剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
This is Cobra.
这里是眼镜蛇小队
I've got eyes on C.O.
我看到指挥官了
He's with three other men. Not sure who they are.
他和另外三个人在一起 不知道是谁
But they're on the move.
但他们正在移♥动♥
How soon until you can launch the helo?
你们能多快派直升机过来
Still 6 miles out, sir.
还有不到10公里 长官
I don't see anyone. You?
我没看见任何人 你呢
What are you waiting for?
你还等什么
Maybe you guys should stay back.
你们最好不要跟来
We don't wanna scare her.
当心吓跑她
All right. Okay.
好啊 好
The Vyerni. Yeah, that's it.
在维厄尼号♥上 对 就是那里
You know, I think Ned and his brother would be
我觉得内德和他哥哥
very interested to find out who you really are, huh?
会对你的真实身份很感兴趣
Does he know who you are?
他知道你的真实身份吗
I bet his people won't be very happy to find out that
我敢打赌他的手下发现他们的整个信仰体系
their whole belief system's just a sham,
不过是一个骗局时 肯定不会太高兴
That they ain't chosen,
他们并不是天选之人
and you're just the lab rat that started all this.
而你是导致了这一切的小白鼠
They need me. Yeah?
他们需要我 是吗
Yeah.
是的
More than they need to believe their own story?
他们更需要你还是需要相信自己的故事
Hi there.
你好
My name is Danny.
我叫丹尼
What's your name?
你叫什么
Laura.
劳拉
Hi, Laura. What's that?
你好 劳拉 那是什么
No, no, don't come any closer.
不不 别靠近
I need you to turn around and run away as fast as you can.
我需要你转身赶快跑
Why? Doesn't matter. Just go.
为什么 不要管 赶快跑就是了
Go!
快跑
Okay, hold, hold -- whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
好了 等等 等等
The virus is all over this thing!
这上面满是病毒
That scientist is trying to poison innocent people
那个科学家想要毒害无辜百姓
to weed out immunes. We got our orders, friend.
消灭免疫的人们 我们有令在身
Look, you see this?
看 你们看到这个了吗
You see this? What do you think this is?
你们看到了吗 你们认为这是什么
What do you think that is?!
你们认为这是什么
What is that? Believe me,
是什么 相信我
these people are not who they pretend to be.
这些人的身份和他们自称的不一样
Now put down your guns, save yourselves,
放下你们的枪 保住自己的性命
and get outta here! Sorry, we can't do that, man.
赶快离开 抱歉 我们不能那样做
I suggest you stop talking.
我建议你闭嘴
You're making a mistake.
你们不应该这么做
What was that? Uhh! Aah!
怎么回事
He's not one of us! Hold up! Hold up!
他不是我们的人 注意 注意
He's from the ship! He's from the Nathan James!
他是船上来的 他是内森·詹姆斯号♥的人
Don't shoot! Don't shoot! Aah!
别开枪 别开枪
No! No, no, no! No.
不 不 不
Get in!
上车
Help. I'm hit.
救命 我被射中了
Get in!
上车
I got him! I dropped that scumbag!
我打中他了 我放倒那混♥蛋♥了
Starting our ascent to radio depth.
开始上浮至无线电通讯深度
Verify sonar with flight control.
通过控制中心辅助声纳搜寻
If you see anything, we dive immediately.
如果看到什么 就立刻下潜
Aye.
是
Sir? We're picking up something on sonar.
长官 声纳探测有发现
3 nautical miles away, close to the surface.
3海里外 接近海面
This one's moving.
正在移♥动♥
That has to be our sub.
那一定就是我们要找的潜水艇了
Set quiet two and EMCON.
进入二级静默 实行电磁管制
Alert Tiger and Cobra.
通知猛虎小队和眼镜蛇小队
Bridge, it's the X.O. Reduce speed to 4 knots.
舰桥 我是大副 减速至4节
Can't risk a fight now.
现在不能冒险开战
We've gotta get our people out of there.
我们得想办法把我们的人弄出来
I've got a bearing of 1-7-0.
追踪到他们在1-7-0方位
Make ready ASROCs and stand by.
准备发射阿斯洛克反潜导弹
Sir?
长官
If they fire, we fire back.
只要他们开火 我们就还击
This is Tiger Team standing by rally point.
猛虎小队已到达集♥合♥地点
Requesting immediate extract.
请求立即撤退
Tiger? Cobra.
猛虎小队 这是眼镜蛇小队
Ship's at EMCON.
全舰正实行电磁管制
Roger that. Any signs of the Captain?
收到 看到舰长的踪影了吗
Stop! You!
全部站住
Where are you going?
你们要去哪
What's the problem?
出什么事了
Mr. President, we need yo to come with us.
总统先生 您需要跟我们走
What the hell's going on? We're under attack.
到底出什么事了 我们正遭受攻击
Some of our guys were picked off at the drop site.
我们有几个人在投放点被人干掉了
We have orders to evacuate the President.
我们奉命带总统撤离
Get him back to the sub. Now!
将他带回潜艇上去 快
Wait!
等等
We go out that way, he'll be mobbed.
要是从那边走 他会被敌人包围的
We need to take him out back.
我们得带他从后面撤退
Andiamo. Andiamo. Vai!
快 快走[意大利语]
Secure the compound! Lock it up! Go, go, go!
将这里围起来 封锁这片区域 快
Go, go! You heard him! Come on!
快 都听到命令了 快点
Hey! Hey, what's this alarm?
这警报是怎么回事
Maybe they made the captain.
可能舰长的身份暴露了
The courtyard's blown.
后院走不了了
There's half a dozen commandos out there.
那里有六名突击队员
We gotta get to the kitchen. Come on.
我们得赶去厨房♥ 快走
We need our helo in the air.
立即让直升机升空
Sir, we cannot launch the helo
长官 在抵达入港口之前
until we are into the mouth of the harbor.
直升机暂时无法升空
How much further? Half a mile, Sir.
还有多远 八百米 长官
At reduced speed, we're still seven minutes away.
降速航行情况下 大概还需要七分钟
Seal the exits!
封锁所有出口
There are people from that bloody ship inside here!
有那艘船上的人混进来了
No one leaves this compound, you hear me?
别让任何人离开 明白吗
I've got it, I'v got it!
我明白 我明白
No one leaves! Stay inside!
谁也不准走 都不准走
No one leaves this compound!
谁也不准离开这里
Move it! Move it!
前进 前进
Okay, you two, left!
好了 你们两个走左边
Secure the President.
保护总统
Exfil point is blown. We can't go out back.
撤离点走不了了 我们不能从后面出去
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Mr. President, we don't have much time.
总统先生 我们时间不多了
I'm Commander Tom Chandler. We're the United States Navy.
我是指挥官汤姆·钱德勒 我们是美国海军
Sean Ramsey is not who you think he is.
肖恩·拉姆齐不是你想的那样
He's a terrorist threatening this country.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 正在威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥
We got to get you out of here right now.
我们得立刻带你离开这
Sir!
先生
With all due respect...
请您配合...
Let's move.
走吧
Quarter mile, Sir.
四百米了 长官
5 meters...
五米
3 meters...
三米
2...
两米
On radio depth.
到达无线电通讯深度
Stop! What are you doing here? No.
站住 你们在这干什么 别动
We've got the sub!
联♥系♥上潜艇了
Ian, where the hell have you been?
伊恩 你们跑哪去了
That ship blew up our repeater.
那艘船炸了我们的中继器
We've got 'em in our sight.
我们找到他们了
Stop them!
拦住他们
Ian, fire! Blow that ship out of the water!
伊恩 开火 给我炸掉那艘船
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表