剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Absolutely, Mr. President.
没问题 总统先生
All yours.
交给你们了
That's the only road in.
那是唯一一条进来的路
There's a perch right there you can scout from.
你可以在这边的高台上观察
You'll see them long before they see you.
你会提早发现他们
Look, these guys are packing some major firepower.
那些人有重火力
They had guns I didn't know existed,
他们有些我完全没听说过的枪
and I play a lot of video games.
我可是玩过很多游戏的
Well, we don't have to worry about that.
这一点不用担心
We're bringing a navy ship to a gunfight.
我们找了艘军舰来参加枪战
We need intel, which means we'll need prisoners.
我们需要情报 也就是说我们需要俘虏
Copy that.
明白
Hey, Tex, have you ever killed anyone?
特克斯 你杀过人吗
Yeah, I have.
杀过
Cool.
真酷
No, it isn't, squirt.
一点都不酷 小水枪
Ask him, Jake.
快问他 杰克
Yeah, I got it, Cody.
我知道 科迪
Hey, uh, we were wondering,
我们在想
maybe you could ask the captain if he'd let us stay and fight.
你能不能问问船长 我们是否可以留下战斗
He said yes to Ray.
他答应了雷
Not a chance.
不可能
Scat teams are manned and ready, sir.
拟声小队人员到齐 已就绪 长官
CIWS? Set to autofire on.
近程作战系统呢 已调为自动开火
What's the status of the RHIBs?
硬壳充气艇情况如何
Loading PAX now and will notify when inbound.
正在登艇 出发后会通知
Music to my ears.
太棒了
Watch your step.
脚下小心
Be careful. I got the rest of us loaded up on the other boat.
小心 其他人我安排上另一条船了
All right, thanks, Jake. Everybody's accounted for.
好的 谢谢 杰克 人都齐了
Good to go. Good job.
一路顺风 你做得很好
Let's go.
我们走
It's been three whole days.
已经整整三天了
Niels' blood's been coursing through their veins.
尼尔斯的血流遍了他们的血管
How the hell are they still alive?
他们怎么还活着呢
The virus has to be somewhere in his body.
病毒肯定在他体内某处
He was using it to poison those teddy bears.
他用它给那些泰迪熊下了毒
The virus must have adjusted inside of him,
病毒肯定在他体内发生了变异
migrated exclusively to his lungs.
定向转移到了他的肺部
That's why he's so contagious.
所以他才有那么强的传染性
Probably happened months ago, at the beginning.
可能几个月前从一开始就这样了
Then it's hiding out in there,
之后它就躲在那儿
below the radar of his immune system,
和他的稳定序列一起
along with his stability sequence.
避开了免疫系统的扫描
Which he may not even remember.
他可能都不记得
Oh, he remembers. It's his shining bloody achievement.
他记得呢 那是他最闪亮的成就
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Uh, your doctor here thinks I need rest,
你们的医生认为我需要休息
But, uh, I'm actually anxious to get back to work.
但是我非常想回去工作
Can we have a moment?
我们能单独聊聊吗
I've identified the conserved core sequence
我找到了你的稳定序列中
in your stabilizers.
隐藏的核心序列
You have?
是吗
I recognized the same 20-base pair
我认出了病毒两边
on both sides of the virus.
有同样的20号♥碱基对
The odds of that happening in nature, as we both know,
自然中发生这种事的概率 我们都知道
are next to impossible.
几乎不可能
So, I took that as your brilliant handiwork.
所以我认为那是你精妙的作品
Well, you've eliminated a few trillion possible combinations.
你排除了数万亿的可能组合
Can I ask you something?
我能问你一件事吗
Yeah.
可以
I just think about what you went through,
我在想你所经历的这一切
working to find the cure
努力寻找治愈药
and fighting your own infection
对抗自身的感染
and the self-imposed quarantine on the Vyerni,
自己将自己隔离在维厄尼号♥上
literally isolated, with no human contact,
绝对隔离 接触不到任何人
in this bubble, and...
将自己关在实验室里...
I guess what I'm asking is...
我想问的是
do you ever get lonely?
你觉得孤独吗
Yeah.
当然
God, I know my situation isn't nearly as difficult,
天 我知道我的情况比你好多了
but...
可是
There are sometimes on this ship --
有时候在这艘船上
well, no one who understands me and this...
没人理解我 还有这个
unsolvable puzzle.
无法解决的难题
and now, being...
而现在...
so close to the very mind that created it.
这么接近这个难题的创造者
Perhaps you were right.
也许你是对的
Perhaps my immovable object is closer than I thought.
也许我那不可撼动的目标没我想得那么远
It's the three-prime end.
在3'端
Pardon?
什么
The, um, conserved core element you found,
你找到的隐藏的核心序列
it's the very end of the stabilizer sequence.
就在稳定序列末端
You just go upstream from there,
你从那儿往上找
and the entire sequence is yours.
整条序列就是你的了
Status report.
报告情况
Green's good to go.
格林已准备就绪
Hired gun ready and waiting.
雇佣兵准备就绪
Taylor Rock and roll.
泰勒 一切就绪
Burk and Bivas, good to go.
博克和碧瓦 已就绪
CIC standing by to support, sir.
战斗信息中心已准备好支援 长官
All right, Ray.
好了 雷
This is it.
是时候了
So how are you supposed to signal the bounty hunters?
怎么给赏金猎人传信♥号♥♥
What the hell are you doing?! Come on, I hand this to you,
你在干什么 得了吧 我要是把这个交给你
I'm on the next ride back to your ship
我就得乖乖回战舰上去了
and you start the party without me.
而你会丢下我作战
You can't bench me now.
现在你甩不掉我了
Watch me!
走着瞧
Now, I don't plan to lose this fight,
听着 这场战斗我不准备输
but this door opens, and it ain't me,
但要是这门打开了 而门口不是我
tell those assholes you shot the flare
就跟那些杂种们说你发射的烟火
and try to collect the bounty.
准备收赏金
Bad move, Ray.
你不该这么做 雷
Hey! Come on!
放我出去
All teams be aware, Ray is still on land.
各小队注意 雷还在岸上
I say again, Ray is still on land.
重复一次 雷还在岸上
He's locked in the trailer.
他被锁在拖车里了
Guests of honor are arriving.
嘉宾来临
Come on, kids.
快过来 孩子们
Hey, where's Cody?
科迪呢
He wanted to stay and fight.
他想留下参与作战
And you let him? You let him?!
那你就让他留下了 让他留下了
Captain, Cody wasn't on the RHIBs.
舰长 科迪没上气垫船
Jake covered for him. I'm Oscar Mike.
杰克给他打了掩护 我去找他
Gotta go find Cody.
得找到科迪
Captain is out of pocket. Keep an eye out.
舰长不在预定位置 大家注意
Can we get a fix on them? Can we triangulate?
能确定他们的位置吗 三角定位呢
Cody!
科迪
Burk, I read two tangos falling back up the road.
博克 我这边显示有两个目标退到了路上
We'll try to capture them alive!
我们尽量活捉他们
Cody!
科迪
25 mike-mike has hostiles in range.
敌方已在25毫米口径炮射程内
Batteries release mount 2-5-2.
炮台开火 方向252
T.A.O., prepare mount 5-1 for fire support.
作战官 准备好火力支援
Aye, sir.
是 长官
Cody!
科迪
Clear to move, Captain.
可以移♥动♥了 舰长
Tangos captured. Copy that.
目标已捕获 收到
Guys, I'm taking heavy gunfire up here.
伙计们 我遭遇了重火力压制
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表