剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Dr. Gibbons at Bellevue has performed this many times.
贝尔维的吉本斯医生已经做过很多次这个手术了
I'd really feel more comfortable if it was you.
手术由你来进行我好受很多
I know it's a lot to ask,
我知道这个要求很过分
but try to remember me before.
但请你想想曾经的我
Oh, I remember you perfectly.
我记得很清楚
Then please, John.
那拜托了 约翰
You look like trouble's been visiting you there, Herm.
你看起来不太好啊 赫姆
A sudden tooth extraction.
昨天突然拔了牙
You'll never catch me going to no dentist.
你就没见过我去看牙医吧
Keep sticking to your guns there, Dietz.
继续保持 迪亚兹
Barbarians, every one of them.
那些人都是野蛮人
This one certainly was.
可不是
Go on, get yourself an edge. It'll take the sting.
来吧 好好喝一杯 这能止痛
I'll take a phenacetin and
我等下去开点非那西汀
rub some rum and cocaine on it.
混着朗姆酒和可♥卡♥因♥吃下去
It should be fine. I'm just here for my body.
就没事了 我是来拿属于我的尸体的
That's gonna be a bit of a problem.
这就有点麻烦了
I took a better offer.
有人出价更高
You promised me a dead man.
你答应过给我尸体的
Some fellas from Cornell came by
几个从康奈尔来的人
and gave me 75 bucks for the stiff.
开价每具75块
You've never given me more than 20.
你每次出价都不超过20
For fuck's sake, Dietz.
天哪 迪亚兹
I needed that corpse.
我需要尸体
Effie, dear.
埃菲 亲爱的
I'll-I'll be with you in just a moment.
等我一下
I'm actually in a bit of a hurry.
我有点赶时间
I'll only be a minute. So will I.
我马上就好 我也是
Of course.
那好吧
We'll reconvene later.
稍后再谈
She's wearing more than a year of my wages on her back.
她那身衣服 我攒一年的工资都买♥♥不起
There was a day you would have apologized
总有一天你会后悔
for not introducing me.
没有把我介绍给大家
Because I know you have no interest in meeting any of them.
那是因为我知道你没兴趣认识他们
Of course not,
我是不感兴趣
but now they know that.
但这样的话他们就知道了
My father always ran his haberdashery
我父亲经营他的裁缝店的时候
with unfailing politeness.
对所有人都很有礼貌
Everyone of my class did.
我这个阶层的人就是这样
You could certainly take a lesson from us.
你应该向我们学习
And how polite was he when his creditors
债主把他的店关掉的时候
shut his doors?
他有多礼貌
Even then he was as courteous as a king.
即便是那个时候他也是彬彬有礼的
Certainly kinder to me than you are being right now.
至少比你现在对我的态度好得多
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm in a bit of pain here.
我现在牙疼着呢
My mouth feels like an attack from the hounds of hell.
我的嘴现在感觉糟透了
You didn't even tell me you were going to a dentist.
你都没告诉我你去看了牙医
I should know these things.
这种事你应该告诉我
It was last minute.
事发突然
I wasn't expecting he'd pull the tooth.
我也不知道他会拔牙啊
It was foolish of you to let him.
你就这么让他拔了也是笨
I expect you're here for some money.
我猜你来是为了钱
You left the apartment so quickly this morning,
你今早离开得那么匆忙
I didn't even have a chance to ask.
我都没来得及找你要
Well, here you are
你现在
asking now.
不就来了吗
It's not much.
一点就好
I wanted to take a few friends to lunch
我想请几个朋友吃饭
and the children need new suits for Sunday school.
而且孩子们得为主日学校准备新的校服
And while I was out, I thought maybe I'd have
等下我出去的时候
a little look for myself at Bonwit Teller.
我想去邦维特·特勒百货公♥司♥买♥♥点衣服
Of course.
没问题
You haven't by chance
你有没有看到
seen those pearl earrings that you bought me, have you?
你送我的珍珠耳环
No.
没有
Not at all.
完全没有
Are they missing?
不见了吗
They're no longer in my jewelry case.
从我的首饰盒里不见了
I couldn't have misplaced them.
我不可能把它们放到别的地方的
Perhaps the maid.
也许是女佣偷了
I was thinking that myself.
我也这么想
You need to fire her.
你得把她解雇
First thing when she arrives for work tomorrow morning.
明早她一来我就解雇她
How busy is it down here after, say, 11:00 P.M.?
晚上十一点之后 这里有多忙
It's just me and Woodson keeping the boilers going.
那时候就只有我和伍德森看着锅炉了
No one else shows.
没有其他人
And after dark, if you ain't got business down here,
天黑之后 如果没什么事
you ain't coming down here.
没人会下来
And no one but us got business down here.
一般只有我们俩在下面
What if I had some business down here?
如果我在这里办 点事呢
I ain't losing my job for nobody.
我可不想被你搞丢饭碗
You won't.
你不会的
You and Hiram will simply be adding a few responsibilities
你和海拉姆只要帮我一点小忙
and earning a little extra on the side
就可以轻轻松松
for your troubles.
多赚上一笔了
Think about it. Excuse me for a moment.
好好考虑一下 我先走了
Time's up.
时间到了
May I see?
让我看看
Okay, but I've never sewn on chicken skin before.
好吧 可是我从没有在鸡皮上做过缝纫
I asked for 100 stitches.
我让你缝一百针
I did that. And then since I still had time,
我缝了啊 反正还有多余的时间
I did 100 more.
我就又缝了一百针
The first bunch I did like you told me.
前面这些我是按照你说的来缝
The second bunch I did like we do on the pillows
后面这些是按照平时缝枕头的方法来的
so the seam don't show.
这样线就不会出现在表面
Is that okay, sir?
这么做可以吗 先生
Congratulations, Miss Odom.
恭喜 奥多姆小姐
You've just been promoted from laundress
你从洗衣女工
to surgical nurse.
升职到外科护士了
Good night, Miss Cummins. Good night, sir.
晚安 科明斯小姐 晚安先生
Doctors, good evening to you.
各位医生 晚上好
Evening. Evening.
晚上好 晚上好
See you bright and early, Nurse Baker.
明早见 贝克护士
Nurse.
护士
You're not a nurse.
你不是护士
No, but I'm a doctor.
但我是一名医生
Where does it hurt? Your lower left side?
你哪里不舒服 左侧下方吗
This should help with the pain.
这应该能减轻疼痛
And you'll be able to sleep.
这样你就可以睡得着了
Evening.
晚上好
Back door to the kitchen?
厨房♥后门在哪
Right there.
就在那里
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm here about the washing job.
我是来应聘清洗工的
It's all there.
都在这里了
And just in the nick for the man from the Knick.
尼克病院的这位来得真及时
Now how hard was that, Herm?
赫姆 这有什么难的
Like raising the dead.
就跟起死回生一样难
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘了什么东西
That is not my tooth.
这不是我的牙
Get the fuck out!
快滚吧
It's not as simple as running any other sort of business.
这不像其他的生意一样那么好做
Meetings and budget-making, that's true,
会议和预算决议是不可避免的
but there are decisions that I make
但是每天我所做出的决定
every single day that could change the whole place.
都有可能改变这个地方
Hospital's no game.
开医院可不是游戏
It's not like the law
不像是搞法律
or making an advert.
或是做广♥告♥
You save people's lives.
你是在拯救别人的性命
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表