剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We've got an oil rig at the coordinates.
坐标位置发现钻井
I say again -- an oil rig is the source of the broadcast signal.
重复 钻井是广播信♥号♥♥源
My fellow Americans, my name is Jeffrey Michener,
美国民众们 我叫杰夫瑞·米切纳
and I am the President of the United States.
我是美国总统
It's not a position I asked for,
当总统并非我个人意愿
nor was I elected to this office.
也不是竞选获胜
The circumstances of this dreadful plague
这场可怕的灾难
have placed me here with an awesome responsibility --
使我坐上这个位置并肩负重任
to help unite all survivors
团结所有幸存者
and to help restore our great nation
帮助我们伟大的国家
to its former glory.
重返往日荣耀
I speak to you aboard the USS Nathan James,
我正在美国海军内森·詹姆斯号♥上讲话
a navy ship carrying some 200 Americans
该舰承载了约200个美国人
just like you -- brave men and women
这些人和你们一样勇敢
who have lost their families, their friends.
也失去了家人朋友
Led by Commander Tom Chandler, these brave volunteers
勇敢的志愿者们在指挥官汤姆·钱德勒的带领下
left Norfolk, Virginia, six months ago
于半年前离开弗吉尼亚诺福克
to search for the cure.
寻找治愈药
They found it.
他们找到了
Some of you may have heard
有人可能听说
that the U.S. government and the military
散布该致命病毒的
are behind the spread of this deadly virus,
是美国政♥府♥和军方
that the navy ship is here to spread more disease,
这艘海军军舰的目的是散布更多疾病
and that I am a prisoner on this ship.
而我被船上人员扣为人♥质♥
Nothing could be further from the truth.
这些都是无稽之谈
In fact, I was a prisoner -- of Sean Ramsey,
其实 我曾被肖恩·拉姆齐扣为人♥质♥
the man who now claims to be your savior.
此人现在宣称自己是你们的救世主
He has filled the airwaves with lies about me,
他四处散播关于我
about the ship, and about your country.
关于这艘船 关于你们祖国的谎言
I ask you during this time of crisis and chaos
我请求你们在此番危机和混乱中
to remember who we are as a people.
记住我们都是同胞
This plague has killed many,
这场瘟疫已经害死了很多人
but let's not let it divide us any longer.
但别让它再分♥裂♥我们的团结
We are still one nation. Join us.
我们仍是一国子民 加入我们
Push Sean Ramsey back to the sea,
将肖恩·拉姆齐赶出我们的土地
and let's restore this great nation together.
让我们一起重建这伟大的祖国
God bless you, and God bless America.
上帝保佑你们 天佑美国
Speech of a lifetime, Mr. President.
精彩的演讲 总统先生
Let's hope it gets where it needs to go.
但愿它能传达到需要到达的地方
Sir, I will get it there or die trying.
长官 我一定会把它送到 至死方休
Sir, Vulture Team has hit open water.
长官 秃鹫小队已驶入开放海域
When they reach the oil rig, Walker will secure the RHIB.
等他们到达钻井 沃克会安置好硬壳充气艇
Once aboard the oil platform, the snipes will secure the cap
登上钻井平台后 狙击手会占领制高点
and ensure the soundness of the facility.
并确保平台安全
The last thing the people of New Orleans need
新奥尔良人现在最不需要的就是
is the navy causing a massive oil spill.
由海军造成的大面♥积♥原油泄漏
Agreed.
同意
We lost visual on the rig?
已经看不到钻井了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
The U.A.V. is enroute back to ship to refuel.
无人机正在回舰加油的路上
And our radios? HF should work.
无线电呢 高频段应该可用
We'll be able to hear everything that happens on the oil rig.
我们能听到钻井上的一切
Based on the signal strength cobra team read on the beach,
根据眼镜蛇小队在海滩上读出的信♥号♥♥强度
the oil rig's got a massive antenna.
钻井上应该有一支大范围天线
So when Lieutenant Granderson takes control,
等葛兰德森上尉成功控制钻井后
we'll be able to broadcast 1,000 miles in every direction.
我们就可以360度广播1600公里
All right, listen up.
好了 都听着
As per the drill, Nathan James does not broadcast,
按照计划 内森·詹姆斯号♥不会广播
and we need to be prepared.
我们要做好准备
As soon as the president's speech goes wide,
总统的演讲一旦散播出去
that rig and everyone on it
那个钻井和上面的所有人
becomes painted with a big, fat target.
都会成为目标
Burk, stairs.
博克 上楼
Senior Chief Lynn, as soon as the cap's secure,
高级军士长林恩 一旦占领制高点
close off all the pipe valves and join us.
就关闭所有管道 然后与我们汇合
Aye, aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Lieutenant Chung.
钟上尉
Sir? Let's find out what makes this thing tick.
长官 我们去找找这东西的动力
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Here it is -- main power.
在这呢 总电源
This looks like the communications center, sir.
这里像是通讯中心 长官
I'd say so.
我也这么认为
Let's get you started.
你开始吧
Aye, sir.
遵命 长官
Really?
不是吧
What?
怎么了
Green shoelaces?
绿色的鞋带
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
My other ones ripped.
另一副鞋带断了
It's not like there's a navy exchange store
我又没办法
around the corner.
换新的
You don't like them?
你不喜欢吗
Just keep climbing. We'll talk later.
先往上爬吧 一会儿再谈
Get out of my head, Bivas.
别想碧瓦了
No use, mate. She's got you now.
没用的 你已经忘不了了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Sir, so far, all I see is regular telecom gear.
长官 目前我只发现了常规通讯设备
Nothing to run bluetooth.
没有蓝牙运行设备
You see that antenna.
你也看到了那根天线
That signal is coming from here.
它的信♥号♥♥源就是这里
Keep looking.
继续找
Rig's operating on diesel power, sir.
长官 钻井的动力源是柴油机
Looks like it's been idling continuously.
看起来一直在空转
Got enough fuel to last awhile.
剩余燃料还能让它运转一阵子
How long?
多久
At least a few months, sir.
至少几个月
Whoa. Take it easy.
别冲动
Take it easy.
别冲动
You're outnumbered.
我们人多
Don't be stupid.
别做傻事
You can't hold me.
你们扣不住我的
My people will come for me.
我的同伴会来救我
Valkyrie.
瓦尔基里
Congratulations.
恭喜
You found me.
你找到我了
All valves sealed on "A" level.
所有阀门都关至A档
Heading down to 1 to find the main.
正在依次关闭寻找主阀
Outstanding.
干得好
Let's start with your name.
先说说你的名字吧
Don't have one.
我没名字
Valerie Raymond.
瓦莱丽·雷蒙德
Get your hands off my stuff!
别碰我的东西
Got an I.D. here from the Tulane University engineering lab.
找到个杜兰大学工程实验室的证件
"Val." "Valkyrie."
瓦尔 瓦尔基里
Clever.
聪明
Sir, I cannot gain access to the antenna.
长官 我无法控制天线
I'm assuming you can help with that.
你应该帮得上忙吧
After all, you're the genius behind the "Deadman" game.
毕竟 你是死亡猜单词游戏背后的天才
Got to admit -- not what I expected.
不得不说 你在我的预料之外
If I hear one more "Wizard of Oz" joke --
如果再让我听到"绿野仙踪"的笑话--
Is that what Sean Ramsey said the first time he saw you?
肖恩·拉姆齐第一次见你是这么说的吗
Are you like him?
你和他一样吗
Immune?
是免疫者吗
Look where I'm living.
你看看我在哪儿
I got myself as far away from the sickness as possible.
我尽可能远离疫病
No.
不是
I helped Sean with communications
我帮肖恩通讯
because we share a common enemy.
是因为我们有个共同的敌人
And that would be me?
那敌人就是我吗
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表