剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Let's go, sailors.
咱们走 水兵们
Everyone to your battle stations.
所有人各就各位
Time to fight!
该大战一场了
Thatababy.
就是这样
Okay, boys, let's take back our ship.
伙计们 把我们的船夺回来
I grabbed some antibiotics, in case we need 'em.
以防万一 我还拿了一些抗生素
You use them for your arm, Master Chief.
你应该用这些来治疗你手臂上的伤口
Your wound's opened up again.
你的伤口又撕裂了
I'm fine.
我没事
Looks like the power's out all over the street.
看起来整条街都停电了
That's my son's doing.
是我儿子干的
I'm sure of it.
肯定是的
Grandpa.
爷爷
That's an Avocet van. Someone's coming.
是一辆艾沃赛特的车 有人来了
Blow out the candles. Keep an eye out.
把蜡烛都吹灭了 小心点
Get down, Ash.
趴下 阿什
Kids, come over here.
孩子 快过来
Get down.
趴下
Is that the place?
是这个地方吗
You gonna pay me?
你会给我报酬吗
I got twice as many rations last time.
上次给我的可是这的两倍
Can I at least get some water?
至少能给我点水吧
Come on, man. I'm giving you good leads.
别这样 伙计 我给你的线索多值钱啊
This whole neighborhood would be full of sickies without me.
要是没有我 这片区域早就全是病患了
Get lost.
快滚
Call for backup.
呼叫增援
Is anyone in there?!
有人在吗
We're here to help you!
我们是来帮你们的
There are gonna be more where these guys came from.
这些家伙肯定还有很多同伙
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这
Let's go.
我们走
Hey, Commodore.
舰长
What's Lieutenant Foster doing with you?
福斯特上尉怎么会跟你在一起
Crazy witch doctor tried to get the cure from Kara.
那个疯子医生想从卡拉身上搞到解药
I killed him, sir.
我杀了他 长官
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. Quincy's dead.
我没事 昆西死了
Can your men help get them out of here?
你的人能带他们离开这儿吗
Take them.
带上他们
On me.
跟着我
Go right! Go right!
去右面 右面
Move in!
突入
Go! Go! Cover me.
上 掩护我
Go.
上
The navy's in the building with Thorwald's men.
海军和托瓦尔德的人冲进大楼了
They came in through the basement.
他们是从地下室进来的
Ma'am, I think we should call back the chopper
夫人 我觉得我们该召回直升机
and get you out of here.
把你带离这里
Do you think we're giving up?
你觉得我们要放弃了吗
No, ma'am.
不 夫人
Get me the power plant. I want to know what's going on.
联♥系♥发电厂 我想知道到底怎么回事
Jimmy.
杰米
Thorwald.
托瓦尔德
You're a cop.
你是个警♥察♥
You don't belong here.
你不应该在这里
You really don't get it.
看来你真的没明白
Kara!
卡拉
Wait. Take it.
等等 拿着这个
Go on. I'll catch up.
你们继续走 我一会追上你们
What?!
什么
That's an order. Get safe.
这是命令 注意安全
Te--
特...
"That's an order." Jesus.
"这是命令" 天呐
All right, let's go this way.
好了 我们往这边走
What's your count?
你那儿的人数
I got 67 of them in the cafeteria.
我在餐厅控制了67个人
Copy that.
收到
Find another way to Granderson.
你们去找葛兰德森
I got to get these people out of here.
我得把这些人救走
Copy that.
收到
United States Navy! We're gettin' ya out of here!
美国海军前来营救你们了
Everyone, come on!
所有人快走
In here! Come on!
往这走 快点
Come on! Go!
动作快点
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Lab is secure.
已控制实验室
Say again, lab is secure.
重复 已控制实验室
We've got Dr. Scott in pocket.
我们已找到斯科特博士
Lieutenant Green, what is your sitrep?
格林上尉 报告情况
Sir, I can't hold them off much longer.
长官 我快拖不住他们了
All right. Get out of there.
收到 赶快撤离
I'm running out of ammo!
我快没有弹♥药♥了
Get out of there! That is a direct order!
赶快撤离 这是直接命令
Move, now! Roger that!
立刻撤离 收到
Shit.
该死
Don't move.
别动
Okay!
好了
Wh-where are we going?
我...我们要去哪
We still have the primary rally point.
我们还有主要集♥合♥点可以去
We can wait there.
我们可以去那里等
Vulture team, I'm on foot. I'm being pursued.
秃鹫小队 我在步行 有人追我
I say again, I have at least six troopers on my tail.
重复 至少有六个警员跟在我后面
And I don't want to bring them your way.
我不想把他们引到你那儿去
I'm gonna swing back around at Saratoga
我会去萨♥拉♥托♥加♥附近
And -- where am I? -- Fremont.
我在哪里 费利蒙
Saratoga and Fremont!
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥和费利蒙
Master chief, we have two vans now.
军士长 我们现在有两辆车
You take one. I'll take the other.
你开一辆 我开另一辆
I promised the captain I'd look after you.
我跟舰长保证 我会保护你
And you did.
你的确保护了我
I got it from here.
现在开始交给我吧
We'll meet you at the rally point.
我们集♥合♥点回合
I still know how to hide
我知道如何躲藏
and I still know how to fight.
我知道如何战斗
Go. Help your shipmates.
去吧 帮你的船员
Lieutenant green, Cobra Team. I've got wheels
格林中尉 这是眼镜蛇小队 我有车
and can have eyes on you in less than five minutes.
五分钟之内就可以找到你
Hang tight.
坚持住
Good luck.
好运
All right, kids, get in the van.
好的 孩子们 上车
Come on, quick!
快点
Come on. Let's go.
快点 跟上
Go. They're gone.
快点 他们已经离开了
Nicely intercepted.
拦截的很好
Get the main unit up. All right, check it out.
主控制台可以工作了 检查一下
I'm trying. Give me a second.
我正在努力 给我点时间
All right, good.
好的
Okay, go. Check it.
好 快 检查一下
Power up in 5, 4, 3...
通电 5 4 3...
Power up.
通电成功
Good. It's on.
好的 启动了
Gloria, get to the other post.
格罗瑞亚 去另一个工作台上
Attention people of Avocet, we are under attack...
艾沃赛特的人注意 我们正在遭受
Keep coming. Try to stay together.
继续前进 大家尽量待在一起
...from rogue elements of the military.
军队里的反叛分子的袭击
We are under attack!
我们正在遭受袭击
If you see a navy uniform,
如果你看到穿海军制♥服♥的人
Don't be fooled. Keep coming.
别被蒙骗 继续前进
Try to stay in this room. They've sabotaged our water supply.
待在这里 他们已经破坏了供水系统
There. That's one of 'em.
她 她是其中之一
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表