剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
brought me here.
绑到了这里
All the way from Florida, huh?
一直从佛罗里达到这儿 是吗
How many?
他们有多少人
They got a truck full of sick people, maybe 8, 10 guys.
他们有一卡车的被感染者 大概8到10个人
They stopped here for gas,
他们在这里停下加油
forced me to walk around --
强迫我们走动
try to expose the virus to everybody.
试图把病毒传染给所有人
They fought back.
他们回击了
The immunes took care of them the old-fashioned way.
免疫者就用老办法解决了他们
I got caught in the cross fire.
我在交火中被伤到了
Where were they taking you?
他们要把你们带去哪里
Memphis.
孟菲斯
Copy that. Vulture Team's 30 miles outside of Memphis.
收到 秃鹫小队在孟菲斯50公里之外
Tex is gonna try to hook up with them there.
特克斯会在那里跟秃鹫小队会合
They ditched all their phones.
他们把手♥机♥都扔掉了
I-I can't track them at all.
我完全无法跟踪他们了
That's smart...
还挺聪明的
flying them over the Atlantic.
让手♥机♥横越大西洋
You want me to send out a message
要我广播一条消息
telling people to stay away from Memphis?
告诉大家远离孟菲斯吗
We do that, we lose all our credibility...for good.
如果我们那样做 就会永远地失信了
I get that, but we don't want
我知道 但是我们不想
another New Orleans on our hands.
让新奥尔良的悲剧重演
They're not looking for a shoot-'em-up this time.
这次他们不会想用武力解决
They're trucking in the sick to infect the crowd,
他们把感染者用卡车送到那里感染人群
create a panic so that no one ever answers our call again.
并制♥造♥恐慌 这样就没人再会相信我们了
How far out are we? Four hours.
我们还有多远 四个小时
How many miles, as the crow flies?
直升机要飞多远
37.
60公里
Send the helo? With the aerosol.
派直升机过去 带着气雾剂治愈药
This is enough for how many?
这可以感染多少人
It should blanket an area of half a square mile,
应该能覆盖2.6平方公里的区域
depending on the winds and how concentrated an area
还要看风向 以及该区域内人群的
the people are packed into.
密集程度
Given our limited supply, we'll have one chance.
由于我们有限的库存 我们只有一次机会
How many people are we expecting this time?
你觉得会有多少人
Just give me everything you've got.
把你所有的库存都用上
This is the last of it.
这是所有了
There's got to be thousands shown up by now, boss.
现在应该有几千人了 老大
Jeffrey thinks they had a shabby crowd at Vicksburg.
杰夫瑞觉得在维克斯堡的人那么少已经很糟了
After this, the only Americans who show up
这件事之后 所有见到这艘船的美国人
to greet that ship will be looking to sink it.
都会想要击沉它
You let the good people of Memphis see
要让孟菲斯的人♥民♥知道
that the U.S. Navy didn't bring a cure after all.
美国海军根本没有带来治愈药
And then you chase them out,
然后把他们赶出去
and you let them run as fast as they can,
让他们跑得越快越好
spreading the virus and the bad news.
传播病毒和坏消息
Kathleen Nolan!
凯思琳·诺兰
Kathleen!
凯思琳
Kathleen!
凯思琳
Hey, can I use that? Yep.
可以把那个借我用一下吗 好
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 不用
Kathleen!
凯思琳
Kathleen?
凯思琳
Kathleen G. Nolan!
凯思琳·G·诺兰
It's your old man! Kathleen!
是你老爸啊 凯思琳
Kathleen, are you out there? Kathleen Nolan?
凯思琳 你在吗 凯思琳·诺兰
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Kathleen. Daddy.
凯思琳 爸爸
Baby.
宝贝
Dad, mom...
爸爸 妈妈她...
I know.
我知道
I can't believe you're alive.
我简直不敢相信你还活着
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Can you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me for not being there?
你能原谅我当时不在你身边吗
Yeah?
好吗
Those are not our guys.
那些不是我们的人
Wait a second.
等等
Aw, hell.
该死
You keep your head down.
你把头低下
All teams, this is Tex.
所有小队注意 我是特克斯
I found Macdowell.
我找到麦道维尔了
He's here at the college.
他就在大学里
Shaved his beard, 6'5",
刮了胡子 身高1米95
And the bastard is dressed like navy.
那混♥蛋♥装扮成海军的样子
I repeat -- eyes on Macdowell,
重复 发现麦道维尔
Northeast corner of the campus.
在校园的东北角
He has other fellas with him.
还有其他人跟他一起
I'm guessing that they're immunes,
我猜他们是免疫者
and they're all in digi blues.
都穿着蓝色的海军服
That guy was right.
那家伙说得没错
They're here to infect people with the virus.
他们准备在人群中散播病毒
This is Cobra team, headed northeast to intercept.
这里是眼镜蛇小队 正往东北角进行拦截
I got eyes on more immunes, also sporting navy blue.
我看到了更多免疫者 都穿着蓝色海军服
Stay tuned.
保持通话
Navy's here.
我们是海军
That's right. At your service.
没错 听候吩咐
We're here to get you all sick,
我们是来感染你们所有人的
courtesy of your United States navy.
您的美国海军敬上
He's got the virus! Get back!
他有病毒 后退
Run, everybody! It's a trap!
大家快跑 这是个圈套
Run! It's a trap!
快跑 这是一个圈套
Get down. Keep your head down.
趴下 把头低下
Come with me. Come with me.
跟我来 跟我来
How far out is that helo?
直升机多久才能到
Five minutes away.
还有五分钟
Boss! Boss!
老大 老大
I can't get the guys at the gate on the radio.
我联♥系♥不上大门那边的人
I'm telling you -- the Navy got here early, boss.
我得说...那些海军早一步到了 老大
Nathan James, we have the package.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我们抓到他了
I'm gonna open the gate. No! Wait!
我要打开大门了 不 等等
If these people have been exposed,
如果这些人被感染了
we can't let them leave.
我们不能放他们走
We have to keep them contained until the helo arrives.
在直升机到达之前 我们必须隔离他们
Danny, we can't just We're not coming back.
丹尼 我们不能就这么 我们不会回来了
If these people leave here infected,
如果这些人被感染后离开了这里
we can't cure them with the aerosol.
我们没法用气雾剂治疗他们
Stay back! Back up!
后退 后退
Nathan James, we have a panicked crowd of civilians,
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 市民们出现恐慌
sick and healthy, who are trying to get away.
部分遭到感染 他们试图逃跑
They think the Navy tricked them.
他们认为是海军骗了他们
I don't know how long we can hold them back.
我们不知道可以稳住他们多久
No, no, not again.
不 不要再来一次啊
Copy, Vulture Team. Saberhawk One is three mikes out.
收到 秃鹫小队 战鹰一号♥还有三分钟到达
Saberhawk One en route with the payload.
战鹰一号♥装载着气雾剂向你们驶去
Everybody, just stay where you are!
所有人不要乱跑
No! Don't leave! Please, the cure is coming.
不 请你们不要走 治愈药马上就到了
Stay where you are! The cure is coming!
请不要乱跑 治愈药马上就到了
Don't leave. The cure is coming. Stay where you are!
不要走 治愈药马上到了 请不要乱跑
The cure is coming. Please stay.
治愈药马上到了 请你们留下
Stay where you are! Don't leave. Don't leave.
请待在原地 不要走 不要走
The cure is coming. The cure is coming!
治愈药马上到了 治愈药马上到了
The cure is coming. The cure is coming. Trust us.
治愈药马上到了 治愈药马上到了 相信我们
Look! Yes! That's the cure!
快看 没错 那就是治愈药
all you have to do is breathe it in.
你们只要吸进去
That's our helicopter right there. Just stay calm.
那是我们的直升机 冷静点
That's the cure. We're gonna put our weapons away.
那就是治愈药 我们会收起武器
It's okay. We're gonna take it, too.
没关系 我们也会吸进去
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表