剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Don't talk.
别说话
Let's go, let's go, move it. Let's go. Right in here.
快走快走 快 这边
Move it.
快走
Everyone accounted for? Yes, sir.
人都到齐了吗 是 长官
All right, guys, come on, steady.
好了 各位 稳住
Let's go, let's go, move it! Load 'em in.
快 快 快走 带他们进去
Come on. Get on that boat!
快啊 快上船
I hope that's Hebrew for "A-okay."
希望那是希伯来语的"太好了"
Now that is an oxygen tank we can't move.
这个氧气罐我们可搬不了
Let's go, let's go!
快走 快走
Get 'em into the rear!
把他们送到后面去
Down! Get down!
趴下 都趴下
Get 'em back to the James! Do not wait for me!
送他们上詹姆斯号♥ 不用等我
Let's go. Move. Move it! Let's go!
快走 动作快点 快上船
Come on, get up. Go, go, go, go!
快起来 快走
Taylor, you all right?
泰勒 你没事吧
Yeah, through and through.
没事 是贯穿伤
Oh, this bullet hit the carotid. I'm with you. All right.
子弹击中颈动脉了 我在这 会没事的
There's a remote detonator. Contact trigger.
有个遥控雷♥管♥ 连接着触发器
If I pull it, it will go off.
一旦我拿下来 它就会爆♥炸♥
Well, how do you stop it?
那要怎么拆除
Ravit? I'm thinking.
拉维 我在想
I need to keep contact on the metal.
我得保持与它的金属片一直接触
Captain, we got a little hitch in our plan here.
舰长 我们这里出了一点小问题
We've taken care of the first bomb.
第一枚炸♥弹♥已成功拆除
There's another one with a remote detonator.
可还有一枚是可以遥控引爆的
And oh, boy, it's a big one. I don't think we can diffuse it.
而且这还是个大号♥的 我们可能无法拆除
Get your asses off the ship.
你们立刻弃船
Doc, let's go!
医生 快走
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
I'm with you. I'm with you. It's okay.
有我在 我陪着你呢 没事的
Doc, I'm sorry. We gotta get you on the boat.
医生 抱歉 你得上船了
Get out of here!
快离开
That's everybody. We gotta go.
都到齐了 我们走
Well, lower the boat.
把船降下去
You got two on top.
上面有两个敌人
Good shot, MA1.
好枪法 一等纠察长
I'm blocked off. Where are you, mate?
我被堵住了 你在哪 伙计
Juan Carlos?
胡安·卡洛斯
Get off the ship, man!
快跳船 老兄
Whatever you do, don't let 'em catch you.
无论如何也不能让他们抓到你
You got it? You guys need to get out of here.
能搞定吗 你们得离开这
No, we're not leaving --
不 我们不会走
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
The detonator is inside. It needs to be metal to metal.
雷♥管♥是内置的 必须有金属接触着金属片
It -- the pressure release, I can't do it!
拿起来就会卸压 我拆不了的
Aw, hell. Step away.
见鬼 让开
What the hell are you doin'? I got an idea.
你要干什么 我有办法了
It has to stay in contact with the metal, right?
必须保持与金属片的接触 对吗
Go on, skedaddle.
走吧 快走
What does that mean?
你在说什么
Tex, are -- you know what you're doing?
特克斯 你知道自己在做什么吗
Make a hole.
快让开
End of the road.
没路了
You'd like to shoot me. That'd be nice, wouldn't it?
你想开枪打我 对吗
Just a word of warning -- I let go of this button,
不过我得提醒你 我会松开按钮的
And this whole ship gets blown to kingdom come,
接着整艘船都会被炸上天的
including you
包括你
And all the little people that you're trying to help.
和你想救的那群可怜人
You may blow up this ship,
你可以炸掉这艘船
but I promise I will take you with me.
可我保证拉上你一起死
Well...
试试看...
Shit. Shit.
见鬼
Captain's in combat.
舰长到
Sir, no air or surface contacts on radar.
长官 雷达上没发现任何踪迹
Negative E.S. in the area.
也未在该区域发现任何电子标识
We spotted at least eight hostiles diving into the water.
我们看见至少八名敌人潜入水中
Aside from the one we clipped
还有一个被我们打伤了
who's sitting in our medical bay,
正坐在医务室里
the others never came up for air.
其他人都消失了
There were no other boats around Solace,
平静号♥附近也没发现其他船只
No R.H.I.B.s, no rafts.
没有硬壳充气艇 也没有救生艇
Ah, Cruz said he found some wet suits with the hostages.
克鲁兹说他在人♥质♥那里发现了几件潜水衣
My guess is they came in on 2-man subs, S.D.V.
我想他们是坐二人海豹突击潜艇来的
Agreed. They're military.
我同意 他们是军人
Any indication whose flag they're flying?
看出来他们是哪国的军队了吗
They weren't nice enough to wear uniforms.
他们都没穿制♥服♥
Mercenaries, then.
那就是雇佣军了
Hunting the cure for the higher bidder.
抢治愈药给出价更高的买♥♥家
Hospital ship was a natural target.
医务船自然就成了目标
Mason, are you sure you saw a sub out there?
梅森 你确定看到了潜水艇吗
Sir, I'm sure of it.
长官 我肯定
Hidden out there in the seabed...
潜藏在海底的...
it was a sub.
是一艘潜水艇
Well, keep searching the water.
继续水下搜索
The minute you find anything, I wanna know.
发现任何情况 第一时间通知我
Ayeaye, sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官 是 长官
Welcome aboard.
欢迎登船
Thank you.
谢谢
Good as gold. Thanks.
可以了 谢谢
Hey, Wolfman.
狼人
I'll never play the fiddle again.
我再也不能拉小提琴了
Never say never.
不要说得那么绝对
You'll regret that.
你会后悔的
Doctor Milowsky,
米洛斯基博士
I'm so sorry that you all got caught in the middle of this.
很抱歉你们被卷入这场骚乱之中
We left behind family, friends,
我们离开家人和朋友
all of us working in isolation.
孤军奋战
Solace was our last hope.
平静号♥是我们最后一丝希望
You have the cure, and they destroyed my lab.
你研究出了治愈药 而我的实验室却被毁了
It's a great loss for us all.
这对所有人来说都是重大损失
Chief Mate Gonzalez saved our lives.
冈萨雷斯大副救了我们的命
I just wish I could've saved his.
我多希望也能救他一命
So what happens to us now?
那现在我们怎么办
Well, your ship is seaworthy,
你们的船可以航行
you have enough crew to get you and your associates
有足够的船员把你和你的同事
back to Norfolk. We have people there.
送回诺福克 那边有我们的人
You'll be needed and greatly appreciated.
那里需要你 也非常欢迎你
We'll send you back with doses of the cure, obviously.
当然 我们还会让你带些治愈药回去
I wanna stay here with you all.
我要和你们大家留在这里
I'm an expert in vaccine manufacturing and genetic engineering.
我是制♥造♥疫苗和基因工程方面的专家
If you're spreading the cure, I'd like to be a part of it.
如果你们在分发治愈药 我想加入
I'm sure we could use the help.
我们会需要帮助的
It would be an honor to have you.
你能加入让我们倍感荣幸
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, it'd take, uh, more than a bullet to knock me out.
没事 一颗子弹打不死我
I'm just glad we all got back in one piece, more or less.
我很高兴我们大家都活着回来了
You, uh...did real good out there today.
你今天的表现十分出色
I'm glad to have you on the team.
我很高兴你成为团队中的一员
What?
怎么了
I like you guys.
姐喜欢你们
You're crazy.
你们够疯狂
It's a miracle he survived.
他能活下来真是个奇迹
The lord works in mysterious ways, Deacon.
上帝以神秘之式降临神谕 迪肯
No doubt about that.
毫无疑问
While he was conscious,
他清醒的时候
he was muttering what sounded like Spanish,
喃喃自语说着什么 听着像西班牙语
but you said your guy had a British accent.
但你说你追的那个人是英国口音
An international band of thieves.
一伙国际强盗
How'd they get their hands on a sub?
他们是怎么搞到潜水艇的
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表