剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Here we go.
进来了
Back it up. Come on.
倒车进来 进来
Get in.
进来
You're late.
你们来晚了
What'd you guys do, take the scenic route?
你们干什么去了 看风景去了吗
A couple of a-holes tried to hijack our suits.
有几个混♥蛋♥想抢我们的防护服
Believe that?
你敢相信吗
Yeah, this town, man -- crazy, crazy.
这座城 已经疯了
Yeah. You're telling me.
是啊 谁说不是呢
You guys new around here? I've never seen you before.
你们是新来的吗 之前没见过你们
Let's go! Hands up!
我们走 举起手来
Now! Down!
跪下
You guys over there -- everyone, take a knee.
那边的人 所有人跪下
Let us see your hands!
把手举起来
Hands up!
举起手来
Let's go!
我们走
Let's go!
我们走
Step right up, brother. Get your cure.
过来 兄弟 来拿治愈药
Have your payments ready. Canned food only.
把报酬准备好 仅限罐头
Here you go.
给你
Remember, you got to take it twice a day, morning and night,
记住 每天两次 早晚各一次
or else the cure's just not gonna work.
否则不会起效的
All right, who's next? Don't be shy.
下一个是谁 别害羞
Don't worry. I have enough for everyone.
别担心 我有很多 不用抢
Oh, come on!
不是吧
People are actually doing this?
真有这么干的人
People are always taking advantage of the sick.
人们总是利用疾病来获利
Been going on for months.
这种情况已经好几个月了
This is what we thought we were fighting against.
我们以为要对抗的是这个
No.
不
Please --
请别...
Wait.
等等
I have something that will make you better.
我有药能让你们好受些
I have the real cure.
我有真的治愈药
Granderson thinks this is insignificant.
葛兰德森认为这无关紧要
It's not insignificant.
但这很重要
You have to believe me --
你要相信我
I-I didn't know what she was doing at Olympia.
我不知道她在奥林匹亚做的事
Aside from Hamada, most of the doctors and staff --
除了滨田之外 大多数医疗人员
we thought we were helping.
我们以为是在帮助大家
You'll have time to redeem yourself
等其他人来找我的时候
when the others come for me.
你有足够的时间去赎罪
And they will.
他们会来的
Stairs!
上楼梯
Don't shoot! I'm on your side!
别开枪 自己人
I'm with Thorwald -- the rebels.
我是托瓦尔德的人 反抗军
What rebels?
什么反抗军
They call us Warlords.
他们称我们为军阀
I can show you. I can take you to the man.
我可以带你去见他
It's been hours. Where is he?
已经好几个小时了 他在哪儿
He's all right, Ashley. He'll be just fine.
他没事 阿什丽 他不会有事的
Come on, Ash. Eat some soup.
来 阿什 喝点汤
Yeah, hey, sit down over there.
坐那边
Have something to eat.
吃点东西
Here.
给
I always knew Tommy would get through this.
我就知道汤米能挺过这一关
If anybody could, it was my son.
要是有人能 肯定是我儿子
He knew what was at stake for everyone.
他知道这对所有人来说意味着什么
He wasn't gonna let us fail, and he won't now.
他从没让我们失望 这次也不会
I failed him.
我让他失望了
If he didn't get to Olympia when he did...
要是他没在那时候赶到奥林匹亚
If this city is any indication
如果这座城市
of what's become of our country, Mr. Chandler,
代表了我们国家的现状 钱德勒先生
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
you're a hero for surviving this long.
你能幸存这么久 已经是英雄了
Sam, what's wrong?
山姆 怎么了
I...I don't feel so good.
我...我感觉不舒服
Understand. I'll take care of it.
好的 我会搞定
Hey, man, we've been sitting here for hours.
哥们 我们已经坐在这儿好几个小时了
Everybody's sweating their balls off.
大家都已经汗流浃背了
And people got to use the head.
我们还得要上厕所
Cruz, come on. Come here! Take it easy.
克鲁兹 别这样 冷静下
Yo, come on, baby!
来打我呀
Get off me!
放开我
All right!
好吧
Do you see what's happening here? Can you feel this?
你没看到这儿怎么了吗 你没感觉到吗
Yeah. It's hot. We'll open the door.
这儿很热 我们会打开门的
The thermostat isn't the problem.
不是恒温器的问题
The engine's overheating because no one's down there to correct it.
而是因为无人操作导致发动机过热
If the reduction gear blows,
要是减速装置坏了
the ship will be totally useless to anyone.
这艘船就彻底报废了
I'm assuming this is an asset your people can't afford to lose.
我想你们舍弃不起这艘船吧
Can you fix it?
你能修好吗
My engineer can.
我的工程师可以
But in exchange, you move us to the mess decks.
但作为交换 你们得把我们带到休息舱
There's food, water. People can use the bathroom.
那儿有食物和水 还可以使用厕所
You're not in any position to be horse-trading with us.
你可没资格和我们讨价还价
You're right about that.
你说得没错
You're absolutely right.
完全没错
But do you see what's happening here?
可你看到现在的情况了吗
I won't be able to control my people.
我可控制不了我的人
Come on!
快点
Can't rush it.
急不得
The whole engineering plant could go up in flames.
整个发动机组可能会着火
Okay.
好了
Okay, there. Just made it.
好了 搞定了
How long till it cools down?
还要多久才能完全降温
The air pumping through those vents is 40 degrees.
通过排风口压入的空气是40度
It won't take long.
不会太久的
Is this really necessary?
真有必要这样吗
How are we supposed to use the head?
这样我们要怎么上厕所
This is not what we agreed to.
这和我们说好的不一样
I said I'd move you.
我答应会转移你们
Didn't say you'd be comfortable.
可没答应让你们舒舒服服
Let's go.
快点走
Move!
快点
Keep moving.
往前走
It's okay, buddy. Stay strong.
没事的 孩子 坚强点
He's burning up.
他烧得好烫
You sure there's nothing in those medicine cabinets?
你肯定医药箱里已经没有药了吗
Not even an aspirin.
连阿司匹林也没了
We can't let Sam die. We can't.
不能让山姆死 不能
The cure works. I'm sure he's just having a bad reaction.
治愈药有用 我肯定这只是不良反应
We got to get this fever down.
我们得让他退烧
You got water. Run him a cold bath.
你去接点冷水 给他擦下身子
I'll be back in a few minutes.
我很快就回来
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To find a pharmacy.
去找药店
Here. Let's get him upstairs.
来 我们抱他上楼
Come on, buddy.
来吧 孩子
Is it gonna hurt?
会疼吗
No. It won't hurt at all.
不 一点也不会疼
We'll all feel better soon.
我们很快就会好起来了
I'm so sorry-- I...
对不起 我...
I only have one more.
我只剩一剂解药了
My baby will live?
我孩子会活下来吗
You're a big, brave boy.
你是个勇敢的孩子
Welcome to Avocet.
欢迎来到艾沃赛特
Inside and to the left.
进门后往左走
What's your qualification?
你的学历专业
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表