剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
It's pairing with mine.
在和我的手♥机♥配对
Put it up on the screen.
连接到屏幕上
What the hell is that?
到底是怎么了
Hey, quick, grab the shot.
快点 拍下来
It's a navy ship, turning.
这是艘海军军舰 在转向
The footage has been edited, sir.
视频是被编辑过的 长官
You can see the cut right here.
你可以在这看到剪切的痕迹
They've reversed the sequence of events
他们颠倒了事件顺序
to make it look like we fired first.
看起来就像是我们先开火的
And then the flotilla explodes.
接着舰队就爆♥炸♥了
Someone went to a lot of trouble to make us look culpable.
有人费了很大的劲想诬陷我们
The range on these phones is 90 yards.
这些电♥话♥的联♥系♥范围是80米
And yet, somehow, we received this video
可是 我们在离岸16公里的地方
10 miles from the shore.
收到了这段视频
Whoever did this was an expert
做这件事的人
both in communications and computer engineering.
一定很精通通讯和计算机工程
They hacked into the emergency-alert system,
他们黑进了警报系统
and reprogrammed it to work with bluetooth.
重新编程 让它可以通过蓝牙接通
That's how it paired with my phone.
这样就能和我的手♥机♥配对了
And likely every other working phone in Louisiana.
还可能跟路易斯安那州所有能用的手♥机♥配对
Judging from the data we've collected,
从我们收集到的数据看
it's possible that this signal reached as far north as Ohio.
信♥号♥♥有可能能延伸到俄亥俄州
So now the whole country thinks that we're the bad guys.
所以现在整个国家都认为我们是坏人
Valkyrie.
瓦尔基里
Is there anyone you met at the hotel or elsewhere
你在旅馆或者其他地方遇到的人中
that might have been able to pull this off?
有没有谁可能做到这件事的
No. I don't think so.
不 我想没有
Find out how they boosted that signal
找出他们是如何增强信♥号♥♥
and everything you can about this Valkyrie.
以及关于这个"瓦尔基里"的所有信息
I don't even know where to start.
我都不知道该从何收起
The mouse survived. We have a contagious cure.
老鼠活下来了 我们研制出传染性治愈药了
Are you certain?
你确定吗
Everyone who's already vaccinated
所有注射过疫苗的人
will just need a booster to carry it.
只需携带一个增强器即可
But...after that,
在此之后
once we get to a city that's densely populated,
一旦我们进入一个人口密集的城市
every hand we shake,
我们握过的每一双手
every cheek we kiss,
亲吻过的每一张脸颊
every child we hold in our arms,
拥抱过的每一个孩子
it will spread, just like a common cold.
会四处扩散 就像一场普通的感冒
That's great news.
真是个好消息
I honestly didn't expect
我本也不期望能得到
an enthusiastic embrace, but...
一个热情的拥抱 但是
I just watched the best hope for a fresh start
我刚刚亲眼目睹了我们重新开始的希望
sink to the bottom of the ocean.
沉入了海底
And now the whole country thinks we're the enemy.
现在 整个国家都把我们当做敌人
And without Niels to put in front of the world,
没有了尼尔斯来向世人说明
I have no way to fight the propaganda war to come.
我没办法打赢即将到来的宣传战
So excuse me
所以抱歉
if I'm not feeling more enthusiastic.
我不是那么热情
I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
...for the position that I have put you in.
让你陷入现在的局面
From now on, you'll be allowed to do your job
从现在起 你可以使用任何可能需要的东西
in whatever capacity that may require.
来继续你的工作
After that, you will return to your quarters.
结束之后 你就回自己的船舱
No access to the wardroom, mess decks, CIC,
不准进入军官室 休息舱 战斗信息中心
bridge -- any communal place on this ship.
舰桥 或是这船上任何公共区域
Tom I'm not finished.
汤姆 我还没说完
As a commander in the United States Navy,
作为一名美国海军指挥官
I'm not authorized to sentence you for your crimes at sea.
我无权因你在海上所犯的罪而判处你
But if we ever find a safe place to make port,
但是 一旦我们找到安全的港口靠岸
I will turn you over to civilian authorities,
我会把你交给民政当局
and you will answer for your crime.
而你将对你犯下的罪行负责
Is this really what you want?
这真的是你想要的吗
This has never been about what I want.
这跟我想要什么无关
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表