剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
487 at last count.
上次计数 有487人
Most of them tried to get into Avocet at some point
这些人♥大♥部分都试过进入艾沃赛特
but were deemed not valuable.
但被认为没有价值
Granderson offers her handpicked people security,
葛兰德森为她挑选的人提供庇护
a sense of normalcy.
人之常情
Everyone else eventually finds their way underground.
其他人最终来到了地下
She'll secure as much of the city as she can,
她会尽可能地收复城市
then she'll come for us here.
之后她会过来找我们
It's only a matter of time.
只是时间问题
And the troopers that work for Granderson,
为葛兰德森工作的警员
they know what she's doing at Olympia --
他们知道她在奥林匹亚的所作所为吗
leading the sick to the slaughter
屠♥杀♥病人
and burning them for fuel?
还烧掉他们作为燃料
People do whatever they can to survive.
人们会为了生存不择手段
They make their choices.
他们做出了选择
She must have tried to recruit you.
她一定试过雇佣你
She did.
确实
I know everything that's gone on in the past few days
我知道近几天的事情
has been very confusing for you.
一定让你非常困惑
It's a confusing world now -- for all of us.
现在这个世界让所有人困惑
But I assure you,
但我向你保证
I am trying to do as little harm as possible.
我在尽可能地降低伤害
But you should know --
但你要知道
Dr. Tophet has died.
托非特博士死了
He took his own life
他宁可自杀
rather than to tell us where he hid the primordial.
也不愿告诉我们原始菌株在哪里
So...
所以
I need your help to put a stop to all of this.
我需要你帮我阻止这一切
The only way any of this is going to end
你投降 才是阻止这一切的
is for you to give up.
唯一办法
As a lieutenant in the United States Navy,
作为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的海军上尉
I am qualified to accept your surrender.
我有资格接受你的投降
My surrender?
我投降
No.
不
You stay with me, little girl.
你待在我身边 小姑娘
You watch who surrenders to whom.
看看到底是谁向谁投降
You really think you're gonna get away with this?
你真觉得你能跑得掉吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
I have all of her research.
我有她的所有研究结果
I could make the cure, even without her help...
即使没她帮忙 我也能做出治愈药
if I had the primordial.
如果我有原始菌株的话
That is the big "if" now.
现在这是个大难题了
Wait a minute.
等等
Get Granderson on the radio.
接通葛兰德森的无线电
They just tossed his body overboard.
他们直接把他的尸体抛下了船
Lock this asshole in the chart room.
把这混♥蛋♥锁到海图室里面
What the hell are you doing?
你要干什么
Want to go for round 2?
想要再来一轮吗
He tries to come out of there, you shoot him.
他要是想逃出来 就开枪
Lieutenant Foster, you're going on a little trip.
福斯特上尉 跟我们走一趟
N-no, wait, no.
不 等等 放手
Get your hands off of me! Let go of me! No!
把你手拿开 放开我 不
Watch it.
小心点
Wait, no! Wait! No!
等等 不 等等
I thought we were going to the lab.
我们不是要去实验室吗
Granderson wants to see the genius.
葛兰德森想见见这位天才
Apparently, her assistant hid something important --
很显然 她的助手藏了样很重要的东西
Bit the bullet rather than give it up.
宁死也不说出藏在哪
Dr. Tophet?
托非特博士
I don't know his name.
我又不知道他叫什么
Going down?
往下吗
Go ahead.
你们去吧
I'll take care of him.
这儿我来处理
I thought you left.
我以为你走了
Huh? Oh. I made a new friend.
我交了个新朋友
He told me what was going on down here.
他告诉我这儿发生了些什么
I figured I'd come see it for myself.
我就想亲自来看看
How you doing, Sammy?
感觉怎么样了 山米
It didn't work.
没有用
Ice-cold bath, and he's still on fire.
用冰浴降温 他还是烧得厉害
We got to call dad.
我们得给爸爸打电♥话♥
No, no, no, no. We're not dragging your father back here.
不 不 不 我们不能拖你♥爸♥爸后腿
Russ will come back.
鲁斯会回来的
And... Sammy will be all right.
山米 也会好起来的
I'm giving him 20 more minutes.
我再等他二十分钟
You're not giving him anything.
你不能这样
I can go out there! No one will see me!
我可以出去 没人会发现我的
No! You're not going anywhere.
不 你哪也不许去
You're staying here with us.
你得和我们待在一起
I'm not gonna let Sam die.
我不能让山姆死
Look.
听着
The master chief -- he went on foot.
军士长是走路去的
It takes time.
所以要花些时间
And if there's medicine to be found, he'll find it.
如果有药的话 他会找到的
And if someone's gonna go, it'll be me.
如果非要有个人出去 那也是我
20 minutes.
再等二十分钟
There's an old fire escape -- runs off the back,
有个旧安全出口 在楼的后面
Drops off behind a bunch of dumpsters.
往下连通一堆垃圾桶那儿
I scouted the joint. It's the only safe way out.
我查看了连接处 这是唯一的安全出路
Let me go! I won't --
放开我 我不
Let's go.
我们走
Let me go! Get your hands off me!
放开我 把你手拿开
Is that Kara?
那是卡拉吗
Oh, God. No.
天呐 不好
They must have discovered the pregnancy.
他们一定是发现她怀孕了
They're gonna use the unborn child's stem cells
他们想利用未出生婴儿的干细胞
to re-create a vaccine.
来重新制♥造♥疫苗
You go on. Take the ladder from the roof.
你先去 走房♥顶那边的楼梯
I'll take care of her, find Alisha, too.
我去帮她 顺便去找阿莉莎
No way -- I think I know where they'll take her,
不行 我想我知道他们会带她去哪
and I can show you.
我带你过去
Difficult woman.
你这女人真难搞
Let's go. Come on. Yes, doctor.
带过来 快点 好的 医生
Get her on the table. Warm up the equipment.
把她放手术台上 打开设备
No! No!!
不 不
Stop! No! Stop!
住手 不 住手
Hurry up! Quickly! Take her coveralls off!
快点 快点 把她工作服脱掉
I can't!
脱不掉
Just open it up! Stop! Stop!
把拉链拉开 住手 住手
Come on! Quickly! Help me!
快点 抓紧时间 帮帮我
The Avocet sub-basement's right above us.
我们头上就是艾沃赛特下层地下室
She'll never hear us coming.
她绝对不会发现我们来了
We're gonna do this your way,
我们按你的方法来
so let's hope your guy keeps the lights out long enough.
因此希望你的人能把断电时间拖久一点
Sundown is in five minutes.
五分钟后日落
We need to find our people and secure the lab.
我们得找到我们的人 控制实验室
Do what you got to do. I only want Granderson.
做你该做的 我只想要葛兰德森
Calm down! Lieutenant!
冷静一点 中尉
No! Listen to me!
不 听我说
Do you want to save your baby? Huh?
你想保住你的孩子吗
Lieutenant, listen to me. Do you hear what I'm saying?
中尉 听我说 听到我的话了吗
Do you want to save your baby?
你想保住你的孩子吗
'cause I haven't done surgery since medical school.
因为我自医学院毕业后就没做过手术了
So if you want at least one of you to survive,
所以如果你想母子俩至少保住一个
I'm gonna need you to calm down and sit still.
那你就冷静下来 不要动
You understand?
你明白吗
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表