剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
allowed it to concentrate in his lungs,
让病毒全集中在他的肺部
we could re-engineer the vaccine to do the same.
我们就能改造疫苗 实现同样的效果
And we can get that from his lung tissue?
从他的肺组织里就能查出来吗
I believe we can.
我想是的
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
Relax, Miller. This is just a formality,
放松 米勒 这只是例行询问
just so we can put this to bed.
为了方便结案
You told me about Dr. Scott and Bertrise.
你说了斯科特博士和波翠丝的情况
What about Doc Rios?
那里欧斯医生呢
I think he was still in medical bay.
我想他当时一直在医务舱
Bertrise ran over some supplies from him to Dr. Scott.
波翠丝帮斯科特博士去他那儿拿了些用品
What kind of supplies?
什么用品
Some medical stuff. Needles, I.V. bag, drugs.
就是些医疗用品 针 输液袋 药品
And then she left? Yes, ma'am.
然后她离开了吗 是的 长官
After that, Dr. Scott stepped out to empty the trash,
接着斯科特博士就出去倒了垃圾
Then changed Niels' I.V.
然后更换了尼尔斯的输液袋
A couple minutes later, he collapsed.
几分钟后 他就倒下了
He bled out like...
他血流得像...
Well, like the people we've seen die from the virus.
像受病毒感染致死的病人一样
Miller and O'connor's statement's concur.
米勒和奥康纳的口供一致
Niels was getting better before they changed that last I.V. Bag.
尼尔斯在更换最后一袋输液袋前正在好转
That's not coincidence.
这不是巧合
Who changed the bag?
是谁换的输液袋
Dr. Scott.
斯科特博士
But Dr. Rios prepared it, and Bertrise delivered it.
但是是里欧斯医生准备的 波翠丝送过去的
Before we jump to conclusions, let's get all the evidence.
在取得所有证据之前 我们不能轻易下结论
We conduct this investigation like everything else we do...
我们得客观地进行调查
by the book.
照章办事
You see? I'm almost there.
看到了吗 快成功了
I've narrowed it down to the following three mutations.
我已经把变异的可能性缩小到这三种
I'd like you to compare them to all isolates of the virus.
我想请你把它们与所有病毒的隔离种群作比较
Excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下 女士
Rios, Bertrise, doctor, I'm sorry,
里欧斯 波翠丝 博士 不好意思
But I'm gonna have to ask the three of you
但是我需要你们三位分开
to stay away from each other and the lab
并离开实验室
while we conduct our investigation.
我们要对这里进行调查
But I didn't do anything wrong.
但是我没犯什么错误啊
It's not about wrong.
不是犯错的问题
It's the best way to gather the facts.
这是找出真♥相♥的最好办法
Ma'am, as a matter of course, we are required
女士 理所当然地
to collect everything in connection with Niels' death.
我们要收集与尼尔斯之死有关的一切
Be my guest.
请随意吧
That's right. They just got some fresh produce
没错 我们刚刚从尼科尔斯州长码头的
off one of them boats down at Governor Nicholls Pier,
一艘船上运下来一些新鲜农产品
so we're gonna make some jambalaya.
我们打算做什锦饭
Y'all come on by.
你们一起过来吧
Voices from New Orleans?
新奥尔良的声音吗
They're all alive, thanks to him.
他们都活着 真是多亏了他
We just received our first images
我们刚刚收到新奥尔良民用船队的
of the New Orleans fleet, sir.
最新图片 长官
I'd say there's 50 or so vessels,
我认为应该有50艘左右
but it's hard to be certain.
但是具体数字很难确定
Anything on sonar? No, sir.
声纳上有发现吗 没有 长官
That sub is still out there.
那艘潜艇还在呢
The Ramseys are not giving up that easily.
拉姆齐兄弟们可不会轻易认输的
Keep looking. Aye, sir.
继续找吧 是 长官
I'm just saying -- it would be a pretty big deal
依我看 如果他被杀了
if somebody offed him.
这可不是件小事
Would be, yeah.
没错
Not exactly murder, though, is it?
但这也算不上谋杀 对吗
More like an execution.
更像是处决
Is that what they're saying?
他们这么认为吗
Well, that's what I'm saying. How about you?
我这么认为 你觉得呢
I'm reserving comment.
我拒绝评论
Very political, mate.
你挺谨慎的嘛 哥们儿
Well, you know what they say.
你知道有句老话
Loose lips...
大嘴巴...
Water's out in the women's. I need a shower.
女洗手间停水了 我要冲个凉
Well, don't mind us.
请随意吧 别管我们
In your dreams, dundee.
想的美 混♥蛋♥
But you can keep guard for me right out here.
但你可以在外面帮我守着
If you're not out in three minutes,
如果你三分钟不出来
I'll send in a rescue party.
我就派个救援队过来
Be gentle.
温柔点
I'm just gonna finish up here, and I'll be out of your hair.
我把这个弄完就走
Guess this isn't the place.
这地方好像不合适
What place?
什么地方
Where people have sex.
做♥爱♥的地方
People don't have sex on the ship.
在船上不能做♥爱♥
It's against regulations.
违反规定
Have you seen your T.A.O.?
你没看到你们的作战官吗
What is she -- 15, 16 weeks pregnant?
她怀孕15或者16周了吧
That was a mistake that they both have been punished for.
他们犯了错并已经被惩罚了
Come on, 200 sailors cramped together.
算了吧 200个船员挤在一起
Where does it happen?
他们在哪里做的
Boatswain's locker, maybe?
水手长的储物柜里吗
Hey, look.
听好了
I told you. There's no sex on the ship.
我告诉过你了 船上不能做♥爱♥
Fan rooms? Nope.
通风机室吗 不行
Sonar spaces?
声纳室
I hadn't thought of that.
我没想过
But no, no. It doesn't happen.
不行 不能这样做
Such strict policy,
规矩真严啊
and everybody's so determined to follow the rules.
而且大家都认真遵守呢
It's a shame.
太遗憾了
We'll be in New Orleans soon.
我们马上就到新奥尔良了
Hmm. Well, if there's no sex on the ship,
如果船上不能做♥爱♥的话
get out.
滚出去吧
Some people say it's the ship's medic
有人说是随舰医生
or some new doctor you guys pulled off a hospital ship.
或者是你们从医务船上救下的新医生
Good money's on Dr. Scott.
我猜是斯科特博士
From what I hear, whoever offed that dude deserves a medal.
据我所知 应该给杀了那家伙的人颁奖
Do me a favor. Don't talk about it.
求你们别说了
In fact, that's an order.
不是请求 这是命令
Yes, sir. And you.
是 长官 还有你
Captain said to show you around engineering
舰长说只要你在船上
as long as you're stuck on the ship.
就待在工程部
I can bounce you at anytime.
我可以随时不要你
So just watch and learn.
你就多看多学吧
What are we missing?
我们漏掉了什么
Four phones, no texts, no photos, no missed calls.
四个手♥机♥ 没短♥信♥没照片没未接来电
Wait a minute.
等等
Do you have "Deadman" on that phone?
那个手♥机♥上有死亡猜单词吗
Yeah.
有
Do you want to play?
你要玩吗
"Deadman," Sir.
死亡猜单词 长官
That is how they're communicating.
这就是他们的通讯方式
A game? It only looks like a game.
一个游戏 只是看起来像游戏
In reality, it's a text-messaging app,
事实上 是个发短♥信♥的应用
One specifically designed to access
特别设计成可以使用
the phone's bluetooth system,
手♥机♥的蓝牙系统
turning it into a walkie-talkie.
把它变成了对讲机
Let me show you.
我给你展示一下
Lieutenant, are you in position?
上尉 就位了吗
Standing by.
待命中
Chung is stationed outside CIC.
钟在战斗信息中心外面
As you know, there's a maze of p-ways between him
如您所知 他和我们当前位置之间
and our current location.
距离很远且地形复杂
You may proceed, Lieutenant.
开始程序 上尉
Sending now.
现在发送
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表