剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Learning to drive it proper.
然后学会开
Only $495.
只要495美元
Says in here all you need
这里说只需要有
is an electric plug and a-- what was it?
电源插座和...什么来着
Desire. Desire for adventure.
渴望 对冒险的渴望
Can you picture me piloting one of them around the city?
你能想像我在城里开着车转吗
Imagine all the escaped bears you could find.
想像你能找到的所有逃走的熊
I must be going. Enjoy your daydreaming.
我得走了 你继续做白日梦吧
Ah, dreaming is for blokes
只有那些想得到东西
not smart enough to get what they want.
但是脑子不够聪明的家伙才会做梦
Have fun at today's big event. Cleary.
婚宴上玩得开心 克利里
Please give Mrs. Robertson Pouncey.
请替我向罗伯森太太 旁西
my deepest appreciations.
致以真诚的祝福与敬意
We are all blessed to know her this fine day.
在这美好的日子里认识她真是福气
Bertie the Wise.
智多星小伯蒂
You saw Zinberg? I did.
你去见金伯格了吗 去了
You have information for me? I do.
有什么发现吗 有
Hold that thought, Dr. Chickering,
稍等一下 奇克林医生
because I, as of 6:41 this morning,
因为我在今早6点41分的时候
have solved this rotten riddle.
攻克了这道难题
See, I at first thought the answer lay in the blood's coagulability,
起初我以为问题在于血液凝固度
but Dr. Edwards showed me the error of my thinking.
但爱德华兹医生指出了我的错误
I then began to hypothesize that
然后我就假设
the number of red blood cells per cubic millimeter
每立方毫米血红细胞数量
is what differentiates us.
才是区分血型的标准
But as we know, that number can fluctuate for multiple reasons--
但我们知道 造成数量变化有多种原因
sickness, altitude...
疾病 海拔
And aren't there around
每立方毫米不是有
six million blood cells per cubic millimeter?
大约六百万个血红细胞吗
Exactly. And as I was about 9,000 cells
没错 当我在其中一份血样里
into a count of one of my samples, I found something.
计算到九千个细胞的时候 我发现了
It's not the number, it's the size.
这和数量无关 而是在于体积
In some cases,
在一些血样里
there were 75% that were 7.5 microns.
75%的血红细胞直径7.5微米
In others, it was only 25%.
而其它血样里却只有25%
I studied sample after sample.
我研究了无数血样
And then a beautiful pattern emerged.
然后找到了一个神奇的规律
Come, take a look.
来看下吧
Come.
来
Come.
来
See, this is the group
这是有75%血红细胞
that was 75% at 7.5 microns.
直径7.5微米的血样
Look.
看
Okay, this one is 60%.
这血样是60%的
Look.
看
This was 42.
这是42%的
25.
25%的
And finally, 18%.
最后还有18%的
Zinberg was wrong.
金伯格错了
It's not three types, it's actually five.
不止三种血型 其实是五种
Do you see?
你看到了吗
Honestly, no.
坦白讲 没有
It's there, damn it.
就在那里 该死
I know it's a Sunday,
我知道今天是礼拜天
but that's no reason to leave your brain in bed.
可你也不能不带脑子出门吧
Come on and wake up. Wake up. Look again.
赶紧醒过来 醒过来 再看看
I doubt even the great Zinberg will have reached that conclusion.
我怀疑伟大的金伯格是否能得出这个结论
Has he?
是吗
Your look tells me he has.
你的表情在说"是的"
No, he has not.
不 他没有
So we have won.
所以我们赢了
What he's found is remarkable.
他的发现意义重大
And he's open to sharing it.
而且他还愿意分享
I think he's quite sincere in his pledge to collaborate,
我想他是真的乐意合作
and if you would just be willing to share--
如果你也愿意的话
Oh, and let him gain the glory on the backs of our ingenuity?
让他从我们的智慧中偷取荣耀
I honestly do not think
我不相信
that is his intention. No, we will be first!
他是故意这么做的 不 我们是第一个
And we will be first without him!
没有他我们一样会是最先发现的
Were you followed?
你被跟踪了吗
Followed?
跟踪
No. What do you mean?
没有 你什么意思
He's got, you know, people, spies everywhere.
到处都是他派出的间谍
Maybe you're one of them.
也许你就是其中之一
Thack, I am no such thing.
萨克 我才不是这种人
And I think you need rest.
我觉得你需要休息一下
All right, you can go.
好吧 你可以走了
Did he enlist you in this?
他逼你加入的吗
I volunteered.
我自愿的
Can you still do what I asked?
你还能按我说的做吗
It's all arranged.
都安排好了
She's perfect.
她非常合适
Her anemic condition was brought about by chlorosis.
她的贫血症状是萎黄病造成的
They've tried arsenic, bone marrow,
他们试了砒霜 骨髓
hydrotherapy-- nothing's worked.
水疗法 可是没有一项有效果
Maybe we shouldn't interfere.
也许我们不应该插手干预
The patient is sick enough. It seems cruel.
病人病得很严重 这么做太残忍♥了
She's got nothing else. Let's give her a chance.
都这样了 不如死马当活马医吧
A transfusion of blood may be just what's needed.
说不定输血还能救她一命
Well...
好吧
this is certainly your lucky day.
今天你走大运了
When you wake up,
等你醒过来
you'll be cured.
你的病就好了
Nurse Elkins.
埃尔金斯护士
Blood is flowing.
正在输血
Pulse is rapid.
脉搏很快
Pulse is erratic.
脉搏不稳定
Pulse is weakening.
脉搏变弱了
What's happening? It's not working.
怎么回事 这样没用
I have no pulse.
没有脉搏了
Fuck.
靠
John.
约翰
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me.
借过
Bertie. Excuse me.
伯蒂 借过
Bertie. Lucy, what's wrong?
伯蒂 露西 怎么回事
It's Dr. Thackery.
萨克雷医生出事了
Congratulations!
恭喜
Thackery.
萨克雷
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John, it's the drug.
约翰 是毒品
It's destroying you.
它在毁了你
John.
约翰
You need to stop.
你不能再用了
I can't.
我做不到
John. I can't stop.
约翰 我停不下来
We'll find someone who can help you.
我们会找人帮你的
Right, Bertie?
对吗 伯蒂
So it's all true, then?
原来是真的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Dear God.
上帝啊
Bertie. What?
伯蒂 干嘛
Please. I don't know what to do.
拜托了 我不知道该怎么办
You think I know what to do with this madness?
你觉得我会知道该怎么做吗
You have to help him. I don't have to do anything!
你得帮他 我不用做任何事
Please, Bertie.
求你了 伯蒂
Mr. Cleary?
克利里先生
That's me. Got something for you.
是我 我有东西给你
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表