剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
You hired him. I'm here to assist in the surgery.
你雇的他 我是来协助手术的
He's not touching me. Don't worry, Mr. Gentile.
别让他碰我 别担心 詹迪勒先生
He won't be. Everett, you'll be assisting me.
他不会的 埃弗雷特 你来协助我
Bertie, you'll back up Everett.
伯蒂 你顶替埃弗雷特的位置
Thack, we can't use ether on account of his lungs
萨克 考虑他肺部情况我们不能使用乙♥醚♥
and we can't operate on a man who's awake.
我们也不能在患者清醒的情况下进行手术
I know. I was considering this on the way in.
我知道 我来的途中就一直在思考
You could try Nirvanin on the abdomen.
你可以试试在腹部注射甘卡因
There's some success in Germany.
在德国有几起成功先例
In dental surgery. For something like this,
那是牙科手术 而在这样的情况下
it won't penetrate to the necessary depth.
并不能达到麻醉的效果
Nurse Elkins, would you prepare a spinal needle
埃尔金斯护士 准备一支脊椎穿刺针
and a hypodermic of 10 of a 2% cocaine solution?
以及皮下注射10毫升2%浓度可♥卡♥因♥
Are you not familiar with the drug?
你不知道什么是可♥卡♥因♥吗
I am.
知道
Then prepare it. I didn't hire him.
那就去准备 我没有雇他
Barrow forced him upon me. He's the new assistant chief.
巴罗硬塞给我 他现在是新的副主任医师
I was told you had decided to offer me the position.
他们说是你要给我这个职位的
Well, if Barrow told it to you, you should know
如果是巴罗跟你说的 那你要清楚
there is never likely to be much truth in it.
他说话可信度都不高
I will not stay where I'm not wanted.
我不会待在不需要我的地方
Then I'm guessing you don't stay anywhere for very long.
那我猜你在哪都待不长
As per my oath, I will remain in the theater
如我誓言所述 在病人脱离危险前
until the patient is out of danger.
我是不会离开手术室的
And then I will resign.
但之后 我会辞职
Congratulations, Everett, on your new promotion.
恭喜你 埃弗雷特 你升职了
Mr. Gentile, we're going to sit you up.
詹迪勒先生 我们要帮你坐起来
Everett, Bertie. Uh, what are we doing?
埃弗雷特 伯蒂 我们这是要干嘛
Sit him up. Arch his back forward.
让他做起来 背部前弯
Nurse Monk, pencil, sponge with antiseptic.
蒙克护士 铅笔 消毒海绵
Gentlemen, before you is a patient
先生们 你们面前的病人
who is infected with septicemia from his bowel.
因肠道而感染败血症
Normally, we would induce surgical sleep with ether,
通常 我们会用乙♥醚♥麻醉再进行手术
but due to a severe case of bronchitis
但由于在上次手术后 患者患上
he has developed postoperatively, we cannot.
严重的支气管炎 所以无法使用乙♥醚♥
We must operate,
手术必须进行
but we cannot do it to a man who can feel pain.
但不能在患者感知疼痛的情况下进行
My solution--
我的解决办法是...
numb the nerves in the spine
麻醉胸椎六七节之间的
between the thoracic vertebrae six and seven
脊椎神经
so as to stop the brain from learning of the pain.
以此让大脑感知不到疼痛
I intend to inject a 2% cocaine solution
我打算直接注射2%浓度的可♥卡♥因♥
directly into Mr. Gentile's spinal canal.
到詹迪勒先生的椎管
Low enough not to affect the heart and lungs,
浓度低至不影响心脏与肺
high enough to dull everything below.
却可以使其以下部位麻木
My God, won't that paralyze him?
天啊 不会让他瘫痪吗
Not if he makes for the hollow canal in the subarachnoid space.
只要他在蛛网膜下腔留出中空通道就不会
It's been tried once before
之前试验过一次
on a Labrador retriever.
在一条拉布拉多寻回犬身上
What happened?
之后怎么了
There isn't a day goes by where I don't miss that dog.
我每天都在想念它
If you could attempt to suppress your cough.
请你忍♥住别咳嗽
Just a few seconds more.
再忍♥几秒钟
Let's get him back down.
让他躺下
He's a madman.
他是个疯子
"Though this is madness, yet there is method in it."
"虽是疯话 却有深意在内"
No pain.
没有疼痛反应
Scalpel.
手术刀
Gauze.
纱布
Towel.
毛巾
Here's the location of my repairs.
这是我上次手术的位置
Your sutures failed in two spots
你的缝合手术有两处失败的地方
where the obstruction backed up with pressure on them.
这两处因堵塞而受压
You should have resected. I know that now. I'm sorry.
你本应该切除的 现在知道了 对不起
Dr. Edwards, before you resign and leave us all in tears,
爱德华兹医生 在你挥泪离职前
would you be kind enough to go to the sterilizer
能否劳您大驾到消毒器那
and pass me the metal device contained within?
把里面的金属设备帮我取来
I'm now removing approximately 12 inches
现在我将切除病人
of the patient's intestines
大约30厘米长的肠子
to relieve a blockage and some damage.
可以解除堵塞并切除损坏部分
From this day forth, Mr. Gentile,
从今天起詹迪勒先生
you will have the honor of evacuating your bowels
你将有荣幸
several seconds faster
比你所有的朋友
than any of your friends.
都拥有更快的排泄速度
Watch carefully, Bertie.
看仔细了伯蒂
You're gonna want to tell your father all about this.
你可以和你父亲大谈特谈这件事了
After the bad section of the bowel is removed,
在病变的肠子切除以后
each new end of the intestine
把肠的两个新末端
can be clamped together into this device
在此设备上夹住
which allows it to keep its tubular contour and shape.
可以保持它管状轮廓和形状
I now tighten the screw
现在我拧紧螺丝
to bring the two new ends together.
把两端连在一起
And we're in good stead
这样就方便我们
for an easy connection with sutures.
用线做一个简易连接
When I finish this, you close, Everett.
等我做完 你来缝合 埃弗雷特
Nice knowing you, Doctor.
很高兴认识你 医生
I'm not leaving this circus
在学会你所有本事前
until I learn everything you have to teach.
我都不会离开这个团队
Chinatown.
唐人街
467 Mott Street. Yes, sir.
勿街467号♥ 好的 先生
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表