剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Electronics.
电工
I need to see wristbands.
给我看你们的腕带
Qualification?
学历专业
I need to see wristbands
给我看你们的腕带
to prove you've already been tested.
以确保你已经通过检测
I need to see wristbands.
给我看你们的腕带
What's your qualification? I don't understand.
你的学历专业 我不懂
But we're healthy -- all of us.
我们所有人都很健康
Sorry, sir. There's nothing I can do.
抱歉 先生 我帮不了你们
Well, if you won't let us in, where are we supposed to go?
如果你不让我们进 那我们该去哪
Thank you. Welcome to Avocet.
谢谢 欢迎来到艾沃赛特
Thank you.
谢谢
What's your qualification?
你的学历专业
Security.
安保
Thank you. Welcome to Avocet.
谢谢 欢迎来到艾沃赛特
No, no, no.
不 不 不
We'll need bigger explosives if we go to that side.
如果去那面得要更多的炸♥药♥
The hell are you doing here? Why aren't you at the plant?
你在这干什么 怎么没在发电厂待着
Freeze! No, no, no! They're cool. They're cool.
别动 不 不 他们是好人
They're with me.
他们是和我一起的
They took out the power plant,
他们占领了发电厂
got a bunch of Granderson's guys.
抓了一群葛兰德森的人
So we lost our jump? She's gonna know we're coming.
那我们没机会突袭了 她知道我们要来了
We took out the plant.
我们占领了电站
Doesn't mean we cut off the electricity.
不意味着我们切断了电源
As far as Granderson knows, her empire's still intact.
就葛兰德森所知 她的帝国还完好无损
This is Lieutenant Burk.
这是博克上尉
I'm Commander Tom Chandler, United States Navy.
我是指挥官汤姆·钱德勒 美国海军
Our ship made port this morning.
我们的战舰今早靠的岸
I know who you are.
我知道你们是谁
I saw you making nice with Granderson at the pier.
我在码头看到你和葛兰德森关系不错
I don't know you.
我不认识你
At this point, I don't trust anyone I meet in this town.
此时此刻 我不相信这城里的任何人
But I know Granderson fears and hates you,
但我知道葛兰德森惧怕并憎恨你
So I'm operating on the premise
所以我相信一个原则
that my enemy's enemy can be my friend.
我敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
If that's the case, we can help each other.
如果是这样的话 我们能彼此帮助
Granderson's choppers hovering over your ship --
葛兰德森的直升机在你的船上盘旋
not there for your protection?
不是为了保护你吗
Not quite, no.
不是
Relax your weapons.
放下武器
She fooled you.
她骗了你们
She had good references.
她声誉不错
Is it true you have the cure?
你们真的有治愈药吗
The doctor who invented it is being held at Avocet,
发明解药的医生被扣押在艾沃赛特
along with the facilities she needs to make more of it.
能让她制♥造♥更多解药的设备也在那儿
Both she and the lab must survive the fight,
她和实验室必须完好无损
no matter what.
无论如何
You're late.
你来晚了
We're taking Avocet tonight.
我们今晚就要攻占艾沃赛特
You guys?
就你们
You're outmanned and outgunned.
你们人手和武器都不足
What?
怎么
You two are gonna call Granderson
你们想打电♥话♥给葛兰德森
ask for her surrender?
让她投降吗
As soon as we cut off the flow of electricity,
一旦我们切断电力供应
she'll send everything she's got to get it back --
她会派出一切力量将其恢复
from Avocet and my ship.
从艾沃赛特和我的船上
Both will be vulnerable.
这两处就会疏于防范
Both will be taken by us.
我们便可以占领这两个地方
Then we can stop the killing at Olympia
然后我们就可以停止奥林匹亚的杀戮
and get back to the business of curing the world.
继续回到治愈全世界的任务上来
Help me execute my plan, and we'll take her out together.
帮我执行我的计划 我们一起将她铲除
Even if she does send two dozen troopers to the plant,
就算她派出二十多名警员去发电厂
you can't take Avocet with a frontal assault.
仅凭正面进攻也无法攻占艾沃赛特
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意
What do you think we're all doing down here?
你觉得我们在这干什么呢
It's okay, Quincy. Doing okay?
没事的 昆西 感觉还好吧
I don't like this. I don't like it at all.
我不喜欢这样 非常不喜欢
If we just give it up, we can get him to the medical bay.
我们放弃那东西的话 就可以带他去医疗舱了
No, if they find what they're looking for,
不 如果他们找到了想找的东西
it'll be open season on all of us.
我们就会任人宰割
I can't rush the adrenaline drip.
肾上腺素滴注不能太快
It'll blow out his heart.
他的心脏会受不了的
I need a couple more minutes.
我还需要几分钟
Watch them.
看着他们
You got five minutes.
给你五分钟
You crazy mo-fo. How the hell did you get back on the ship?
你个混♥蛋♥ 你是怎么回到船上的
Climbed up the anchor chain. Came right over the nose.
顺着锚链爬上来 从船头那面过来的
Unbelievable. Yeah.
难以置信 是啊
So, what the hell do we do now?
我们现在做什么
Get to the armory. Blow it up.
去武器库 把那炸了
And kick some ass.
然后去教训教训他们
And kick some ass.
教训教训他们
Found it in Dr. Tophet's cabin.
在托非特医生的船舱里找到的
Mom, you and the girl are coming with me.
当妈的 你和那小女孩和我来
They ain't going nowhere.
她们哪儿也不去
No way, no how.
没门 没戏
Now, just hang on, everybody. Let's just be cool.
稍安勿躁 大家 都冷静点
There's 170 of us on this ship
这艘船上有170个我们的人
and, what -- 25 of you?
你们也就25个人吧
You might take down some of us,
你们也许能干掉我们一些人
but we will overrun you.
但你们打不完我们
I'll go! I'll go.
我去 我去
Just -- just leave my daughter here.
让我女儿留在这
Mom! I'll be all right, darling.
妈妈 我会没事的 亲爱的
It's all right, sweetie.
没事的 宝贝
She's gonna see your dad, and they'll be right back.
她去看你♥爸♥爸 他们一会就回来
Sit him down.
让他坐下
Where'd you stash it, big man? I know it had to be you.
你藏哪了 大个子 我知道肯定是你
Even if I did...
就算我知道
why would I tell you?
我为什么要告诉你
God damn it.
妈的
You tell me, or I'm gonna blow your --
要么你告诉我 要么我就打爆你的...
Nothing they can do to you, Quincy.
他们什么都做不了 昆西
They need both you and Dr. Scott.
他们需要你和斯科特博士
Got a present for you.
给你带来了件礼物
Quincy!
昆西
Whatever it is they want, just give it to them!
他们想要什么 给他们就是了
Please!
求你了
Yeah. You might be right.
你说得挺对
We may need him, but we don't need her.
我们是需要他 但是这女人用不着
So somebody better start talking.
所以赶快开口吧
Goddamn coward!
你这个懦夫
What the hell is wrong with you people?!
你们这些人有什么毛病
Now, I'm gonna count to five, and I don't think
现在 我数到五 我想
I need to explain what happens if you don't come clean!
我也不用解释你不坦白的后果了吧
Okay.
好吧
Please.
请别伤害她
I hid it.
是我藏起来了
I know where it is.
我知道藏在哪里
I'll kill her. You know I will.
我会杀了她 你知道我下得了手
Okay.
好
Okay. Okay.
好 好
I love you, Kelly.
我爱你 凯莉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Where is it?!
东西在哪里
You'll never find it.
你永远都不会找到
Welcome to Reject City.
欢迎来到"弃城"
People live here?
这些人住在这里吗
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表