剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Well, yes, actually it will,
实际上会成功的
if they have identical stability sequences on either side,
只要两边具有完全一致的稳定序列
and...
况且
you gave me yours.
你给了我你的序列
That would kill me.
可我会死的
The gene would be liberated,
基因将得以释放
and the virus would explode out of your lungs
接着病毒会侵蚀到肺部以外
and into the rest of your body,
进入你身体的其他器官
and, well...
最后
there's just so much of it.
结局就可想而知了
If you think I would just allow you to --
如果你觉得我会同意你...
I mean, you are completely insane!
你简直是疯了
I've already done it, Niels.
我已经这么做了 尼尔斯
The virus is doing its work as we speak.
此时此刻病毒已经向你的全身扩散了
What's going on in there?
发生什么事了
The people on this ship will sleep better tonight,
等船员们知道病毒和你一起死了
knowing that it died with you.
他们今晚就能睡个好觉了
Dr. Scott, are you all right?
斯科特博士 你没事吧
I helped you.
我帮过你
Yes, you did.
是的 你是帮过
Dr. Scott! You're gonna help all of us.
斯科特博士 那就帮人帮到底吧
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表