剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
You should ask him how many of those tests
你应该问问他多少次试验里
didn't have the disease in them.
是没有发现病菌的
Miss Mallon, please.
马伦小姐 请安静
How many, Dr. Chickering?
多少次 奇克林医生
There were five instances where the disease was not found in a sample.
其中五次没有发现病菌
Well, it makes one wonder if it is your test
这让我怀疑是不是你们的试验有问题
that might be ill and not Miss Mallon.
而非马伦小姐呢
Though the fact that she has been on North Brother Island
虽然事实上她在北兄弟岛待过
in close contact with so many other patients with typhoid fever
近距离接触过那么多伤寒症患者
and her health hasn't changed is
但却一直很健康
more proof for the fact that she has the disease,
这更加证明了她带有这种疾病
but is impervious to its symptoms.
只是没有显示出任何症状
Perhaps it's proof of the opposite.
也许证明了恰恰相反的事实
Perhaps Miss Mallon
也许马伦小姐
is as healthy as a horse and simply immune.
身体非常健康 只是对此具有免疫力
And perhaps if you had
也许如果您当年
gone to medical school instead of law school,
读的是医学院而不是法学院的话
you would have some idea of what you were talking about.
您就知道您现在说的这些有多可笑了
You can step down now, Doctor.
你可以下去了 医生
It's times like this I wish I drank.
每次遇到这种情况我都想买♥♥醉
I'm sorry I lost my composure.
抱歉我没控制好情绪
It's not why we lost. The man is a fool.
输了不怪你 那人根本什么都不懂
It took 5,000 years for people to understand
人类花了5000年
that germs can make a body sick.
才了解到细菌会致病
It's gonna take some time for them to figure out
得花点时间才能让他们明白
that they can exist and not.
有时候身携细菌也不一定会得病
Sweet freedom!
自♥由♥真棒
Go fuck yourselves. Go wash yourself.
去死吧 去好好洗洗
At least your fucking hand
至少上完大号♥
and your fetid ass when you take a shit
好好洗洗手和屁♥股♥
so you don't kill someone with your shit-filled cooking!
免得做厨娘再害死其他人
My apologies, Miss Robertson.
很抱歉 罗伯森小姐
Don't apologize to me. She's the filthy gash.
不用道歉 她本来就是脏东西
The gallery should take note that the abscess...
你们应该注意到这个脓肿
is located...
长在了
near the mental foramen.
颏孔附近
I am going to curette the area...
我将要用刮匙刮这个区域
and possibly...
很有可能
remove some bone from the jaw.
会刮掉一点下颚的骨头
There's quite a bit of pus in there.
这里脓汁很多
This tissue is hard as gristle.
这个组织差不多跟软骨一样硬了
Perhaps it makes more sense to cut posteriorly--
也许从后方切除会比较好
No, this is fine.
没关系 就这样
It is critical not to puncture the mass during the removal.
刮除的时候千万不要弄破它
If the...
如果...
If the-- what is it?
如果...那叫什么来着
It's the ray fungus. The ray fungus...
放射菌 如果因此让放射菌
is allowed to escape--
流出来的话
Thack, you all right?
萨克 你没事吧
Do you need assistance?
你需要帮忙吗
I, uh-- I have a bit of a headache.
我头有点疼
Will you excuse me?
抱歉 我离开一下
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Dowell's needle and silk.
杜氏针和丝线
Nurse Elkins.
埃尔金斯护士
Nurse Elkins, Dowell's needle and silk, please.
埃尔金斯护士 请给我杜氏针和丝线
Quickly, thank you.
快 谢谢
Hello?
有人吗
Eleanor?
埃莉诺
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
It's cold. I'm knitting a hat for Lillian.
天凉了 我在给莉莲织帽子
Grace hasn't been changed all day.
格蕾丝的尿布一整天都没换了
Who hasn't?
谁的
Do you have references?
你有推荐信吗
Oh, I certainly do, yes.
当然
Is this your married name on your application?
简历上的是你的夫姓吗
Yes, it's right there. Corinne LaMere.
是的 科琳·拉梅尔
Well, as long as it's not "LaMary," You should be fine.
只要不是拉玛丽就行
I don't understand, ma'am.
什么意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
There was an outbreak, a woman named Mary.
有个叫玛丽的女人带来了疫情
It was in all the papers. Oh, I don't read the papers, ma'am.
报纸上都在说 我不看报纸的
Do you think you'll be able to place me somewhere soon?
你能尽快帮我找到工作吗
I miss the kitchen and I could use a wage.
我很怀念厨房♥的工作 也需要钱
I'm sure I'll have no problem finding you something good.
我相信一定很快就能帮你找到新工作的
I will add this to your bill.
我把这个算进你的账单里
If I'd have known you were gonna charge me,
如果我知道你还要收钱
I would have gone back to sleep and let you choke.
当初就该只管回去睡觉 让你噎死算了
I would not have died.
我死不了的
Nothing can kill me.
没什么能杀死我
Of course not.
当然了
You're healing nicely.
伤口愈合得不错
I will not forget what you did for me.
我不会忘记你的救命之恩
You will always have a friend in Wu.
你永远都是我吴某人的朋友
I pack you a bowl, honey? Three.
给你来一支吗 亲爱的 三支
Price is a lot now.
现在涨价了
Wu making everyone pay first now,
吴让所有人都先付钱
even you.
你也不例外
No more opium from China.
没法儿再从中国进鸦♥片♥了
Lots of problems. But you have it?
问题一大堆 但你们这还有
Yes, still have.
还有
I lie with you, too? No.
要我陪你躺着吗 不用
I want to go out and stay out.
我只想一个人静一静
If I wake up,
如果我醒了
you shove this pipe in my mouth
你就点燃这烟枪
and you fire it up again and again and again.
塞到我嘴里 直到我再次入睡
You do want to wake up sometime, right, Johnny?
你总归要在某个时候醒的吧 约翰尼
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表