剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Me as well, Nurse.
我也要 护士
Suction.
抽吸
Tied off the hepatic artery,
肝动脉结扎好了
but the renal is going to require significant repair.
但是肾脏还需要极力修复
Well, let's do it.
来吧
He'll need that blood flow
血液循环要保证
or he's likely to become ischemic.
不然他可能供血不足
You say you know him?
你说你认识他
Officer Sears. Good man.
西尔斯警官 是个好人
Used to go on calls with Speight for the HD.
以前总和斯佩特一起去做卫生稽查
And he's got a fine crowd outside rooting him on to health.
现在很多人围在外面 希望他安然无恙
Never mind who they're rooting against.
别去管那些人怎么想
You know, when this surgery is through,
等手术结束了
I will write a love poem to this machine.
我要给这个机器写首情诗
Bertie, step aside. I'll do that.
伯蒂 站到旁边去 让我来
So he's missed the aorta, but hit the liver square.
那人没伤到主动脉 但是捅破了肝脏
Took a good slice out of it.
捅掉了一大♥片♥
He should already be dead.
他现在本该死了
What is that?
那是什么
This, Everett, is the miraculous
埃弗雷特 这是了不起的
Edwards suction machine.
爱德华兹抽吸机
I'm building a second one.
我正在准备造第二台
For my birthday, I presume.
我猜是给我的生日礼物
There you go, lad. All right.
到了 小伙子 好了
Here we go.
小心
Where's my boy?
我儿子在哪里
Where are they keeping him? The butchers.
那些屠夫把他弄到哪里去了
We're gonna take you to him, Mrs. Sears.
西尔斯夫人 我们这就带你去见他
Phinny's a strong boy. Aye, strong.
菲尼一向很坚强 是的 坚强
Ain't that right, Jenny?
你说对不对 珍妮
He'll be home bouncing Charlie and Ailish
很快他就可以回家
on his knee again in no time.
让查理和阿莉什坐在他膝盖上玩了
Part the way.
把路腾出来
Let the boy's family through.
让警官的家属进去
Let's go. Get your asses to the side!
走吧 都给我让开
The family is here.
家属到了
We've done everything we can, but the lung is still a problem.
我们已经尽力了 但他的肺还是有问题
We'll go back and repair that if he gets stronger.
得等他身体恢复一点我们再处理
We've just got to hope he makes it through the next few hours.
我们只能期望他能撑过接下来的几小时
I knew Phinny. He's a good man.
我以前认识菲尼 他是个好人
You mean you know him.
你是说你认识他
Don't go digging any graves, missy.
不要自掘坟墓啊 小姐
Of course. If there's anything you need, just ask.
当然 有任何需要请您提出来
You want to help us, do you?
你想帮助我们 对吗
Then find the devious nigger that done this to our boy
那就把那个把我儿子害成这样的黑鬼找出来
and string him up in City Hall Park.
捆到市政厅去
Oh, we'll find him and do just that, Mrs. Sears.
我们会找到他并按您说的做 西尔斯夫人
I'm not sure that's helpful right now.
我不觉得你现在说这个有用
We should be concentrating on the family
我们应该关注他的家人
and praying for Phinny to get well.
并祈祷菲尼康复
You know what? Cut your shit spittin'.
别他妈说废话了
He's gonna make it just fine. Yeah.
他一定会没事的 当然
Our Phinny's got more pluck in his little finger
我们家菲尼光是小拳头里的生命力
than all you got in all your sorry souls.
就比你们这些可怜人加起来都多
To Phinny!
向菲尼致敬
Aye, to Phinny!
向菲尼致敬
That's the spirit.
精神劲儿不错
Bertie.
伯蒂
I'll be back to finish the chart, Nurse.
我等下回来完成表格 护士
Has everyone gone completely mad today?
今天所有人都疯了吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
First I had to push my way
先是我要挤开一群暴徒
past an angry mob to get into the building,
才能进入这栋楼
and then I had to push my way past Edwards in the theater.
然后在手术室还绕过爱德华兹才能干活
Well, you weren't in yet,
你那时还没来
so Thackery needed an extra pair of hands.
萨克雷需要人手
It's more than that.
不止是这样
He was treating him like some old school chum.
他对他就像和老校友一样亲
And that contraption--
那个小玩意儿
It's ingenious, I know.
我知道设计十分精巧
No more nights of nursing my sore, tired arms
从此晚上再也不用照料我那因为摇太久手柄
from all that cranking.
而又酸又累的胳膊了
All right.
好吧
Do you remember when you were--
你还记得你
must have been about three or four...
肯定是三四岁的时候
Excuse me. and you got your hand stung by a bumblebee?
不好意思 你的手被大黄蜂蛰了
Do you remember? It swolled up to the size of your head.
你还记得吗 当时肿得有你头那么大
Who the hell are you?
你是什么东西
I'm the deputy chief of surgery.
我是副主任医师
Nice to meet you. I'm the Queen of England.
很高兴见到你 我是英格兰女王
Is he here to finish the job?
他是来做完手术的吗
Ma'am, ma'am, I assisted in this operation.
女士 我协助完成了这次手术
What kind of hospital is this?
这是什么样的医院啊
All right. Nurse Elkins.
好吧 埃尔金斯护士
Yes, Doctor?
是 医生
I'd like to change the dressing on the lower wound, please.
请把伤口下部的敷料换一下 有劳了
1% acetate of aluminum.
用百分之一的醋酸铝溶液
Yes, Doctor.
是 医生
You really got to take orders from him?
你真的要按他说的做
I take my orders from all the doctors here.
我按这里所有医生说的做
The day I let a nigger tell me what to do
等到我乖乖听一个黑鬼说话了
is the day I dig my grave.
我大概也离死不远了
Okay. All right.
好了
All right.
好了
Officers.
警官们
All right.
好了
The operation's over. They sewed him up.
手术结束了 伤口已经缝合了
He's breathing, but that's about all.
他还活着 但也仅此而已
It'll be a while before we're tipping pints back with him again,
离他完全康复还需要一段时间
so you might just go on home.
所以你们都回家吧
Could be days, lads.
可能要好几天 伙计们
Show's over. Go home.
都结束了 回家吧
We're not going anywhere!
我们哪里也不去
Christ, you'd think the heat would drive 'em back.
天啊 你不如盼着天气太热能让他们回去
To where, the tenements?
回哪里 出租屋吗
Open the door!
开门
His pain seems worse, his fever has gone up,
他的疼痛似乎加剧了 体温也升高了
and his breathing has become more shallow.
呼吸变得更浅
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
What are you doing? You can't give him that.
你在干什么 你不能给他喝那个
He needs something for the pain. The hell I can't.
他需要东西来止痛 我怎么不能了
Oh, in the name of the devil! Hematemesis.
我的天啊 呕血
That ain't English! Internal bleeding.
我听不懂你说什么 体内出血
Something's not holding.
有地方崩开了
Should I get the theater ready?
要去准备手术室吗
No, there's no time. Bring me a surgical knife,
不 没时间 给我一把手术刀
carbolic, clamps, silk. Quickly.
石碳酸 止血夹 缝线 快去
Here you are, Doctor.
给你 医生
We...
我们
we won't be needing them.
我们已经不需要了
Move back, lads. Give her some air.
退后 伙计们 给她点空间
Off to the side. You've seen enough. Okay, let's go.
散了吧 你们已经看够了 走吧
Off to the side. A little respect here, gentlemen.
往这边走 放尊重些 先生们
Okay, we're gonna take care of that cotton-picker.
我们会解决掉那个黑人奴隶的
Right over here. That's it, right here.
往那边走 就是这里
Okay, it's over. It's over.
好了 都结束了 都结束了
Mrs. Sears, we're all saying prayers for your boy.
西尔斯夫人 我们都在为你的儿子祈祷
My boy is dead.
我的儿子死了
He's dead at the hand of one of them black bastards.
他死在其中一个黑鬼的手下
Take down every one of them fucking darkies.
要打倒每一个黑鬼
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表