剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
So, the teeth and gums are havens for bacteria and sepsis.
牙齿和牙床都是细菌和败血症的温床
Thus to cure the patient,
所以 为了治疗病人
we must rid the body of all sites of infection.
我们必须切断所有的感染源
But her teeth? She is a beautiful woman.
但是拔牙 她是个美丽的女人
Who has gone mad.
已经疯了
Now, you must see this as a kindness.
你得从积极的一面来看待这事
Her teeth had to go.
她的牙必须得拔掉
I believe in this treatment so strongly
我对这个疗法坚信不疑
that I have removed my own
所以为了预防
children's teeth as a preventative measure.
我拔掉了我自己孩子的牙
So this is common practice?
这个疗法已经广泛应用到临床了吗
It is not generally accepted.
它还没有被普遍接受
My colleagues thus far choose to remain in the Dark Ages,
我的同僚们目前仍然选择停留在黑暗时代
but I'm confident when my results come in,
但我相信 当实验结果出来
they'll soon adopt my technique.
他们很快就会采纳我的疗法
Then it's been effective? Not as yet.
那有成功的案例吗 还没有
But we've only begun to attack the sites of infection.
但我们才刚刚开始对付感染部位
I think her tonsils and adenoids will have to come out.
我认为她的扁桃体和增殖腺也得被切除
And if that fails to bring improvement,
如果这仍然不起效
her colon will have to go as well.
结肠也要切除
Fuck. Fuck.
好爽
Jesus.
老天
Get off him, Junia.
尤尼娅 从他身上下来
Fuck.
操
That's more than I expected from you, Herm.
真是小看你了啊 赫姆
But what I got in my pocket
但我拿到的钱
is less than I expected from you.
可比我想的少太多
You missed a payment again.
你又忘记还钱了
I thought after the favor I did you at the hospital--
我以为我在医院帮了你之后...
You don't miss a payment!
你不能不付钱
I made that clear, you dim fuck.
我已经说的很清楚了 你个蠢货
And then you come to my place
然后你还跑到我的地方来
and blow money on whores?
花钱和妓♥女♥上♥床♥
I just wanted to see my girl.
我只是想见见我的女孩
She's my girl.
她是我的女孩
They're all my girls!
她们都是我的女孩
And that was my money
而且你可是花着我的钱
you spent to plug my girl.
搞我的女孩
Show him a blue burner, Jimmy.
给他来一下 吉米
No, no, no, no. Take them away!
不 不要 把你的手拿开
Or I'll give you 10 like you won't forget.
不然我给你来十下 让你永生难忘
Please. Ah!
求你了 啊
Oh, fuck.
操
Nothing breaks a man like a good cock punch.
男人最扛不住的就是蛋疼
Seen it kill a fella once.
我见过有人疼死的
Your change purse seems to be holding its own, though, Herm.
你的零钱袋[睾丸]看起来还好啊 赫姆
But it's swelling.
不过它肿起来了
To the size of a billposter's bucket.
肿得像贴广♥告♥的人随身的口袋
I'm tacking on a grand for being late
因为没给钱 我要多收你一千
and doubling your rate for it
因为这是你第二次这么干
being a repeated offense.
我还要把数字翻倍
I'll get some ice.
我去拿点冰块
Stir that gravy, Duchess.
搅搅肉汁 我的公爵夫人
Don't want the sugar in there to candy up. Yes, ma'am.
不要让里面的糖结块了 好 夫人
Joella, take that turkey out, but don't carve it yet.
乔安娜 把火鸡端出来 但先别切它
That meat needs to rest.
肉得先放放
Algie, you come to help your mama?
阿尔吉 你是来帮你妈妈的吗
Oh, I'd only get in the way.
我只会碍事而已
Don't let him fool you, girls.
别被他骗了 姑娘们
This boy can cook as good as his mama taught him to.
这孩子做菜像他妈妈教他的一样好
Glazes a ham better than any of the chefs over in Paris.
他的蜜汁火腿比巴黎的任何一个大厨做得都好
Thought I'd come by a little early for the lunch today.
看来离开饭时间还早
Is Cornelia out of her room yet?
科妮莉亚出来了吗
Woke up feeling bad. Been sitting in the parlor.
她醒来觉得不舒服 一直坐在会客厅里
Girl has the wedding jitters if you ask me.
我觉得她有点婚前恐惧症
I'll check on her.
我去看看她
Always so considerate.
你总是这么体贴
No one can see in.
没人能看见屋里的事情
They can all see in.
所有人都能看到
Are you--
你...
are you all right?
你还好吗
It's done.
都结束了
Was it terrible?
可怕吗
It was our child.
那是我们的孩子
I wanted to be there with you.
我想去陪着你的
I did. But I couldn't.
我真的想 但是我不能
You understand?
你能理解吗
I think we made a mistake.
我想我们犯了错误
Yes, our affair was the mistake. No.
是的 我们的感情就是个错误 不
You were looking for a risk to take and I just happened to be it.
你只是想去冒个险 而我正好出现了
No, that is not true. That is true.
不 不是这样的 就是这样
Now we are living with the consequences of that.
现在我们都活在这错误之中
And we should be grateful
我们应该心怀感激
to have escaped with our skin.
因为肤色问题逃离了这个错误
Now we have to be realistic.
现在我们不得不现实点
I don't want to be realistic.
我不想现实
You never have wanted to be realistic.
你从来就不想面对现实
You will marry Phillip.
你会嫁给菲利普
He's a good man
他是个很好的人
and the two of you will have many splendid,
你们两个会有很多聪明
healthy children together.
健康的孩子
And this...
而这些...
all of this mess will barely be a memory.
你和我的这些慢慢就会淡忘了
No.
不
I don't think I should attend the luncheon today.
今天的午宴 我想我不应该参加
Please convey my regrets.
替我传达我的歉意
In front of you is a man, age 32,
在你们面前的是一名男性 32岁
suffering from splenic anemia.
患有脾性贫血
Now this is evident in the slight green coloration of the skin.
很明显可以看到皮肤上有浅绿色
This disease is rare, insidious,
这种疾病很罕见 潜伏期长
and up until now prognosis was anything but hopeful.
直到现在 能做的只有怀揣希望
Unfortunately, gentlemen,
很不幸 先生们
it is only too true that the entire subject of
事实是我们还不能
blood making and blood breaking is
非常完美地理解
as yet very imperfectly understood.
整个造血和破血的课题
But I believe the answer lies
但我相信答案就藏在
right in the name of the disease itself--
这疾病的名字之中--
the spleen.
脾
I thought you were at lunch at the Robertsons'.
我以为你在罗伯森家享用午餐呢
This seemed more interesting.
这看起来更有趣
Where are the atomizers?
喷雾器在哪里
He doesn't use them.
他不用这个
He says they're as modern as dinosaurs.
他说那都是古董了
I am now going to separate the spleen from the splenic artery.
现在我要将脾从脾动脉中分离出来
Suction.
吸管
More clamps, if you please.
劳驾 更多夹子
We are through.
我们成功了了
The patient still has a long road
病人还需要很有很长的
of convalescing ahead of him.
病后康复之路要走
And we have a long road ahead of us
我们也有很长的路要走
in fully understanding this disease
去完全理解这个疾病
and how our blood behaves.
以及血液是如何运作的
However, we may not be as far off
然而 我们目前所知的
as we once believed.
远不如我们想像中的多
My distinguished colleague Dr. Karl Landsteiner of Vienna
我尊敬的来自维也纳的卡尔·兰德斯坦纳医生
and I have been working together.
一直在共同研究
And if our experiments continue to prove successful,
如果我们的实验继续下去成功了
we will soon propose to you, gentlemen,
先生们 我们将能够证明
that we are not of all the same blood,
我们并不是都拥有同样的血液
but, in fact,
而是
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表