剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
It's a P.R. game as much as anything now.
这就是场公♥关♥大战
Aye, sir.
是 长官
If things are going south, I can stick around.
如果情况有变 我可以留下来
Find your girl, Tex.
去找你的女儿 特克斯
Meet me in St. Louie, Louie.
和我在圣路易碰头 舰长
The President shook my hand himself, gave me the cure.
总统亲自和我握手 给了我治愈药
Anybody wants or needs it,
有任何人需要的话
I'm in Greenville, Mississippi, at the old church.
我在密西西比格林维尔的老教堂
They're spreading it.
他们在散布治愈药
You heard the other ones.
你听到其他人说的了
Vicksburg was a bust.
维克斯堡计划破产
Michener threw a party, and nobody showed up.
米切纳开了个派对 但却没人露面
They got word of mouth now.
他们现在名声传开了
What's that gonna mean for Memphis?
这对孟菲斯会有什么影响
Well, the more the better, as far as I'm concerned.
我希望越多越好
We'll handle all takers.
咱们就能对付所有人
Hey, we're hungry! We need water!
我们又饿又渴
Suppose we should feed them.
还是给他们点吃的吧
We got to keep them alive a little while longer, right?
我们得让他们活得久一点 对吧
We need water!
我们好渴
This is USS Nathan James on Channel 1-6
这是美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥1-6频道
calling Sonia and Henry Morris.
呼叫索尼亚和亨利·莫里斯
If you are out there, please respond.
如果你们接收到呼叫 请回复
Listen to this. I'm not lying.
听听这个 我没说谎
It was someone from that navy ship.
那人来自那艘海军军舰
They said Vicksburg wasn't safe,
他们说维克斯堡不安全
told his own family not to come.
还跟他家人说别去
That's what we heard, too...
我们也是这么听说的
Patch me through. Yes, sir.
给我接过来 是 长官
...but I just got some chatter from people.
但我听到了些小道消息
Supposedly, they had the cure, and the President even came out.
传言说他们有治愈药 连总统都出面了
This is Master Chief Russell Jeter of USS Nathan James.
我是海军内森·詹姆斯号♥军士长拉塞尔·杰特
I was the one who told my family not to come to Vicksburg.
是我对家人说不要来维克斯堡的
I was wrong. It was safe there.
我错了 那里是安全的
There was no fighting.
没有战斗
If you can hear this, please spread the word.
如果你们听到了这个消息 请传播出去
We have the cure.
我们有治愈药
We will be in Memphis tomorrow, 9:00 a.m.
我们明天上午九点会去孟菲斯
Meet us there.
请来找我们
Become part of the healing of this country.
为国家的痊愈出一份力
Stop right there, easy rider.
停车 骑摩托的
Turn around and go back where you came from.
哪儿来的滚回哪儿去
I'm not gonna tell you twice.
我不会说两次的
I'm looking for my daughter, Kathleen.
我在找我的女儿 凯思琳
Her mother, Claire Nolan.
还有她的妈妈 克莱尔·诺兰
You know where they are?
你知道她们在哪儿吗
So, you're Ken.
那你是肯
Yeah.
是的
My friends call me Tex.
我朋友都叫我特克斯
I'm Court.
我叫考特
Claire and Kat were staying here with me.
克莱尔和凯特本来和我在一起
"Were."
本来
Where are they?
她们现在在哪儿
Kat heard about that ship with the cure.
凯特听说那艘船上有治愈药
I talked her out of it for a day and a night,
我劝了她一天一夜
but she said she had to find out for herself.
但她说她要自己弄清楚
It's too late to catch that stop in Vicksburg,
她没赶上军舰在维克斯堡的停靠
so she took off, heading towards Memphis.
所以就赶去了孟菲斯
And Claire?
克莱尔呢
Looters came in the night about three months ago.
三个月前的一个晚上 劫匪来了
I thought a raccoon had got in the kitchen.
我还以为是一只浣熊溜进了厨房♥
Claire...
克莱尔
was the first down the steps.
最先跑下了楼
It was quick, but she managed to warn us.
很紧急 但她还是及时通知了我们
I had my hands full with the guys in front.
我忙着对付前门的劫匪
Kat ran to my room,
凯特跑到我的房♥间
hauled this old shotgun out of my closet,
从我的壁橱里拖出这把老猎枪
held it at her waist like I taught her,
按我教她的方法把枪顶在腰间
and fired point-blank through the door,
然后冲着门开了枪
got the rest of those fellas as they were coming in.
击中了其他几个闯进来的劫匪
That girl of yours,
你女儿
she's got a hell of a heart.
真是了不起
Still... Hail Mary call to that ship.
但她还是响应了军舰的召集
I told her not to go.
我叫她别去
I mean, how do you know if it's real or not?
我是说 你怎么知道真假呢
It's for real.
是真的
We got to start spreading it.
我们得把消息传播出去
Val and your comms team estimated that
瓦尔和通讯组估计
there may be as many as 10,000 people
在圣路易斯及其周边
in and around St. Louis,
大概有一万人
that there's some kind of power and infrastructure
那里有能源和基础设施
still in place.
还在运作
I don't want to get my hopes up,
我不想让自己抱太大希望
but look at all these arteries feeding into the city,
但看看这些城市供给线
rivers, highways, railroads.
河流 高速路 铁路
D.C. was the center of the country back in the 1790s.
十八世纪九十年代时 华盛顿是国家中心
It was a good place for the capital then, but now,
当时那里适合定都 但现在呢
now the midwest is the center.
现在中西部才是中心
The gateway to the west.
圣路易斯是西部的门户
As much as I'd fancy living in the white house,
虽然住在白宫挺诱人的
this is a more expedient plan.
但现在需要的是权宜之策
Come in.
请进
I'm sorry to disturb you both,
很抱歉打扰二位
but there's something I feel I need to tell you.
有件事我想报告
Not long after the President's radio message,
总统的无线电♥信♥息发送后不久
comms picked up a call for me
通讯人员接收到了一条
from my mother, and father-in-law.
来自我岳父母的消息
When they asked if they should come meet us in Vicksburg,
他们问起要不要来维克斯堡找我们
I told them no.
我告诉他们不要来
Now I can't get ahold of them.
现在我联♥系♥不上他们了
And it's clear there's been a...
而很明显
there's been a negative domino effect
那些无意中听到我们通话的人
from anyone who might have overheard me.
产生了负面的多米诺效应
It was an open line?
你们是用开放线路通话的吗
I got back on that channel myself and tried to undo it.
我调回了那个频道并试图打消我的话的影响
But I thought you should know.
但我觉得你们应该知道
It looks like I may have contributed to the low turnout,
恐怕我是导致维克斯堡的人数过少的原因之一
and if so... I deeply regret it.
如果真是的这样 我非常悔恨
I appreciate you letting us know, Master Chief.
感谢你告诉我们 士官长
He lost the rest of his family years ago.
他几年前就失去了其他的家人
Those people are all he has left.
只剩他的岳父母了
Everyone's suffered losses.
每个人都失去了很多
This could jeopardize Memphis and undermine
这会破坏我们在孟菲斯的行动
everything we've been trying to do.
并且削弱我们的所做的努力
For people to get a message like that from our ship?
从我们船上给民众发出那样的消息
It's gonna take a while for people to trust again,
不管民众有没有听到士官长的话
whether or not they heard what the Master Chief said.
再次赢得他们的信任是需要时间的
He knew it was an open line, and he made a choice.
他知道那是公共频道 并做出了选择
You're right.
您说的对
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Won't happen again.
不会有第二次了
Stay away from me.
离我远点
Stay back.
退后
Stay away from me.
离我远点
I'm sick.
我病了
Who did this? They still around?
谁干的 他们还在这儿吗
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
Immunes.
免疫者
They saw that I had the virus.
他们看到我携带有病毒
The grabbed me back in Tallahassee,
就把我从塔拉哈西
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表