剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
claiming to have a cure for the red flu.
他们称自己有治疗红色流感的药物
No one knows exactly what they're giving people.
没人知道他们分发的到底是什么
Some believe it's a new strain of the virus.
有人认为那是一株新病毒
Others believe it's an experiment
还有人认为他们在拿一支未经验证的疫苗
with an unproven vaccine.
做实验
But one thing is clear --
但有一点很清楚
it doesn't work and it is not a cure.
那东西没用 也不是特效药
We have all suspected for a long time...
我们怀疑了很久...
Got to be the Ramseys.
一定是拉姆齐那帮人
Can you trace the source?
能追踪来源吗
No, sir.
追踪不了 长官
We're receiving the broadcast from multiple directions.
这段广播来自多个方位
Should you come in contact with this ship,
如果你们遇到这艘船
stay away or fight them.
请远离或反抗
We are tired of being lied to.
我们听够了谎言
How the hell did this happen?
怎么会这样
We were supposed to be safe!
我们不是应该很安全的吗
Sorry, dad.
对不起 爸爸
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Daddy?! What are you doing?!
爸爸 你在做什么
How long has he been in there?
他进去多久了
I don't know -- few minutes.
说不准 几分钟吧
Mr. President?
总统先生
Said he had to take a leak.
他说要小解
Mr. President?
总统先生
Or maybe he's doing the other thing.
也许他在干别的事呢
He's the President. What are you gonna do?
他是总统嘛 你能把他怎么样
Mr. President, open up now!
总统先生 快开门
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
Get Doc Rios! Now!
叫里欧斯医生来 快
God damn it! What have you done?!
该死 你干了什么
You can't still think you're gonna rehabilitate him?
你不会还觉得能把他救回来吧
Nobody besides the people in this room know this happened.
除了这屋里的人 没人知道这事
That's why I had him brought down here.
这也是我带他下来的原因
So you're gonna hide it form the crew?
那你准备向船员隐瞒这件事吗
We made that mistake once before,
我们以前犯过这种错
and it almost bit us in the ass.
差点就没法收场
Did you not hear those broadcasts?
你没听到那些广播吗
The American people, the people we're here to help,
美国人♥民♥ 我们在帮助的人♥民♥
are not gonna buy what we are selling.
一点都不领我们的情
Unless we have this guy? He's gonna save the day?
有这家伙就行了吗 他能拯救我们吗
He's the President.
他是总统
That's still gonna mean something to people.
这个头衔对于人♥民♥来说还是有意义的
He's a soldier.
他是一名士兵
He wants someone to salute to.
他需要一个效忠的对象
That wasn't a very smart thing you did.
您的所作所为可称不上明智
But, then, I guess you've been trying to erase yourself
但是我想自从橄榄球场的事发生后
for a long time --
您一直都在努力
ever since the football stadium.
抹除自己的身份
There was something you said about that.
您说了一件事
You said you walked around trying to get infected --
您说您四处走动是为了被感染
to give yourself the disease.
为了让自己染上病
I've been wondering --
我一直在想
if you really wanted to kill yourself,
如果您真的想自杀
why not put a bullet in your brain
为什么不直接给自己来一枪
or jump off a building?
或者干脆跳楼呢
Why did you want to give yourself
为什么在目睹您的家人
the most painful death imaginable
和两万名民众死去之后
if you'd just watched your entire family
还要为自己选择最为痛苦的
and 20,000 people die?
死法
Stop it. Just stop it.
别说了 别说了
Will you stop it already?
你能别说了吗
Just leave me alone.
不要来烦我
What am I even doing on this ship?
我到底为什么要留在这艘船上
What the hell do you want from me?!
你到底想让我♥干♥什么
You blame yourself.
您怪您自己
You think you could've done something differently.
您觉得您本来可以做一些事
Somehow, all those people would be alive --
那些人也许都能活下来...
Your wife, your daughters?
您的妻子 您的女儿
What could you have done differently, Jeff?
您能做些什么呢 杰夫
Nothing. Nothing.
什么都不行 什么都不行
We're going to New Orleans.
我们要去新奥尔良
And you're going to help us defeat whoever it is
您要帮助我们击败那个
that twisted you all around,
摆布您的人
but we are never gonna get there until you face
但除非您能直面那些您无法释怀的事
whatever it is you can't let go of.
否则我们永远也做不到
There's nothing -- nothing to let go of!
根本没什么 没什么无法释怀的
It was your son, wasn't it?
这是您的儿子吧
He was in Michigan.
他曾经在密歇根
Summer session at the university.
在大学里上暑期班
You had him brought down to Florida. No.
您把他带到了佛罗里达 不
Against CDC protocols. No.
违反了疾控中心的条例 不
There was no way to test him, but he seemed okay,
虽然没法对他进行检测 但他看上去很正常
And you let him in the stadium.
您就让他去了体育场
That's not -- that's not what happened!
事情...事情不是这样的
I have the records from the White House. No, you're wrong!
我有白宫的记录 不 你搞错了
Two days after you brought him to Florida,
您把他带到佛罗里达的两天后
there was a massive outbreak in Ann Arbor. No, please!
安阿伯爆发了疫情 求你别说了
Please! That's not what happened!
求你了 不是这样的
The security details they were lax! You couldn't have known.
是那些安保人员没尽到责任 您没预料到
He infected everyone in that stadium... It was hot!
他感染了体育场里的每个人 当时很热
They were careless with their masks!
他们没好好的佩戴面罩
Your wife, your daughters. Please! No! No!
您的妻子 女儿 求你了 别
It was all on you. That's not what happened! Stop it! Stop it!
都怪您 不是这样的 住口 住口
You were the one who was supposed to protect everybody.
您原本应该保护所有人
Stop it.
别说了
And then you stumbled into the immunes,
然后您遇到了免疫者
and they told you that it was all meant to be
他们告诉您这是命中注定的
and that you were chosen and your children were not
您是天选之人 而你的孩子们不是
and that all of this was destiny.
这都是命运的安排
And it was easy for you to believe
您轻易就相信了
because you needed to believe it --
因为您需要相信
because it was the only way to go on.
因为您只能选择相信
There's another way now.
现在还有别的办法
With us.
跟我们一起
I killed my daughters.
我杀了我的女儿们
I know.
我知道
No.
不
No.
不
You don't.
你不知道
Then tell me.
那告诉我
It's just you and me -- nobody else.
这里只有你和我 没别人
Tell me.
告诉我
After my son died...
我的儿子死后
and my daughters started getting the symptoms...
我的女儿们开始出现症状...
My wife...
我的妻子...
She begged me to put them out of their misery
她求我把她们从痛苦中解脱出来
b-b-before it became...
在情况变得...
and I did it.
我照做了
with my own bare hands.
亲手做的
I smothered them in their sleep.
在她们熟睡时掐死了她们
But Hollie...
但是霍莉
she woke up.
她醒了
A-and she struggled.
她拼命挣扎
And that's the last thing she ever felt --
她在人世间最后感受到的
was her father betraying her.
是她父亲的背叛
So...
所以...
What do you say about that?
你有什么要说的
How do I live with that?
我的良心怎么能安
I've killed people.
我杀过人
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表