剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You are very fortunate that I am here, you know?
你知道吗 我在这里算是你们走运
The Americans were preparing seriously
美♥国♥佬♥们在认真准备
for a delivery of the cure.
发放治愈药
We'll handle that.
我们会解决的
Yeah? What do you mean?
是吗 什么意思
We're gonna sink that yankee ship.
我们要击沉那艘美国船
How?
你要怎么做
Without a ship, their plans just collapse.
如果没有船 他们的计划就泡汤了
What? No, I -- that's --
什么 不 我是说
You said so yourself.
你自己说的
Their captain is smart and dangerous,
他们的舰长聪明而危险
So he won't surrender, but he can't beat me,
所以他不会投降 但在开放海域
not in the open sea.
他不可能打败我
His ship sinks.
他的船会被击沉
Hey, fret not.
别担心
There'll be survivors.
会有幸存者的
Maybe even that precious doctor of yours.
其中可能会有你那个宝贵的医生呢
If she's as important as you say,
如果她像你说的那样重要
they'll put her on the first lifeboat.
他们会把她放在第一艘救生艇上的
Uh, yeah, I suppose that's true, but it's so risky.
即使是这样 也太冒险了吧
Not with my man on that ship.
有我的人在那艘船上就不会太冒险
Special operator first class.
一等特种兵
That ship goes down, he'll find a way off it.
如果船沉了 他会想办法离开的
Make no mistake, we'll have what we need.
别搞错了 我们会得到我们想要的
Sir, are we allowed to talk?
我们可以说话吗 长官
Yeah, sound dissipates in the air.
可以 声音会在空气中消散
Sub can't hear what's going on on deck.
潜艇听不到甲板上的动静
We are going much slower, yes? Running more quiet?
我们开的更慢了 是吗 进入更高级静默了
Here. No, gracias.
给 不用 谢谢
I know you smoke.
我知道你抽烟
Seen your nicotine-stained fingers.
看到你手指上尼古丁的痕迹了
Smelled your clothes.
闻到了你衣服上的味道
Just...
请...
Just some water, please.
请给我一点水就好
Water for information.
水换情报
What more do you want to know?
你还想知道什么
What's our range?
我们离他们有多远
I put them...
大约...
just inside 40 miles, sir.
在40海里之内 长官
Sir, they've turned north.
长官 他们在向北转向
They're moving to the same side of the bank as we are.
他们在驶向同一面海岸
Must've figured we were trying to put the shoal between us.
他们肯定猜到了我们想让海岸隔开我们
Sir, we won't get any of the bank between us now
长官 我们之间不会有海岸了
unless we increase our speed.
除非我们加速
Sir, if we increase our speed, they'll hear us.
长官 如果我们加速 他们就会听到我们了
Just a few more minutes.
再多等几分钟
And how did you all avoid being infected?
你们怎么防止被传染的
I've told you so much information already.
我已经告诉你很多信息了
Please, give me some water.
求你了 给我点水
Come on.
求你了
What's going on with you? What are you doing?
你怎么了 你在干什么
There must've been something inside him.
他身体里一定有东西
That's why he's bleeding.
所以他在吐♥血♥
That's why he was holding his chest.
所以他一直捂着胸口
That's why he wanted up on deck. Must be a beacon.
所以他想上来甲板 一定是个信标
What do you got in there, huh? A little homing device?
你身上有什么 回家的小装置
Is that what that is?!
是吗
There's nothing you can do about it now.
你现在做什么都没用了
My people know exactly where you are.
我的人知道你们的准确位置了
Oh, they're your people now? Is that right?
他们现在是你的人了 是吗
Yeah. My people.
是的 我的人
We have already taken Europe, all of it.
我们已经占领了欧洲 整个欧洲
The people like me.
和我一样的人
On my ship, they all...like me.
在我的船上 和我一样的人
All...like me.
和我一样的人
Sobreviveremos.
我们幸存
Sobreviveremos.
我们幸存
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
You're right.
你说的没错
There's something there. It's causing damage.
里面有东西造成了损伤
We have to open him up. You're the most qualified.
我们得切开他 你最适合这项工作
What? Here? Can't take him below decks,
什么 在这里 他这样动来动去的
Not while he's thrashing around like that.
没法把他搬下甲板
Sedating him.
给他打镇定剂
Shh! Quiet! I'm not in the habit of operating on somebody
安静 我不习惯给这样明显不配合的人
who's clearly resistant to help.
做手术
I'm not even sure that it's legal!
我甚至不知道这是否合法
Legal? According to who?
合法 合什么法
He could've been broadcasting to an enemy sub this whole time.
他可能一直在给敌方潜艇发信♥号♥♥
Blood pressure's dropping. Pulse is 125 and weak.
血压下降 脉搏125 正在减弱
He's bleeding internally now.
他正在内出血
Well, looks like he's gonna die anyway.
他看着反正是要死
Why we wasting our time trying to cut it out of him?
我们何苦浪费时间开膛破肚
We should just throw him overboard.
应该直接把他扔下甲板
That certainly would be the most expedient thing to do.
这样的确是很方便
All right, all right, I will do it.
好 好 我做
Where's the equipment? I'll get it.
手术器械在哪 我去拿
Let's move him. Need some help.
给他换个位置 帮我一下
Do you see it?
看到了吗
Not yet.
还没
It's an incredibly large bleed.
出血量相当大
We don't have time to blood type him.
没时间测他的血型了
We have a universal blood donor onboard?
船上有万能供血者吗
Somebody with o-negative blood?
O型阴性血的
Hell, he can have my damn kidney
能赶快把那东西取出来
if it'll get that thing out of there any quicker.
把我的肾给他都可以
Give me a needle.
给我根针
Where is he? How many miles out?
他在哪 有多远
I put them...
大约...
just inside 40 miles, sir.
在40海里之内 长官
And that beacon could easily have a 30-mile range.
那信标的传送范围很可能有30海里
Green deck. Get the helo in the air. Yes, sir.
通知甲板允许直升机起飞 是 长官
Bridge, set flight quarters. Helo's cleared.
舰桥 准备直升机起降 飞机已就绪
Green deck.
允许起飞
T.A.O., have bridge come to course 0-1-0.
作战官 让舰桥转向航线010
T.A.O. aye.
收到
North, sir? For open water?
向北 长官 去开放水域吗
Let's see if we can do it without him hearing.
看看能不能不让他们听见
T.A.O.,
作战官
5-degree increments,
每次转向5度
10 to 15 seconds apart,
间隔10到15秒
randomly.
随机间隔
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We might just sound like those porpoises.
或许能让声波听起来像海豚
It's punctured the esophagus.
它刺穿了食道
Currently lodged in the wall of the lower left carotid,
目前停留在左颈动脉壁上
Just about the union at the ascending aorta.
快碰到与升主动脉交汇处了
We need to get a suture in the artery wall
我们得先缝合动脉壁
before we remove it or he'll die as soon as it comes out.
再取出东西 否则一取出他就会死
Number 6 suture on a 5-inch hemostat.
5寸止血钳加6号♥缝合线
Bayonet forceps.
枪刺式牙钳
Thank you.
谢谢
We're not doing nothing if I can't hear shite!
没听到动静谁都不能动
Why don't you grow a set, would you?
你有点胆子好吗
We fire now, he won't --
我们现在开火 他不会...
At what? Fire at what, you moppet?
对着什么开 你个蠢猪
Are you I said shut it! Shut it!
你是... 我说了闭嘴 闭嘴
There's still a chain of command here!
这里还是有指挥链的
Enough! I don't want to hear any more
够了 你们别他妈的
of your bloody squawking, all right?
再吵吵了 好吗
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表