剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
we'll be outmanned and outgunned.
我们的人员和装备都不足以抗衡
So, I heard you've been pardoning everybody.
我听说你特赦了每个人
That's real presidential of you.
好一副总统的做派
Your offer expires in 20 minutes. Surrender now.
对你的特赦二十分钟后失效 投降吧
Oh, my dear Jeffrey,
亲爱的杰夫瑞
how quickly you've changed your colors.
这么快你就翻脸不认人了
Let's make it 10 minutes.
给你十分钟
I believe I have the coordinates, sir.
我找到他的位置了 长官
He's still in northern Florida.
他还在北佛罗里达
We know exactly where you are, Kevin.
我们知道你在哪里 凯文
A tomahawk missile can be sitting in your lap in 90 seconds,
一枚战斧式导弹九十秒就能飞到你跟前
if that's what you want.
如果这就是你想要的结果
So, which is it then -- mercy or threats?
你究竟想怎样 萝卜还是大棒
You better get your story straight.
你最好想想清楚
You can't win this, Macdowell. It's over.
你没有胜算 麦道维尔 都结束了
And you haven't hung up, so what do you want?
既然你没挂断电♥话♥ 那你想怎么样
You were my protégé.
你曾是我的门徒
Do you remember how I found you,
还记得我是怎么找到你的吗
all curled up in a ball,
整个人蜷成一团
moaning about your wife, your children?
为妻子儿女的死悲痛欲绝
Such a sad sack you were.
真是个可悲的人啊
And where is it that you're going?
你到底要说什么
We're a global organization.
我们是全球性的组织
You know how big our reach is.
你知道我们的影响力有多大
I'll get out of your hair for now, but rest assured,
我会暂时离开你的视野 但请放心
you and me, we've got unfinished business.
我们的恩怨还没了结呢
You sure you don't have one missile left?
你确定一枚导弹都没有了吗
Can you track their phones?
能追踪到他们的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥吗
Please don't insult me.
别侮辱我了
The transmission came over VHF.
信♥号♥♥是通过甚高频传来的
They asked for you specifically.
他们要求和你通话
Do you know where they are?
你知道他们在哪吗
I didn't have a chance to ask.
还没找到机会问
Who are they?
他们是谁
They're my wife's parents.
他们是我的岳父母
Remember... it's an open line.
记住 这是开放频道
This is Russell Jeter hailing Sonia and Henry Morris
我是拉塞尔·杰特 在1-6频道呼叫索尼亚
on channel 1-6. Over.
和亨利·莫里斯 结束
Russell? It's Sonia and Henry.
拉塞尔 这是索尼亚和亨利啊
How are you, son?
你怎么样 孩子
Hanging in there, sir.
还撑得住 先生
Question is, how are you? Where are you?
可你们怎么样了 你们在哪
We're down in Laurel.
我们在劳雷尔县
Found an abandoned old cabin with a well and a generator.
找到一处废旧小屋 这里有井水还有发电机
It's just a couple hundred miles from Vicksburg.
就在离维克斯堡几百公里的地方
We heard the message over the broadcast
我们从广播里收到消息
that your ship has the cure. Is it true?
说你们的船上有治愈药 是真的吗
It is true. It is absolutely true.
是真的 千真万确
We have a truck, and there's a gas station
我们有一辆卡车 几公里远的地方
a couple of miles from here that might have some fuel.
有一个加油站 那里或许有燃料
Should we try to get to you?
我们该去找你们吗
We think we can make it if we leave now.
我估计如果现在离开 我们能赶到
Where you are -- it's safe there?
你们在哪 安全吗
Haven't seen another soul for months.
几个月没见过其人了
We've been rationing our food,
我们定量分配了食物
making runs when we need to.
有危险的时候就逃跑
And there's decent hunting.
有时还能打些猎物
Can you hang in a few more weeks?
你们能再多坚持几周吗
I can come and find you then.
到时候我可以去找你们
Why, Russell?
为什么 拉塞尔
Is there something wrong with Vicksburg?
维斯克堡出什么问题了吗
I will try and reach you back on this frequency
等我了解那边情况后
once I know what the situation is there.
我会再用这个频段联♥系♥你们
Until then, I need you to stand by
在那之前 你们不要行动
and wait to hear from me, okay?
等我消息
Well, if you think it's safer for us to stay put...
如果你觉得我们不行动更安全...
That is what I think... for now.
目前 我是这么认为的
Make sure they stay turned on.
一定要都开机
Why can't we just toss them?
为什么不能直接丢了
Because the Navy's gonna be tracking them, dimwit.
因为海军会追踪这些手♥机♥ 白♥痴♥
Our cargo loaded up?
货装好了吗
Yeah, everybody's packed in tight.
大家都打包好了
We're ready to roll.
可以出发了
You get the uniforms? It's just nine.
搞到制♥服♥没 只有九套
It's all we could get from the surplus.
剩下的物资里只有这些了
Nine it is, then.
那就九套吧
You go with Darren and his team and get rid of the phones.
你跟着达伦和他的小组 扔掉那些手♥机♥
Okay, got it.
好的 明白
The rest of you men with me. Let's go!
剩下的人跟我走 出发
We've got a schedule to keep.
我们还得赶时间呢
All right, boys, let's move it.
好了 各位 动起来
Let's go. We're rolling.
我们走 出发了
The Mississippi.
密西西比河
Snipers every six feet.
每六英尺一个狙击手
Bet you Mark Twain didn't go up the river with sentries.
马克·吐温过河时没带哨兵吧
Not even close.
差远了
Commodore still keeping a guard on you.
舰长还派了卫兵监管你
He is nothing if not a man of his word.
他这人最重信守诺
You can say that again.
说得对
I wanted to let you know that once we land,
等我们登陆了
I'm going my own way...
我就要离开了
to Jackson.
去杰克逊
For your daughter.
去找你女儿
Thing is, is you said the booster lasts only five, six days.
问题是 你说强化药只有五六天的效果
I was thinking I could bum a couple of
我想向你讨点
the old-fashioned shots of the vaccine,
疫苗注射剂
in case I don't find them by then.
以免时间到了我还没找到他们
I think that could be arranged.
应该没问题
Is this Macdowell?
这是麦道维尔吗
He's over the Atlantic.
他在大西洋上
Looks like he's headed for Ireland.
似乎正在前往爱尔兰
Scotland, maybe?
也许是苏格兰
What's your range on those phones?
你能追踪这些手♥机♥多远
I'll probably lose him somewhere over Newfoundland,
估计到了纽芬兰我就追踪不到了
but I'm trying to link into a Swedish satellite,
我正在想办法连上瑞典卫星
see if I can create a handoff.
看能不能借它中转信♥号♥♥
There's no authority there even to warn.
连可以接收预警的官方人员都没有
Europe's next on the docket.
下一步是欧洲
How soon till Vicksburg? 48 minutes.
还有多久能到维斯克堡 48分钟
Seen it yet?
看到了吗
Should be coming up just now, sir, to the east.
应该马上就到了 在东边
Where is everybody?
人都去哪了
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
It's not enough.
这人数不够
It's not nearly enough.
差远了
127 people, no one else for miles.
127人 几公里内都没其他人影
Well, we're still broadcasting on all channels.
我们还在所有电台广播
Hopefully we'll get a few more stragglers.
希望能多来几个流浪汉
Can we stretch it any longer?
能多待一会吗
Not if we still want to stop in Memphis
如果想在孟菲斯市停留
and make it to St. Louis.
再赶去圣路易斯就不能再待了
Garnett says we barely have enough fuel
加内特说燃油也只是勉强能让我们
to idle here for the six hours.
在这里停六个小时
Maybe we send the land teams inland,
或者我们把地面组派上内陆
spread the cure,
散播治愈药
get us some answers why people stayed away.
问问为什么人们都不过来
They can catch us upriver, depending how it goes.
看事态发展 他们可以在上游追上我们
Let's make sure we put our tightest detail on the President.
一定要派人严密保护总统
He's gonna want to shake hands himself,
他会想亲自和人们握手
encourage people to fan out and spread the cure.
鼓励他们分散开来 散播治愈药
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表