剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Americans.
美国人
When the day of judgment comes,
审判之日到来
where do they seek refuge?
他们何处寻求庇护
A shopping mall.
一个购物商场
Macdowell reckons there are 10,000 in the area.
麦道维尔说这里大概有一万人
He says 5% of 'em may be immunes like us.
其中百分之五可能跟我们一样免疫
15 million American immunes,
一千五百万免疫的美国人
just waiting to join the cause.
等着加入我们的宏伟大业
Yeah, and how many of them
其中有多少人
are gonna go for your "We are the chosen" act?
会相信你的"天选之人"鬼扯呢
It ain't no act.
那可不是鬼扯
Ned.
内德
It ain't no act.
那可不是鬼扯
Fine.
好吧
Good, look, Sean, the labs are gone.
听我说 肖恩 实验室都毁了
The boys took care of the ones in Lisbon and Istanbul.
里斯本和伊斯坦布尔的实验室也搞定了
The only cure that's left is sitting on that navy ship.
唯一剩下的治愈药就在那艘军舰里
It's them we should be going after now.
我们应该去对付他们
Achilles ain't no use to us
除非我们修好
until we repair the sound matting
在海峡弄坏的降噪系统
we scraped off in the canyons.
否则阿基里斯号♥根本没用
Once we're good and quiet again, Ian will get her moving
一旦我们可以悄无声息了 伊恩会发动潜艇
and restart the hunt for the destroyer.
重新开始寻找那艘驱逐舰
And I say we join him and the rest of our crew
那我们去跟他和其他船员一起啊
instead of mucking around in this bloody swamp.
而不是在这个鬼地方闲晃
Come on.
走吧
Let's kill those navy bastards
我们去杀了那些混♥蛋♥海军
and then bugger off back to England.
然后一路开回英国
Have you heard a bloody word I've been saying?
你没听到我的话吗
Ned, I have a plan.
内德 我自有计划
It's a shit plan.
你的计划烂透了
Ned. Running from town to town,
内德 一个镇子一个镇子跑
waiting for people to get the virus,
等大家感染病毒
and then picking through survivors
然后从幸存者中挑选
looking for punters like us.
我们这样的赌徒
Ned. I hate this place.
内德 我讨厌这个地方
The heat.
这里太热了
We should be home living the life.
我们该回家享受生活
And what's he still doing here?
还留着那个家伙干什么
If it weren't for Niels,
如果不是因为尼尔斯
we wouldn't have found that doctor down the coast
我们不会找到海岸线上那个医生
and their labs.
还有那些实验室
Yeah, all right.
好吧
Thank you very much!
真是谢谢你了啊
We don't need him hanging around now creeping people out.
现在我们不需要他到处吓人了
He's like the Grim Reaper.
他就跟死神一样
That's all part of the plan.
这正是我们的计划
Niels' special talent's the thing we've been looking for.
尼尔斯的特殊才能正是我们需要的
That reaper's gonna help us find more immunes
那个死神只要朝人呼吸
just by breathing on them.
就能帮我们找到更多免疫者
My lab is low on just about everything.
我的实验室现在什么都缺
Once I have depleted the cell cultures on hand,
一旦手头的细胞培养基用完
we won't be able to manufacture the vaccine on the ship.
我们就无法在船上制♥造♥疫苗了
Anything on that sub?
有发现那潜艇吗
No. For all we know, they're halfway back to England by now.
没有 说不定他们已经在回英国的路上了
Keep widening the search area.
继续扩大搜索范围
Farthest on circle from point last seen --
以上次已知地点为中心 24小时内
24-hour range.
可到达的最远点为半径
Sir, if I may, to continue the search,
舰长 恕我直言 继续搜索的话
we're gonna burn through all of our fuel.
我们的燃料就要都耗尽了
We'll top it off in Norfolk or Mayport.
我们在诺福克或者梅港补充燃料
There's a naval weapons station in Charleston.
查尔斯顿有一个海军武器站
Wait -- excuse me for interrupting, but it seems to me
等等 抱歉打断一下 但我觉得
that the longer we seek out this submarine,
我们找这艘潜艇找得越久
the further it takes us off our mission.
就偏离我们的任务越远
We need to rebuild the labs
我们需要重建实验室
or find one with enough stock of cell culture.
或者找到一个有足够多细胞培养基的实验室
Where would you suggest we go?
那你说我们应该去哪儿
Which lab?
哪个实验室
Go on. Pick one.
你来选一个
Phoenix -- destroyed, no survivors.
菲尼克斯实验室毁了 没有幸存者
Salt Lake -- destroyed, no survivors.
盐湖城实验室毁了 没有幸存者
Madison, Topeka -- gone.
麦迪逊和托皮卡的也都不复存在了
Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Baltimore, which I so cleverly added
巴尔的摩 我自作聪明地把它列入
to the secret lab network -- gone.
秘密实验室网络 可它也不复存在了
Florida.
佛罗里达
Everything we worked for!
我们努力的一切
Captain, do you not think I'm aware of this?
舰长 你以为我不知道这些吗
I have spent the last 20 hours trying to figure out
过去20小时我一直在想
why this could have happened, how this could have happened.
为什么会这样 怎么会这样
But we need to stay on course
但我们需要坚持原定计划
or millions more are going to die.
否则还有千百万人会死去
That sub is the mission now.
我们现在的任务是找到那艘潜艇
We'll find the people who did this,
我们会找到毁掉实验室的人
and we'll make 'em pay.
并让他们付出代价
T.A.O., sonar, nothing on subsurface.
作战官 声纳 水下无发现
Roger that.
收到
I can't take this anymore. Stop.
受不了了 快停下
No, you got to listen. Stop.
不 你得听我说 停下
You got to listen. No, stop. Stop, I can't.
你听我说 不 停下 快停下
Sir, so the first mate says to the judge,
先生 第一个家伙跟法官说
"I'll have you know, a sailor I am not."
"我告诉你 我不是水兵"
Anything on that destroyer?
有那艘驱逐舰的情况了吗
No, mate. Come on.
没啊 老兄 拜托
Quiet as a church mouse.
一片死寂
Just 'cause the boss is off ship ain't no excuse to lollygag.
不要以为老大不在船上就可以无所事事
Keep looking. All right.
继续找 好吧
Ned wants results. Yeah, all right.
内德要看到结果 好 我知道了
Don't "all right" me.
别光会说知道
I'm a goddamned warrant officer, class 2.
我是名二等海军准尉
Aye, sir.
是 长官
With his knickers in a twist.
屁大点事也这么大火
Shut it!
别废话
It must have transmitted to the satellite
视频一定是在发生袭击之前
right before the attack.
发送到卫星上去的
Have you watched it?
你看过视频了吗
Only long enough to know that it was for you, ma'am.
看了一点 发现这视频是给你的 女士
But even from what I saw...
但就我所看到的而言...
It wasn't easy to watch.
你得做好心理准备
Rachel, oh, God, I pray this gets to you.
蕾切尔 天啊 希望你能看到这段视频
Listen, we're -- we're under attack, Rachel,
听着 我们正遭受攻击 蕾切尔
But it's important --
但有件事...
it's important that you learn this.
有件很重要的事必须告诉你
I've been working with the data you sent me about the cure.
我一直都在研究你给我的关于治愈药的资料
And I think I found a way to help.
我想我找到办法了
Using what I learned about the measles project --
我借助了麻疹项目的相关经验...
Now, I know you think that's crazy, but it works.
我知道你会觉得很疯狂 但这是可行的
I'm sending you the data now. It's here.
我这就把资料传给你 都在这了
Look, I don't --
听我说 我无法...
Oh, God.
天啊
Listen, Rachel.
听我说 蕾切尔
It's all worked out. All you have to do is --
实验成功了 你只需要...
I just somehow pray that this file gets to you,
我只希望你能看到这段视频
that you get it off the server, Rachel.
希望你能从服务器里找到这段视频 蕾切尔
Okay. Got to know that...
好了 你要知道...
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Come on, now. Take it all.
快点 全部带走
We need to find that server.
我们得找到服务器
Okay, doc.
好了 医生
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表