剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is President Jeffrey Michener
我是杰夫瑞·米切纳总统
addressing all Americans
在美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥上
from the navy ship the USS Nathan James,
向全体美国人♥民♥发表讲话
which is now entering the heart of this great nation,
内森·詹姆斯号♥现正进入我们伟大祖国的心脏地带
the Mississippi River.
密西西比河
We are survivors of this great plague, just as you are.
我们和你们一样是这场瘟疫的幸存者
We have struggled, just as you have,
我们和你们一样挣扎求生
and we still have great hope in the future, just as you do.
我们和你们一样依然对未来充满希望
Court! Court, look!
考特 考特 快看
I know that you've stayed alive this long
我知道你们能坚持生存到现在
by isolating yourselves... What you got, baby?
靠的是让自己和家人 什么 亲爱的
...and your families,
与世隔绝
that many of you have been living in fear,
你们中许多人一直生活在恐惧之中
fear of the virus, fear of each other...
对病毒的恐惧 对彼此的恐惧...
Sonia, come listen to this!
索尼亚 快来听听这个
...fear of the unknown.
还有对未知的恐惧
There have been people out there
曾经有人
who have taken advantage of that.
利用了你们的恐惧
Despicable rumors and misleading videos
并利用这一网络散布
have been broadcast from this network,
卑鄙的谣言和误导性视频
lies designed to manipulate you,
他们想利用谎言控制你们
to make you believe that this ship
让你们相信这艘船
and the people on it are your enemy.
还有船上的人 是你们的敌人
Nothing could be further from the truth.
但事实恰恰与之相反
The men and women on this ship are
这艘船上的所有人
some of the bravest, noblest that I have ever met,
是我见过的最勇敢最高尚的人
and it is an outrage
他们致力于
that their commitment to bring all of us the cure
把治愈药带给我们所有人
has been undermined by those who thrive on your fear.
却遭到利用你们恐惧之人的打击妨碍
I can tell you now that we do have the cure for the red flu.
我可以明确告诉大家 我们手上有治愈药物
Attached to this message is video footage
这一信息附有一则视频
where you can see for yourself
你们可以亲眼看到
our doctor attending and curing patients sick with the virus.
我们的医生照顾并治好感染病毒之人
It is our mission now to spread this cure
目前我们的任务是把治愈药物
to as many of you as we can.
尽可能地传播出去
At noon tomorrow, the 18th,
18号♥ 也就是明天中午
we expect to land at the docks in Vicksburg,
我们会在维克斯堡码头靠岸
where we will remain in port for six hours.
在那里停留六小时
On the 20th, we'll arrive in Tennessee.
20号♥我们会到达田纳西州
We have made contact with a few brave citizens
我们已经跟孟斐斯大学的
at the College of Memphis.
几位勇敢的公民取得联♥系♥
Our team will meet people there at 9:00 a.m., again,
我们的队伍会在上午九点在那里跟大家见面
for a period of six hours.
停留时间依然为六小时
We'll end our journey at 10:00 a.m.
此后第二天 也就是21号♥
the following day, the 21st, at the port of St. Louis.
上午十点 我们将在圣路易斯港结束旅程
It's time to turn the tide and the bloodshed,
是时候扭转局势 结束杀戮
put the past behind us, and heal this great nation,
放下过去 众志成城 齐心协力
all of us together.
治愈我们伟大的祖国了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Run that every 15 minutes for the next three days.
接下来三天每15分钟播一遍
Got it.
明白
On each phone is an app.
每部手♥机♥上都有个应用程序
Just press the eagle, and it'll take you right in.
按下鹰徽图标 就可以进去了
You hit the icon, first thing you'll see
点击图标后首先看到的
is a photo of immune leader Kevin Macdowell --
是免疫者领导凯文·麦道维尔的照片
number three under the Ramseys,
拉姆齐队伍的三把手
one of their founding members,
他们组织的创始人之一
came to America months ago, started the movement here.
几个月前来到美国 从这里开始的行动
He's still at large, last seen in Florida.
他还在逍遥法外 最后有人看到他是在佛罗里达
Are we expecting him to be in Vicksburg?
他会出现在维克斯堡吗
Unlikely. He maintains the ability
不可能 他现在依然可以
to communicate over the deadman network,
通过死亡猜单词网络与外界交流
so he can still cause trouble. Dr. Scott?
所以他还是能惹麻烦 斯科特博士
With the wide radio call,
通过我们的广播号♥召
we've hopefully given
希望能够
a large enough number of people enough time
给足够多的人足够多的时间
to make it to the port.
到达港口
As we pull in to shore, you'll all be given booster shots
等我们靠岸 我会给你们打强化剂
to compliment the vaccinations
来增强你们体内
already running through your bodies.
已经有的疫苗
Within an hour, these boosters will make you vessels
一小时内 强化剂就会让你们成为
for the contagious cure.
传染性治愈药的载体
For how long?
能持续多久
You'll be contagious for five to eight days,
你们的感染能力会持续五到八天
during which time, it is imperative
在此期间 你们需要
that you pass it on to as many people as possible,
尽可能多的传染其他人
who will then have five to eight days
那些被感染的人也有五到八天时间
to do the same, and so on.
去传染其他人 依此循环
We need a minimum of 10,000 people at each stop
每个站点我们至少需要一万人
to sufficiently spread the cure
才能有效的把治愈药物
across these sections of the country.
散布到全国各地
What about dropping the cure from the sky?
空投治愈药物行吗
Didn't you find a way to make the aerosol work?
你不是找到药物雾化的方法了吗
I did.
是找到了
Unfortunately, I only have a limited supply,
不幸的是 雾化出的药物有限
perhaps not even enough
甚至都不够
for the crowd the size that I am hoping for.
给我期待的人数用
So...the contagious cure really is our best hope.
所以传染性治愈药是我们最大的希望了
Okay, so, we make port, and then we go around
也就是说我们登陆后就到处走
breathing on anyone we can find?
看到谁就朝谁呼吸 对吗
The cure is in the sweat on your bodies
治愈药物存在于你们的汗液中
and the moisture in your breath.
还存在于你们呼出的水汽中
In order to maximize the chance of successful transmission...
为了最大限度地提高传播疫苗的成功率
Would you be so kind?
能请你配合我一下吗
You shake the target's hand, you bring them in gently.
你跟目标握手时 轻轻地把他们拉近
Within six inches, you breathe normally,
距离在十五公分以内 然后正常呼吸
but forcefully for about five seconds
不过得用力些 保持五秒钟左右
as you're holding their hand and maintaining eye contact.
同时继续握着他们的手 维持四目相对
I'm sorry for the onions.
抱歉我刚吃了洋葱
You try to make it as natural and as friendly as possible.
你们得尽量表现得自然友好一些
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Equally effective would be taking a drink
跟别人分享同一杯酒
and share it with them.
也同样有效
If they drink any small amount and your saliva mixes,
只要他们喝了哪怕一点混有你们唾液的酒
then you are good to go.
就大功告成了
I guess kissing would work, too. You didn't mention that.
我想接吻应该也管用吧 你刚刚没提到
Oh, for sure. Kissing could be a way to go
当然 接吻也是一种办法
if you're up for it and can get written consent.
前提是你得先拿到书面同意书
Now, one important thing to mention...
还有一件事情需要注意
you can only get the booster shot once,
你们只能接种一次强化剂
so if the chain of immunization is broken
所以要是免疫链断了
and we don't successfully spread the contagious cure...
我们没能成功将传染性治愈药传播出去
we don't get another chance.
就没有第二次机会了
We're going up river with no tomahawks,
我们正逆流而上却没战斧式导弹
no sm-2s, no shells for the 5-inch,
没标准2系导弹 没5英寸炮弹
and barely enough ammo for our sentries.
甚至哨兵都没有足够的弹♥药♥
Thanks to Val's network,
多亏了瓦尔的网络
the President's spoken
总统的演讲
to most of the immune leaders around the country.
传到了全国大多数免疫者领导人的耳中
They've agreed to stand down in exchange for pardons.
他们同意投降以求特赦
And we're trusting their word?
我们就这么相信他们了吗
We have to repair the ship, and we have to refuel.
我们得修复战舰 还得补充燃料
Now, the airfield in St. Louis
而现在圣路易斯的飞机场
give us the best shot at that.
正是我们最好的选择
And heading upriver means we spread the cure,
况且前往上游意味着能传播治愈药
win hearts and minds, which is our mission.
聚拢人心 这是也我们的任务
I get that, Master Chief.
我明白 军士长
But we're putting out a call on an open channel,
可我们在用公开频道发出召集令
letting the whole country know where to find us.
这样全国都会知道我们的位置
If people come looking for a fight,
要是有人前来袭击我们
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表