剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Look. We put down our guns.
看 我们把枪收起来了
Take it in.
吸进去
Just relax. Just relax.
放松 放松就好
It's okay.
没事的
Yeah? Breathe it in.
好吗 吸进去
Yeah.
好的
Masks off! Breathe it in!
摘下面罩 吸进去
All you have to do is breathe it in!
你们只要吸进去
Yeah, that's right. Breathe it in.
没错 吸进去
Now we're all immune, asshole.
现在我们都免疫了 混♥蛋♥
Well, if it isn't Mr. President, gone all navy blue.
这不是总统先生吗 跟海军混在一起
You're not still blubbering over your poor children, are you?
你不会还在为你的孩子们哀悼吧
I'm gonna spell it out for you, Kevin.
我跟你说了吧 凯文
The more people we save, the more your men will realize
我们救的人越多 你们的人就越会意识到
immunes aren't so special anymore.
免疫者不再那么特殊了
Your movement will dissolve as quickly as it rose,
随着人数的增加 你们的行动也将逐渐瓦解
and your followers will fade into the background.
而你的追随者也会渐渐淡出
Point is, we can make you a martyr,
问题在于 我们可以把你包装成殉道者
but who would care?
但是谁会在乎呢
Work with us.
跟我们合作
Get your men to stand down,
让你的人停止行动
and you may live to see your freedom again...one day.
你说不定还能有重获自♥由♥的一天
I'm not sure I can sell that.
我可不确定我有这么大威力
I have confidence in you, Kevin.
我对你有信心 凯文
Lord knows you can be very persuasive.
上帝知道你很有说服力
You still offering me one of your pardons?
你还愿意特赦我吗
O.O.D., navigation holds us on track in the channel.
值日官 依据导航 我们在河道正中航行
Recommend maintaining course and speed.
建议保持航向及速度
How's our depth?
深度多少
60 feet, sir.
18米 长官
Closest shoal water 250 yards off the starboard bow.
最近的浅水区离右舷船首228米
2% fuel remaining, sir.
还剩2%的燃料 长官
We're coasting in.
我们在直舵滑行
Sir, recommend slowing to bare steerage.
长官 推荐减速到舵效航速
O.O.D., bring her in.
值日官 照办吧
Aye, sir.
是 长官
St. Louis or bust.
不成功便成仁
However this plays out, thank you both
不论结果如何 感谢你们俩
for everything you've done to get us here.
为你们所做的一切
Yes!
太棒了
You were right, Mr. President.
您是对的 总统阁下
This is the place.
就是这里了
Doc! Hey, doc!
博士 喂 博士
You must be Kathleen.
你一定是凯思琳
That'd be me.
是我
I can't tell you what a pleasure it is to meet you.
能见到你真高兴
My God, you're pretty.
天啊 你真美
She takes after her mother.
她长得很像她母亲
Master Chief...
军士长
...they've been looking for you.
他们一直在找你
We got to Memphis late,
我们到孟菲斯晚了
so we just decided to just keep driving.
于是决定继续向前开
I thought something happened to you.
我以为你们发生了不测
All those years...
这么多年了
and we never reached out to you.
我们都没联♥系♥过你
I understand. You couldn't.
我明白 你们不能
We could, we just didn't.
我们能 只是没有
And we left you all alone.
我们留下你一个人
You found me now.
你们现在找到我了
I, Jeffrey Allen Michener, do solemnly swear...
我 杰夫瑞·艾伦·米切纳 庄严宣誓
"...that I will faithfully execute
"我必忠实执行
the office of president of the United States..."
合众国总统职守"
...that I will faithfully execute
我必忠实执行
the office of president of the United States...
合众国总统职守
"...and will, to the best of my ability,
"我将竭尽全力
preserve, protect, and defend..."
恪守 维护和捍卫"
...and will, to the best of my ability,
我将竭尽全力
preserve, protect, and defend...
恪守 维护和捍卫
"...the Constitution of the United States..."
"合众国宪法"
...the Constitution of the United States.
合众国宪法
"...So help me God." ... So help me God.
"愿上帝助我" 愿上帝助我
Here you are, ma'am.
给你 女士
Quite the ball, Mr. President.
舞会不错 总统阁下
I thought it might be a bit unseemly,
我原本认为在现在的情况下
given the circumstances.
这么做有些不合适
Eisenhower had them.
艾森豪威尔举办过舞会
So did Lincoln during the civil war.
林肯在内战时也举办过
People need to celebrate, even in the worst of times.
即使在最艰难的岁月 人们也需要欢庆
Seeing as the James is in dry dock for months, well,
鉴于詹姆斯号♥已停在船坞里好几个月了
I'm gonna need you here... As Chief of Naval Operations.
我需要你 来当我的海军作战部长
That's a pretty big jump, sir.
那可是跨了好几级 长官
Don't forget -- I was number 12.
别忘了 我是第12顺位
Fly your family out. They'll settle here.
让你家人坐飞机过来 住在这儿
There'll be plenty to do.
有很多事要做
I'm already hearing from the northeast
我听说东北部现在是毫无法纪的
about more lawlessness,
混乱状态
factions of warlords fighting over big cities,
各军阀派系争夺大型城市
battles over natural resources in the southwest.
为争夺西南部的自然资源开战
South America -- they're even in worse shape than us.
南美 情况比我们还糟
We have a nation to build and a world to repair.
我们要重建整个家园 修复整个世界
And there's no one I trust more.
我最信任的就是你
Sounds like an order.
这是命令吧
It is.
正是
Tonight we rest and enjoy our success.
今晚我们稍作休整 品尝胜利果实
Tomorrow, the fight for America
明天 为了美国及世界各地
and the rest of the world begins.
我们重赴战场
All right, it was Christmas eve.
那是一个平安夜
We're doing this anti-piracy mission
我们在索马里海滩
off the coast of Somalia.
执行打击海盗任务
We come across this poor Hungarian freighter --
我们碰到了一艘倒霉的匈牙利货船
Engine problems, 50-person crew, nowhere to go.
引擎出了问题 50个船员无处可逃
Frankie and I were -- were running point.
弗兰基和我在先行勘察
Meanwhile, back on our ship,
与此同时 船上收到了
our mail arrives from home -- presents from our families.
从家里寄来的信件 我们的父母
Frankie turns to me, and he says,
弗兰基转向我说
"What about the Hungarians?
"匈牙利人怎么回事
Don't they get a Christmas?"
他们不过圣诞节吗"
And I'm like, "Frankie, like, this is a hostile situation."
我说 "弗兰基 现在是战时"
But he's not hearing it, not for a second.
但他一点也听不进去
30 minutes later,
半小时后
Our helo is hovering over that Hungarian ship.
我们的直升机在匈牙利船上方盘旋
Frankie is fast-roping down, dressed as Santa Claus...
弗兰基穿成圣诞老人的样子 从游绳滑了下去
...handing out presents to that entire crew.
向所有船员分发礼物
That is awesome.
太牛了
That was Frankie Benz.
那就是弗兰基·本茨
To Frankie Benz.
敬弗兰基·本茨
Frankie. Frankie benz.
弗兰基 弗兰基·本兹
Frankie Benz. Benz.
弗兰基·本兹 本兹
Benzo.
本佐
Benzo! Benzo.
本佐 本佐
Benzo.
本佐
To Chung.
敬钟
To Lynn.
敬林恩
To Maya.
敬玛雅
Smith.
敬史密斯
To Berchem.
敬博切姆
To Barker.
敬巴克
To Cossetti.
敬卡塞提
To Cody.
敬科迪
To Bivas.
敬碧瓦
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表