剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
Sit him up, please.
让他坐起来
How much cocaine have you injected today, Doctor?
你今天注射了多少可♥卡♥因♥ 医生
12 grams.
12克
That's quite a tolerance.
这么多
You've seen people in his condition before?
你以前见过像他这种状况的人吗
In my practice, more than a bit these days.
事实上 如今比较常见了
Women of a certain breeding
某些出身的女人
who have become dependent on the drug.
开始依赖药物
Can you help him?
你能帮他吗
In the meantime,
与此同时
keep him comfortable.
让他舒服一点
Your man is no more.
你的仇家已经不在了
He wasn't my man, Mr. Ping.
他不是我的仇家 平先生
He was causing Thackery the trouble, remember?
他是在找萨克雷麻烦 记得吗
His request.
这是他的请求
And I am sure he'll be grateful you came by to let us know.
我相信他一定很感激你能来通知我们
I've known Thackery a long time.
我和萨克雷相识已久
He loves my woman, my opium.
他中意我的女人 享受我的鸦♥片♥
He always pays.
从不欠账
But you...
但你...
Where did you get that?
你从哪找到它的
From Collier's desk.
科列尔的桌子里
A man who owes me 9,000 as long as you owe Collier
欠科列尔的九千元
would be fed to my pigs.
现在就转到我这了
That book is not--
那个账本不是...
I can read left to right,
我不光能看中文
not just up and down.
英文也看得懂
This my book now.
现在账本是我的了
I was so close.
我差点就成功了
What?
什么
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
I was so close with that girl.
我差点就救活那个女孩儿了
No, you weren't.
不 你没有
I read Zinberg's papers.
我读了金伯格的文章
There's nothing to do with the size of the blood cells.
和血细胞的大小一点关系都没有
It has to do with the agglutinating antibodies.
是凝集抗体的关系
Certain people have one type, others another.
一些人是一个类型 其他人有其他型
You were off by a mile.
你离成功还差得远呢
Hello.
你好
Dr. Chickering.
我是奇克林医生
I believe Dr. Hackett is expecting us.
我们约了哈克特医生
Would you empty your pockets, please?
请将口袋里的东西掏空
Is there someone you would like to list as the next of kin?
亲属一栏您想写谁
There's nothing you can do for him now.
你现在做什么都帮不到他
There's no use in sitting there worrying about him.
担心都是白担心
Perhaps you could advance us the drugs
不如你们先预付药品给我们
and we could pay you once we've charged the patients.
等病人给钱了 我们再结款
Your patients can't pay.
你们的病人都交不起钱
This has always been the Church's issue with the Knick.
这一直是教会和尼克病院的问题
Your policies create dependency.
你们的政策引起依赖性
Why would they advance us anything?
他们怎么会预付给我们任何东西呢
Our chief surgeon is gone.
我们的外科主任医师都走了
His predecessor killed himself.
他的上任自杀了
And the only man left here with a scalpel is a Negro.
剩下唯一掌刀的还是个黑鬼
But there is a solution.
不过有一个解决办法
Same one we've had all along.
就是我们一直想实施的那个计划
Close the Knick and move uptown.
关掉尼克搬去上城区
The decision has to be made now.
现在得马上做决定
Metropolitan Hospital has made an offer for my land uptown.
上城区的地 大都会医院已经向我开价了
I can't hold it for us any longer.
我不能再拖下去了
In light of all that's happened here...
鉴于这里发生的事件...
I think it's time we bring this matter to a vote.
我提议大家投票表决
All in favor of shuttering this place
都同意关闭此地
and moving the Knick uptown?
将尼克病院搬去上城区
Aye.
同意
Then it's decided.
那就这样决定了
Welcome to Cromartie Hospital.
欢迎来到库洛马迪医院
I'm Dr. Hackett.
我是哈克特医生
When Dr. Chickering Sr. Called ahead on your behalf,
在你来之前 老奇克林医生打来电♥话♥
he asked that you be registered under an alias
交待我们要用化名给你登记
to protect your privacy.
保护你的隐私
Is there a name that you prefer?
有你想用的名字的吗
Crutchfield.
科拉奇菲尔德
Excellent.
好的
Favorite teacher? My mother.
是你最喜欢的老师的名字吗 是我母亲
You have been steered to the right place.
你算来对地方了
Thank you.
谢谢
As our reputation has grown,
随着我们医院名声壮大
we've begun to specialize in treating cocaine madness.
我们开始专门治疗可♥卡♥因♥疯症
The withdrawal of the drug from your system
将毒品从你的系统排出
will be the hardest part.
是最难熬的部分
From the looks of you,
我看你
you've done enough damage to yourself already.
已经把自己的身体折腾坏了
We here at Cromartie Hospital believe
我们库洛马迪医院认为
that the pain of detoxification
在恢复健康时
is counterproductive to restoring your health.
戒断反应的疼痛会产生适得其反的效果
So we have developed a series of treatments
所以我们发明了一系列的疗法
designed to ease your suffering,
帮助你减轻痛苦
including a miraculous medication
包括神奇的药物治疗
that can virtually eliminate the misery of withdrawal.
几乎让你感觉不到戒断的痛苦
Don't worry.
别担心
It's from Bayer the aspirin company.
这是产阿司匹林的厂家拜耳生产的
Safe as can be.
非常安全
Rest assured, these treatments
请放心 这些治疗
will only be for the first month or two.
只会在前一两个月进行
Time to start getting better.
开始慢慢康复吧
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表