剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We gotta get those people out of there.
让实验室里的人快离开
Get out now.
快离开
The lab you are in will be under missile attack within minutes.
你所在的实验室几分钟内就会遭受导弹袭击
If you are hearing the sound of my voice
如果你听见了这段广播
and are located in any of the labs listed on the CDC...
并且身处疾控中心列出的任意一间实验室内
If you are hearing me, get away from the entire complex now!
如果你听见了这段广播 赶快离开实验室
All staff, I want all staff 2 miles
全体人员 全体人员立刻转移到
from your building immediately.
实验室3公里外
All missiles now out of range, sir.
所有导弹都超出射程了 长官
How many we get?
我们击中了多少
I have confirmation on...
确认有两枚
two were in range, sir. We got them both.
在射程内 长官 我们都拦截下来了
Out of how many?
一共有多少
We logged 26.
有26个
Virtually all of them were out of range before we fired.
在我们发射前它们都已在射程外了
I had him for a few moments, but he slipped back.
差点就可以救活他了 但他还是死了
I tried everything I could.
我尽力了
Why would they want to destroy all the labs?
他们为什么要摧毁实验室
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Unless they already have the vaccine.
除非他们已经有疫苗了
Maybe that's how they "Conquered" Europe.
所以他们才能征服欧洲
Is that possible?
这可能吗
I don't see how anyone could have the primordial besides me.
我不认为除了我还有人能找到原始菌株
Europe was decimated.
欧洲早就毁了
It was one of the hottest zones thanks to Niels.
那是疫情最重的区域之一 托尼尔斯的福
But yes.
但 是的
I suppose it's possible.
是有可能的
He never asked for the cure.
他从来没要过治愈药
I figured it was 'cause he knew
恐怕是因为他知道
he was never getting off the ship.
他不可能逃离这艘船了
Maybe he'd already gotten it. Maybe they all had.
也许他已经接种过了 也许他们都是
He kept saying,
他一直说
"Everyone on my ship is like me."
船上的人都和我一样
The SEALs think it was a Tomahawk missile or a bomb.
海豹突击队认为是战斧式导弹或是炸♥弹♥
We didn't see it, but we heard it.
我们没看到 但是听到了
It was really, really loud, Dad.
非常非常响 爸爸
Grandpa said it was just over the horizon.
爷爷说就在地平线那边
Who's doing this, Daddy?
是谁干的 爸爸
There are people who want to stop us.
有人想阻止我们
I know that's hard to believe,
我知道这很难相信
but looks like I'm gonna be gone a lot longer than we thought.
但是恐怕我离开的时间会比我们想的要长了
Do you think that we need to move away?
你觉得我们得搬家吗
Kelly thought that maybe it was a good idea.
凯莉认为也许应该这么做
Yes, hi.
是啊 你好
Do you think we need to move further inland?
你觉得我们需要搬去内陆吗
As far as we can tell, you're safe there.
我们认为 你们那里是安全的
These people wanted the labs. That's...
那些人想要实验室 他们
looks like it's all they wanted.
只想要实验室
Why?
为什么
We don't know.
我们也不知道
Tommy, we're okay.
汤米 我们没事
Come with me, kids.
跟我走 孩子们
Yeah.
去吧
If there's any more action close by,
如果附近又有战事了
I'll make the call to evacuate.
我会带他们撤离
And we'll keep you informed.
也会通知你的
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Tom...you gotta take these people out.
汤姆 你得把这些人解决掉
I know it.
我知道
Well, then... get back to it.
那好吧 加油干
We got it covered here.
这里有我们呢
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Come on in.
进来吧
No response yet on the roll call for the labs.
对实验室的呼叫还没有收到回应
It's possible they lost their comms, but...
他们有可能失去了通讯设备 但
I know. I know why they bombed the labs.
我知道 我知道他们为什么炸毁实验室
And why they're trying to destroy Solace.
以及他们为什么要摧毁平静号♥
It's not, in fact, because they were vaccinated.
事实上 那不是因为他们接种了疫苗
Quite the opposite.
正相反
I just tested Juan Carlos's blood.
我刚刚验了胡安·卡洛斯的血
It turns out that he's naturally immune.
结果发现他天生免疫
None of the mercs on Solace wore C.B.R.
平静号♥上的那些人都没穿防护服
Is it possible they're all immune?
有可能他们都免疫吗
Everyone's like him?
每个人都和他一样
I cross-referenced his blood against Bertrise's.
我把他的血和波翠丝的做了交叉比对
Natural immunity,
然后发现
as it turns out,
天生免疫
is a tad more common than I initially thought.
比我想的更加常见
Anywhere between 1% and 5% of the global population.
人数在全球人口的1%至5%之间
That's how they took Europe.
他们就是这样占领欧洲的
Now their mission is to destroy the cure wherever it exists,
他们现在的任务是通过可永久驱动的
on a nuclear-powered sub
核动力潜艇
that never runs out of fuel.
摧毁所有的治愈药
Yes, but we had the flash drive.
没错 但我们是靠优盘才知道实验室的
How the hell did they know where those labs were?
他们又是怎么知道实验室在哪里的
You are all so fortunate now that I'm here, yeah?
我在这里算是你们走运 不是吗
Don't you agree?
你们同意吗
Admit it.
承认吧
You listen to me,
听我的
and you have victories too plentiful to count.
你们就会拥有数之不尽的胜利
Yeah?
对吗
Now the James.
现在轮到詹姆斯号♥了
No, bruv.
不 兄弟
Now we take America.
现在轮到美洲了
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表