剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Not a minute too soon.
终于好了
HM2 Dulac. Secure the occlusive dressing on the chest.
医务二等兵杜莱克 缝合胸口
Everyone, back behind the equipment
所有人 退到仪器后面
and turn out the lights.
把灯关掉
Don't open this door for anyone but navy.
除了海军 谁来都不要开门
Understood.
明白
I'll be back.
我马上回来
This is it. This is the lab.
就是这里 这里就是实验室
We got company. I can't tell how many.
有敌人 看不到有几个
I got eyes on three.
我这里能看到三个
Fine. Make sure they're clean head shots.
好 确保一枪毙命
We wanna preserve the lab.
别破坏实验室
On my count.
听我口令
Copy that. Ravit?
收到 拉维
Ravit?
拉维
Hey, hey. What are you doing here?
喂 你们在这干什么
Looking for the cure? I'll give it to you.
找治愈药吗 我给你们
Good shoot.
打得好
Nice move.
干得漂亮
Yeah, but we're too late.
是啊 但我们来迟了
Damn.
该死
Vulture leader, Burk.
我是秃鹫队长 博克
They destroyed the lab looking for the cure.
他们为了找药已经毁了实验室
I say again, the lab is destroyed.
重复 实验室已被摧毁
Not sure what we can salvage. Sorry, sir.
恐怕抢救不出什么了 抱歉 长官
Well, get out of there.
好吧 赶快离开
But be advised hostiles are
记住 敌方武器精良
heavily armed and well-trained.
训练有素
Roger that.
收到
Come on, Ned.
走吧 内德
The bloody U.S. Navy's all about the ship.
整条船都是该死的美国海军了
We got what we came for. Let's get out of here.
我们找到东西了 赶紧离开这
Gracias. And miss all the fun?
谢谢 要错过这出好戏吗
Ding-dong! Hey, U.S. Navy, it's bad luck for you
美国海军佬你们好 你们运气差
happening on this ship,
在这条船上撞见我们
but this is the end of the line for you.
不过今天就是你们的终结
Because we know how to fight better than you do.
因为我们比你更擅长作战
And if it's a fight you want,
你们如果想干一架
it's a fight you're gonna get.
那就如你所愿
Whoa! Hold your fire.
别开枪
Sir, doctors are secure.
长官 医生们都安全了
About a dozen more M.S.Cs holed up in the engine room.
大约十二个医务兵躲在引擎室里
Your boys took out
你的人用绳子和扳手
three hostiles with ropes and wrenches. Nice.
除掉了三名敌人 很厉害
All right, well, we can't fit everybody on that RHIB.
好了 那艘硬壳充气艇上塞不下全部人
And there's no clear way down.
也没有其他可行的出路
We can get everyone out on the tender boats.
我们可以让大家撤退到巡检船上去
O2 level, starboard side.
氧气舱那一层 右舷
Okay. On my order, get 'em there.
好的 听我命令 把人带过去
Captain, thank you.
谢谢你 舰长
Don't thank me yet.
现在谢我还太早
First, we clear a path,
首先 我们清出一条路来
and then I'm going after the man behind that voice.
然后就去追对讲机里说话那个人
Come on, keep up.
快点 跟上
No word from Giovanni or the others. We're losin' men.
乔瓦尼和其他人都没回应 我们在损失人手
We should give the order and jump ship.
我们应该下令跳船离开了
Not until we kill every last one of them.
还没把他们杀绝就不能走
That wasn't the plan, Ned. Your brother said we sh--
这不是原计划 内德 你哥哥说我们
Don't you every bring up my brother to me!
别跟我提我哥哥
I know what he wants!
我知道他想要什么
I am the only one that knows what my brother wants.
只有我清楚我哥哥想要什么
So let's just do what needs doing, yeah?
我们做好该做的就行 懂吗
And then we can go.
然后我们就能离开了
You're lucky I won't tell Sean how you cocked up the job today.
你该庆幸我没告诉肖恩你今天把事情搞得一团糟
We got gunfire. Topside.
有枪击 在甲板上
Foster? No target.
福斯特 未发现目标
Sir, if we get any closer, we could collide.
长官 如果船再靠近 有可能会撞上
Chance we have to take. Bring us in closer.
必须冒这个险 再靠近些
Find me something to shoot! Aye, sir.
给我找个能射的东西 是 长官
Nice shooting, Miller. Thanks, wolfman.
好枪法 米勒 多谢夸奖 狼人
Hey, wolfman. I like it.
狼人 我喜欢这个叫法
Ambush.
有埋伏
They don't ambush us.
不是他们给我们设埋伏
We ambush them.
是我们给他们设
Nathan James, what's your whiskey?
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 那边什么情况
Comin' up your starboard side, 400 yards, lookin' for a target.
正朝你右舷开来 360米 在搜寻目标
Well, I'll give you one. Flight deck.
我给你个目标 飞行甲板
We flush three hostiles topside, you light 'em up.
我们把三名敌人赶上去 你们开火
Roger that. Batteries released.
收到 释放电池
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Starboard Mark 38 hot.
右舷马克38 准备就绪
On your count.
听你命令
Three...
三
two...
二
one!
一
Lost 'em in smoke.
有烟雾 看不到他们
You got one. Roger that.
干掉了一个 收到
These guys are good. Too good.
这些人很厉害 太厉害了
Look for a military ship, a helo.
找找军舰 或者直升机
There could be more where they came from.
他们应该还有更多人
Looking.
正在找
Sonar, bridge, anything on that subsurface search?
声纳 舰桥 海面搜索有什么发现吗
Nothing in the water, sir.
水里什么都没有 长官
There could be a ship hiding out in the deep blue.
可能有船藏在深海之下
Vulture Team, Vulture Team, no RHIBs, no helo.
秃鹫小队 未发现硬壳充气艇和直升机
These guys didn't just swim here.
这些人不可能是游过来的
How's the patient, doc? He's still stable.
伤患怎么样了 医生 目前稳定
Glad to hear.
那太好了
Okay, we found the others. A dozen more survivors.
我们找到其他人了 有十多个幸存者
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Okay, everyone, we are getting you all off the ship.
大家注意 我们现在要撤离这艘船
Let's go. This way. Let's get the hell out of here.
快走 这边 赶快离开这里
Let's go, let's go, let's go. I'm gonna jump on the stretcher.
快走 快走 去拿担架
Vest.
击中了背心
Guys?
伙计们
They're gonna blow the ship.
他们要炸船
Vulture Team,
秃鹫小队
hostiles have rigged the ship to blow up.
敌人在船上装了炸♥弹♥
I say again, hostiles have explosives.
重复 敌人有炸♥弹♥
All hands, all hands,
全体注意 全体注意
abandon ship towards the lee, starboard side.
弃船 往右舷下风处跳
Get to those tender boats. We need to get out of here.
登上那些巡检船 我们得离开这儿
No. No?
不 不
We lost the lab. We're not gonna lose the ship.
我们失去了实验室 不能再失去这艘船
Okay...does anybody know how to diffuse a bomb like this?
好了 有谁知道要怎么拆这样的炸♥弹♥吗
Nathan James, we got about 18 doctors and crew,
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 我们约有十八名医生和船员
one of them hurt.
一名伤员
We're about to load them into the tenders.
正要把他们往巡检船上转移
Did he say doctors? Mmhmm.
他是说有医生吗 对
We're gonna need cover, though, starboard amidships.
我们需要掩护 右舷中部
Roger that.
收到
I've got something on sonar.
声纳探测有发现
Possible submarine in the bounce.
有可能是潜水艇的回声
Are you sure?
能确定吗
I...
我
It's gone.
消失了
Bridge, TAO, possible subsurface contact,
舰桥 作战官 水下疑似存在物体
bearing 0-5-0 relative.
方位0-5-0左右
Request bearing, clear or foul.
请求观察 是否有发现
How you looking, Lieutenant?
怎么样了 上尉
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表