了 一堆废铁了
It had to be that ship.
肯定是那艘船干的
We should alert the brothers.
我们得提醒兄弟们
If we rise up with no sound matting,
如果没有降噪系统就出水
we might as well paint a bloody target
我们就和在自己身上画了个靶心
on the side of our sub.
没什么两样
It's gonna take days to fix the matting.
降噪系统需要好几天才能修好
We can't just sit down here with our thumbs up our asses.
我们不能待在这儿什么都不干
Enough.
够了
We ain't heard from that ship in hours, man.
几个小时没收到那艘船的信♥号♥♥了 伙计
We gotta be far enough away.
我们肯定离得够远了
Just 'cause we ain't heard 'em
我们收不到信♥号♥♥
don't mean they aren't out there.
不代表他们就不在了
And that makes you the blood expert, does it?
你倒成了专家了是吗
Yes, you --
没错 你
Enough! Bloody hell!
够了 该死的
A bloke can't even think with all this ruckus!
这么吵 烦的人都没法思考
Shut it! All of you! Shut it!
闭嘴 所有人 都给我闭嘴
You yellow-bellied, whiny wankers.
你们这些胆小如鼠只会发牢骚的懦夫
I just...
我...
I need...
要...
to think.
想一想
This machine is very impressive, Dr. Scott.
这台机器真不错 斯科特博士
Well, it's really thanks to Commander Garnett
是啊 这得感谢指挥官加内特
and Lieutenant chung.
和钟上尉
I've administered the virus
我已经把病毒植入了
to these four mice.
这四只小白鼠
And now...
现在
it's time to introduce them to the cure.
该引入治愈药了
And then...we wait.
然后...我们等着
So all they have to do is breathe it in?
所以 它们只要吸入就行了
Yes, all they have to do is breathe.
是的 它们只要呼吸就好了
It works very much like an inhaler.
它的原理很像呼吸器
Are you sure? It was him.
你确定吗 就是他
He was experimenting on something.
他在试验什么东西
Jesus. I thought we smoked that mofo on the Vyerni.
天呐 我还以为在维厄尼号♥上已经把那混♥蛋♥打死了
Well, he's back from the dead.
他死而复生了
Hey, pompano!
嘿 哥们儿
Time to roll.
该出发了
Load up. Sweet.
装好出发 好嘞
Where we goin'?
我们去哪儿
A lot of people, a lot of mouths to feed.
很多人 很多张嘴等着吃饭
What's with the motorcade?
带个车队做什么
I thought Sean wanted to keep this quiet.
肖恩不是想悄悄地行动吗
They don't know what you're up to, do they?
他们不知道你要干什么 明白吗
They're here for the supply run.
他们是去运送补给
You're just a pit stop on the way.
你只是在路上停一站
Get in.
上车
Thank you. Mr. President.
谢谢你 总统先生
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
That your bag, ma'am? Is that your bag?
那个是你的包吗 夫人
No.
不是
It's been sitting there for about 20 minutes
它被放在那里20分钟了
and I could swear I hear beeping coming from inside.
而且我能听到里面发出哔哔声
Beeping?
哔哔声
Look, I don't wanna be paranoid, but that's the President, right?
我并不想大惊小怪 但那是总统 对吗
I mean, should we say something?
我的意思是 我们要不要告诉大家
Bomb! There's a bomb in here!
炸♥弹♥ 这里有个炸♥弹♥
Oh, my God. The doors are locked!
上帝啊 门被锁上了
Get me out of here! Get me out of here!
让我出去 让我出去
Get me out of here!
让我出去
Get out of my way! Get off of him!
闪开 离他远点
Sir, get down. Get down!
长官 趴下 趴下
Mr. President.
总统先生
There was a bomb scare upstairs. What?
楼上有炸♥弹♥威胁 什么
It was just a knapsack. A woman panicked.
只是一个背包 有个女人惊慌了
It was nothing. It was not nothing.
一点事都没有 不是一点事都没有
I could've been trampled.
我差点被踩死
Somebody in the crowd was able to get up right in my face.
有个人几乎直冲着我过来
If he hadn't stepped up and fought the guy off,
要不是他站出来把那个人推开
who knows what would've happened?
谁知道会发生什么
He certainly could've got a shot off or stabbed me.
他很有可能就对我开枪或者拿刀捅我了
So you brought him up here? What's he want? A trophy?
那你就带他来这里了 他想要什么 奖杯吗
Easy, James. Manners.
不要紧张 詹姆斯 注意礼节
Sean Ramsey.
肖恩·拉姆齐
Course I know who you are.
我当然知道你是谁
Well, thanks for your help. All right?
多谢你了
No disrespect...
我不想冒犯
But, uh, here in the U.S. of A.,
但是 在我们美国
we use more than two guys to guard the President.
保护总统不能只靠两个人
And we never leave his side.
而且他们从不离开总统身边
You're right.
你说的对
Giovanni, you're on Potus detail with these wankers.
乔瓦尼 你加入总统安保
Make sure something like this never happens again.
确保类似事件不再发生
No, I want him. I want an American.
不 我要他 我要个美国人
You got a name?
你叫什么
Tommy.
汤米
Where you from, Tommy?
你从哪里来 汤米
Worked as a bodyguard in New York.
我在纽约当保镖
I was protecting one of those teenage pop stars in Miami
在病毒爆发的时候 我正在迈阿密
when the virus broke out.
保护一个青年流行歌♥手
Next thing I know, people are dropping like flies,
接下来 人们像苍蝇一样死掉
but I'm still kicking.
但是我还活着
Wasn't till I met one of your boys that...
直到我遇见了一个你们的人...
I realized why.
才明白这是为什么
I was chosen.
我是天选之人
And your family?
那你家人呢
Wife didn't make it.
老婆没挺过来
So how'd you come to us, then?
那你怎么到我们这儿来的
Just got in on a bus from down south.
从南边坐大巴来的
Must've ran into Macdowell then.
那肯定遇到过麦道维尔
I was never really good with names.
我不太会记名字
Man was a good speaker, though.
但见过一个很会说的人
You said you were chosen.
你说你是天选之人
I know I was.
我知道我是
So that must mean that this is where you're supposed to be
那你此时此刻是命中注定
at this very moment?
该来这里了
Well, I don't know about that.
我不知道是不是那样
But if I were in the right place at the right time,
但如果我在对的时间到了对的地方
let the chips fall.
那就顺其自然好了
The chips fall.
事情总会自然发展
Welcome to the team, brother.
欢迎加入 兄弟
Tommy.
汤米
You, stay close to him.
你 跟紧他
You okay?
你还好吗
He didn't have to break it.
他不用打断我鼻子的
Don't be a baby.
别这么脆弱
Captain hasn't left the suite. Think he pulled it off.
队长没离开套间 我觉得他成功了
Any word on Michener's transport?
米切纳的移送有消息吗
Still on schedule, according to my source.
就我的消息看 还在计划中
You and that guard
你跟那个守卫
seem to be getting along pretty well.
看起来处得很不错
Don't get your hopes up.
别给自己太多希望
That was just an anesthetic.
只是给你麻醉一下
Niels. Can you believe that shit?
尼尔斯 你能相信吗
How did he hook up with these assholes?
他怎么跟那群混♥蛋♥混到一起的
What the hell do you think they're up to?
你觉得他们要去干嘛
I'm not sure.
我不知道
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表