剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
With any luck, he won't survive the week.
运气好的话 他活不过这周
And if you need something on which to practice,
你们如果需要练习手术
we do still have a fair number of pigs.
我们还有好几头猪可以用
His name is Mr. Gatchell.
盖切尔先生
35, day laborer.
35岁 临时工
History of syphilis.
梅毒病史
He's suffering from a rapidly growing aortic aneurism,
目前患主动脉瘤 正在迅速长大
eroding the second, third, and fourth ribs
侵犯第二 三 四肋
as well as the costal cartilages on the left
以及胸骨左侧的
of the sternum.
肋软骨
Beside Mr. Gatchell is Mr. Olynyk.
旁边这位是欧林尼克先生
40, sea captain, alcoholic.
40岁 海军上校 酗酒
No history of syphilis.
无梅毒病史
He, too, is suffering from an aortic aneurism.
他也得了主动脉瘤
Complained of great pain in the right side of his chest
入院时主诉右胸部剧痛
to the shoulder when admitted.
向肩部放射
Veins are dilated across the entire abdomen.
整个腹壁多处静脉曲张
Diastolic shock can be felt.
舒张期可触及震颤
Definite murmur can be heard.
能听到明显的杂音
Unless that's the damn lights popping on again.
除非又是该死的灯发出的声音
Treatment?
怎么治疗的
They were each given 10 injections,
每人注射了10次
250 ccs of a 1% gelatin solution.
1%明胶溶液 每次250毫升
Mr. Gatchell responded adequately.
盖切尔先生明显好转
Mr. Olynyk needed a second round.
欧林尼克先生需要继续注射
Injection strength doubled. 17 in total.
剂量加倍后 一共注射了17次
It's all right. It's all right.
没关系 没关系
Let's open these shades, nurses, please.
护士们 请把卷帘拉起来
We need more than window light, Herman.
窗户的光线可不够 赫尔曼
I'm taking care of it.
我在处理了
Today or I will resolve it myself.
今天就处理好 否则我自己动手了
Absolutely.
没问题
We should prepare Mr. Olynyk for surgery.
准备给欧林尼克先生动手术
He'll likely rupture within a day without it.
再拖一天 可能导致体内组织破裂
We'll ligate the aorta with aneurysmorrhaphy.
我们用动脉瘤缝闭术结扎主动脉
I suppose it's preferable to doing nothing.
我想这比什么都不做要好
Don't be so sure. It's yet to produce anything but death.
也不一定 目前还没有存活的案例
Keep the injections going with Mr. Gatchell.
继续给盖切尔先生注射
Dr. Thackery,
萨克雷医生
I spent some time at Hotel-Dieu Hospital in Paris--
我在巴黎的主宫医院待过一段时间
Scrubbing the floors, were we?
擦地板吗
Working with Dr. Pierre Thibaux.
和皮埃尔·蒂博医生一起工作
We experimented using a galvanic procedure
我们尝试用电灼烧法
on aortic aneurisms and had a fairly good success rate.
治疗主动脉瘤 成功率很可观
Thank you, Dr. Edwards.
谢谢 爱德华兹医生
But if I want your ideas, I will ask for them.
但如果我想听你的想法 我会主动问的
Even if our procedure had a 60% success rate
即使是我们的方法有百分之六十的成功率
over gelatin and aneurysmorrhaphy, which have zero--
而明胶和动脉瘤缝闭术只有零...
60%? I find that very hard to believe.
百分之六十 我很难相信
Well, let the paper that
蒂博医生最近
Dr. Thibaux recently published speak for itself.
发表的论文可以证明这一点
As far as I'm concerned, you're only here
就我所知 你之所以在这里完全是为了
to keep the lights on with the Robertsons' money.
交换罗伯森的资金好执行电力计划
And from the looks of things,
但就目前情况来看
you're not even doing that very well.
你连这一点用处都没有
You're a ripe stick of shit, Barrow.
你真是个大混♥蛋♥ 巴罗
You want to come after me for your troubles?
你想把麻烦赖到我头上吗
You were the contractor.
你是承包商
We've had fires, surges.
我们这又是失火 电压还不稳
A girl died, Clarence.
还死了个姑娘 克拉伦斯
You won't be laying that at my doorstep.
你不能怪到我头上来
They come to ask Mulkeen how this came about,
如果他们去穆尔金问这是怎么回事
and I tell them all about the money you squeezed.
我就告诉他们你是如何侵吞预算款的
You took the contract.
是你签了那份合同
And you took all the dollars we needed
而你吞掉了大部分的钱
to do it right and true.
我们只能偷工减料
That girl's on your head.
那个姑娘是被你害死的
I tell 'em so,
我会如实地告诉他们
they'll be shackling you up in no time.
他们会立刻把你抓起来
They want to get me for kicking back to you after that,
要是听完 他们还是想因为我给你回扣而抓我
they can have some good luck
他们可以碰碰运气
finding me at my mother's in County Clare.
因为我早就躲到克莱尔郡[爱尔兰]我妈那了
How much?
要多少
It's 1,000 to do it right.
修好得一千
800.
八百
That's piss next to what you took.
跟你拿的钱比起来这点算什么
It's all I've got left.
我只剩这么多了
I'm robbing Peter to pay Paul.
我这是在拆东墙补西墙
And Peter still wants his money.
而且现在东墙也出问题了
I swear on my children.
我以我的孩子发誓
900 by the end of the day.
九百 明天之前给我
No drafts, cash.
不要汇票 给现金
Agreed.
好的
A lot of gashes today.
今天创伤病人好多
We should charge on a per stitch basis.
我们应该按缝针数收钱
Were you told to monitor me?
你被派来监督我吗
What? No.
什么 不是
Of course not.
当然不是
Those are finer sutures than I've ever done.
我从没有缝得像这样好
Please, try to hold your arm still.
拜托 胳膊请不要动
Must you touch her so much?
你非得不停地摸她吗
Unless you expect these stitches to appear by magic,
除非你想施个魔法让针自己动
I'm afraid so.
否则就没办法
So...
那个
is it true that you live in the Tenderloin District?
你真的住在田德隆区吗[旧时纽约红灯区]
Yes.
是的
I've been through in the day once or twice,
我白天去过一两次
but not at night.
但没在晚上去过
Is it really like they say?
那里真的像传说中那样吗
Most everything that humans would do
如果别人和上帝都不管你
if no one was looking and God didn't judge.
那里的人就什么都能做得出来
I was thinking of going to the Haymarket.
我一直想去干草舞厅看看
My friend who's been there says it's the most...
去过的朋友告诉我那里是
entertaining dance hall in the city.
城里最好玩的舞厅
I'm guessing your friend will soon have
我想你的朋友很快
a burning sensation when he urinates.
小便时就会有灼痛感了
It's nothing more shocking
没有什么能比你每天
or exciting than what you see here every day.
在这里的所见所闻更刺♥激♥的事了
Go to the horse races or a boxing match.
去看看赛马或者拳击赛
Bertie, they're preparing Mr. Olynyk for surgery.
伯蒂 他们在给欧林尼克先生术前准备了
Thackery needs us to scrub in. Right.
萨克雷要我们上台 好的
Thank you, Dr. Edwards.
谢谢 爱德华兹医生
Okay, we are all done here.
好了 缝好了
You, young lady,
小姑娘
were very brave.
你非常勇敢
I'll return in a moment with the dressing.
我去拿敷料 马上回来
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me, madam?
夫人
Your arm needs attention. Where are you going?
你的胳膊需要处理 你要去哪
The Negro Infirmary on Minetta.
米尼塔的黑人医院
I can drain it for you right here.
我在这就可以帮你排脓
No, you can't.
不 你不能
A little more suction there, Bertie.
这里再吸一下 伯蒂
Very good.
很好
Dr. Chickering will now cauterize the anterior wall.
奇克林医生现在要灼烧前壁
Well, it seems the old girl's not out to pasture yet.
看来这倒霉东西还是没有被淘汰啊
Might explode, but at least it won't electrocute you.
可能会爆♥炸♥ 但至少不会把你电死
Perhaps it's not too late for a career in the law.
也许现在转行去搞法律还不算太晚
Oh, cheer up. You've got a much better chance
振作一点 你生存下来的机率
of survival than this fellow.
总比这个家伙要高吧
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表