剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Lucy says you knew her, Dr. Thackery.
露西说你认识她 萨克雷医生
She must have been lovely.
她一定很可人吧
Please refer to her as Nurse Elkins.
请叫她埃尔金斯护士
My apologies, Nurse Elkins.
我错了 埃尔金斯护士
Okay, now the top. Smaller gauge needle, please.
该缝合上部了 给我再小一号♥的针
Usually it's the streetwalkers, but she's no prostitute.
通常妓♥女♥容易得梅毒 但她不是
Not with those nails. This is a lady.
有这指甲的可不是 这是位淑女
This is a patient, nothing more.
她只是位患者
I just meant that your heart breaks
我只是说你为一位淑女
for a good woman who's in a bad way.
患此病痛而感到心碎
Must be awful to wear the shame on your face for people to see.
你一定不想让别人从你脸上看到愧疚
Nurse Baker, another word from you
贝克护士 如果你再说一句
about anything other than the job at hand,
和现在手头的活无关的话
and I will sew your mouth and nostrils shut
我就把你的嘴巴和鼻子都缝起来
and happily watch you asphyxiate.
然后欣赏你窒息的样子
He tore it all open and then
他的伤口撕裂了
blood is coming from everywhere.
创口附近到处都在出血
We've got to stop it now.
我们得马上止血
I'm gonna clamp as much as I can
我尽量把这些伤口夹住
and then you follow behind me
然后你跟着我
and sew everything you see
凡是看到出血处
that's got blood coming out of it.
就一律把它们全部缝上
His pulse, Mrs. Gamble.
他的脉搏 甘布尔太太
He's still got one.
他还有脉搏
Close enough.
还行
That's good, Miss Odom. You're doing just fine.
很好 奥多姆小姐 你做得很好
I'm gonna run out of thread.
线快要用完了
Where do you keep it? Right back there.
备用的放在哪里 那边
There ain't none.
那边没了
Why didn't you tell me we were running low?
你怎么不早告诉我我们材料不够了
I just did. God damn it.
我不是刚说了吗 我的天
I do laundry.
我就是个洗衣服的
You want a nurse, you go hire one.
你想要护士就去雇一个啊
Okay, okay. Just keep suturing with what you have left
行行行 你先用这些线继续缝
and I-- I'll be right back.
我 我去去就来
Excuse me. A slight emergency in the outdoor clinic.
不好意思 外面出了点紧急状况
I just need some silk.
我需要点丝线
Edwards, we're operating
爱德华兹 早上我们
on Mr. Gatchell in the morning.
要给盖切尔先生动手术
We're gonna need you in the operating theater.
我们需要你一起来手术室
We're doing your galvanic procedure.
我们准备用你的电灼烧法
Ah, will you be assisting me?
由你来协助我手术吗
No, I'll be assisting Gallinger.
不 我会协助加林格
It's his patient.
那是他的病人
What will I be doing?
那我要干什么
Just talking him through the procedure.
你就负责在手术中给他讲解直至完成
That's all.
就这样
His pulse, Mrs. Gamble?
他的脉搏 甘布尔太太
It don't feel like it did before.
跟之前不一样了
It's different. How different?
有点不一样 什么不一样
Not so strong. Kind of back and forth.
不是很强 时有时无的
I get it, then I don't.
偶尔感觉得到 然后又没了
Keep sewing. There's one there,
继续缝 这边有个伤口
one there, and I'll take that one there.
那边也有一个 剩下这个我来
Now it's gone again.
我现在又感觉不到了
Come on, Mr. Cockrell.
振作点 科克雷尔先生
Is it back yet? No.
有脉搏了吗 没有
And he ain't breathing no more either.
他也不出气了
Anything? No.
现在呢 还是没有
I think he dead.
我觉得他死了
Shit!
该死的
What should we do with him?
怎么处理他
Drop him in the bushes on Murray Hill.
把他扔在莫里山的灌木丛里
Someone will find him.
有人会发现他的
That really was like trying to make
这感觉就好像试着
a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
用猪耳朵去做一个真丝包
What was the point?
到底意义何在呢
She'll look better.
她以后看上去会好点的
She'll always be alone.
她以后只能孤身一人
Ruined and diseased.
毫无希望 恶疾缠身
What kind of a future does she have?
她还能有什么未来
Maybe more than she did.
说不定会比她之前的日子好多了
"No medicine in the world can do thee good."
"天下再好之良药 对你也无效"
In the blackest darkness,
身处无尽的黑暗中
even a dim light is better than no light at all.
一点希望之光也好过什么都没有
Who said that?
这是谁说的
I just did.
我啊
But I thought you said operating was too risky.
可你不是说手术太危险了吗
Well, sometimes only options
有时候你没办法
aren't immediately apparent.
一下子找到正确的方法
I'd like to try stitching together two pieces of Cora's gut
我想试试看把科拉的两段肠管
to a fold in her peritoneum.
缝在她腹膜的一处皱襞上
It might give her a chance.
这样可能会给她一线生机
Do I have your permission?
您能让我一试吗
Of course.
没问题
I'll have the nurses begin preparing her.
我会让护士来给她做准备工作
Where is Cora Hemming? Why didn't anyone fetch me?
科拉·海明哪去了 怎么没人通知我
Dr. Thackery took her to surgery about an hour ago.
萨克雷医生一小时前带她去做手术了
You'll be very happy to know, Miss Robertson...
罗伯森小姐 你知道了一定会很高兴
we got lucky.
我们运气不错
Far Rockaway.
洛克威
Yeah, I've been lots of places.
是啊 我去过好多地方
Around the world and back again.
走遍了世界又回来了
Like where?
比如说呢
Delaware.
特拉华州
Yeah, plenty good folk down there.
那有好多有趣的家伙
I got kin in Tennessee.
我还在田纳西州有亲戚
I've been there a bunch, too.
我偶尔也会去那里
Got a real sojourner over here.
这有个货真价实的旅行者啊
You know what it's like in Memphis?
你知道孟菲斯市怎么样吗
No.
不知道
Hot.
热
A regular Rudyard Kipling.
一个活脱脱的拉迪亚德·吉卜林呢
You have something to say to me?
你有什么意见吗
No.
没什么
I just didn't realize that around the world and back again
我就是不懂所谓的环游世界再绕回来
meant anywhere you could get to in a few days on a horse.
说的只是一些你骑几天马就能到的地方
Shut your mouth.
闭嘴
Or I'll shut it for you.
不然我打得你闭嘴
I'd like to see that.
有种你试试
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表