剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
It's brave.
这非常勇敢
I don't think I could be around all that.
我觉得我可做不来这些
A beautiful girl like you should not have to be.
如此佳人 怎能做这种活呢
I'll see to that.
让我来就好
I got you a little something.
我给你准备了点小礼物
Hermie.
赫姆
No.
不是吧
What is it? Be patient, little girl.
是什么 小姑娘 耐心点
Come on, let me see.
快打开让我看看
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Now open them.
睁开吧
Hermie!
赫姆
It's too much. No.
这太贵重了 不会
There is no such thing where you're concerned.
你不需要担心这种事
They're wonderful.
它们真美
Put them on.
戴上吧
Let me see.
让我看看
Oh, yes.
真好看
You're the most wonderful man in the world.
你是世界上最好的人
Now do you want your special gift?
现在你想要你的特别奖品了吗
Yes.
当然
Will you show me the "Busy Flea"?
你可以表演"忙碌的跳蚤"吗
Oh, dear. Is that a flea on me?
天哪 我身上是不是有只跳蚤
It just went under my dress.
它跑到我的裙子下面去了
Where is it?
它在哪
Where is it? It's on your tit.
它在哪里 在你的奶头上
Who is it? I'm
是谁在敲门 我是
I'm here about the washing job.
我是来应聘清洗工的
Anyone see you?
有谁看见你了吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
All right.
很好
You're gonna go right through this door here.
直穿过这道门
He should be right there.
他就在里面
Thank you.
谢谢
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Larkin.
拉金
Trouble?
什么病
I--
我--
I've been passing blood. I don't know why.
我大便出血 不知道为什么
The doc's working on a patient, so it's gonna be a while.
医生那里还有个病人 所以还要等一会儿
We got "The Evening World" and tonight's "Tribune."
这里有《世界晚报》和今晚的《论♥坛♥报》
Have a seat.
坐一会儿吧
I've taken an anterior approach to the groin,
我已经对腹股沟做了前路手术
dividing the posterior wall of the inguinal canal.
分割了腹股沟管的后壁
I-n-g-u-I-n-a-l.
I-n-g-u-l-n-a-l[腹股沟]
Ligating the peritoneal sac.
结扎了腹膜囊袋
P-e-r-i-t-o-n-e-a-l.
P-e-r-i-t-o-n-e-a-l[腹膜囊]
I will now carry out a three-layer hernia repair
我现在会进行一个我自创的
of my own design.
三层疝气修复术
Miss Odom.
奥多姆小姐
I'd like you to begin ligating from that point right there.
我希望你从那点开始结扎
You want me to begin what? Sewing.
你要我♥干♥嘛 缝合
Use the stitch I taught you on the bottom layer.
用我教你的缝法缝最底层
I will start the next layer from this side
我会从这边开始缝上一层
and we'll do the third layer the same.
然后我们用同样的方式缝第三层
Blood's gonna get all over the thread.
血会流得到处都是
That is to be expected. Just sew.
这是意料之中的 只管缝合
Make sure it holds fast
动作快一点
to guard against any reherniation.
防止再次突出
Are you sure it's okay for me to be doing this?
你确定我可以吗
There's no one here to stop you.
没人阻止你
How's it progressing, love?
亲爱的 进展得怎么样
It isn't.
不行
What's the issue?
怎么了
The issue is that Miss Brownlee's Finishing School
问题是 我在女子精修学校里
never taught me the French words for coagulate
从来没有学过凝块 十二指或是梗塞的
or duodenum or infarction.
法语怎么说
It's all very technical.
这些都太专业了
I was taught to serve tea cakes.
他们只教我怎么端茶倒水
If you needed assistance deciphering a restaurant menu,
如果你需要一个助手来解释餐单
then I'd be your girl.
那找我就对了
Everett, I tried.
埃弗雷特 我尽力了
No, no, no, yeah, you did.
是的 是的
Don't worry yourself, pet.
不要担心 亲爱的
Why are you so against asking Edwards?
为什么你这么不想去问爱德华兹
The promotion is already his.
升职的已经是他了
He can't take it from you twice.
他不可能从你这里抢走两次
He's already taken enough without any merit to justify it.
他从我这里抢走够多的了 而且他凭什么
No, he's not worthy of the job. He never has been.
他不配这个职位 他从来不配
Everett, I'm so sorry.
埃弗雷特 我很抱歉
You ask so little of me,
你只要我做这么一件小事
and when you do need me, I fail you.
当你需要我的时候 我却让你失望
You could never fail me.
你怎么会让我失望呢
No, it was unfair of me to ask this of you at such a late hour.
不 我这么晚还让你做这些 太不公平了
Lillian needs a feeding.
莉莲该吃奶了
As soon as I'm finished, I can try again.
等结束了 我可以再试试
No, no, this is good. Thank you, Eleanor.
不 不用 这样就好 谢谢 埃莉诺
It's a girl. Six months at most.
是个女孩 最多才六个月
Should I get a doctor so she can be examined?
我应该找个医生来给她检查一下吗
Only if you want it done poorly.
如果你想把这事搞砸的话
But please run a small bath for her.
但是麻烦你给她稍微清洗一下
Thank you, Theresa.
谢谢 特蕾莎
She's a lucky wee babe.
她是个幸运的小宝宝
To have made it this far, I mean.
我是说她能安全到这里很幸运
Excuse me.
不好意思
Excuse me. Good morning. Good morning.
不好意思 早上好 早上好
Is that beef suet in rice gruel ?
这是牛肉粥吗
Yes. May I have a bowl, please?
是的 能给我一碗吗
How are you feeling this morning?
今天早上感觉怎么样
Stiff.
僵硬
Probably the mattress. You hungry?
也许是床垫的关系 你饿吗
Not really.
还好
You should probably eat something.
你应该吃点东西
This will nourish you and go easy on your stomach.
补充点营养 你的胃也好受点
That looks pretty good.
看上去不错
Wish I could keep you here longer,
真希望能让你在这里多待一段时间
but I can't risk the people upstairs finding out.
但楼上的人会发现你 我不能冒这个险
I'll arrange a ride home
我会在早班人员到之前
for you before the morning staff arrives.
安排好车将你送回去
One of the coal men will carry you out to the coach.
会有个煤工带你出去坐车
So I can go back to work, then?
然后我能回去工作了
No. No, not for several weeks.
不 不能 得休息几周
Strict bed rest.
绝对要卧床休息
I'm guessing that work is
我猜那份工作
what gave you the hernia in the first place.
就是让你得疝气罪魁祸首
I'll write out instructions on how to change your dressings.
我会写下来教你如何换绷带
Can you read?
你认字吗
My wife does. Better than me.
我老婆会 比我识点字
Well...
好吧...
make sure you eat.
一定要吃东西
Rockefeller just pledged $100,000
洛克菲勒许诺拿出十万美元
to Wellesley College.
给威尔斯利学院
"Students indulged in cheers
"学生们欢呼雀跃
for the college and Mr. Rockefeller
感谢学院 也感谢洛克菲勒先生
before recitation."
之后开始朗诵"
Seems there's no love letter to John D. too sweet
似乎对约翰·D的赞美怎样都不为过
that the "Times" won't print one weekly.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》每周都要刊登一则
They delight in reminding us
他们就喜欢提醒我们
just how easily he can give his fortune away,
他可以多么轻易地就把钱送人
even though he is a bit of a prick.
虽然他就是个蠢货
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表