剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
And I'm quite sure you have no business questioning me.
我觉得以您的资格质疑我也不太合适
Now, please.
走吧
I said, you know,
我是说 你知道的
you're gonna have to pay that rent for us.
你得帮我们交房♥租
You know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
You seem to be working late a lot these past few weeks.
最近几个礼拜你好像都工作到很晚
When I'm not out of the house
只要我晚上不出去看歌♥剧
for evenings at the opera, the ballet,
或芭蕾舞演出
and apparently, even a symposium
甚至是去自然历史博物馆
at the Natural History Museum on dinosaur bones,
参加恐龙骸骨研讨会
which I'm sure would have been fascinating.
当然我觉得那应该会非常有趣
It's impossible to keep you at home at night at all anymore.
再也没办法让你整晚都待在家里了
I just can't help myself.
我就是情不自禁
I yearn for culture
各种文化让我着迷
and thirst for entertainment.
渴望参与娱乐活动
You seem very passionate about it.
你好像对此充满了热情
I am.
是的
I hope I can continue to keep your curiosities satisfied.
我希望我能一直满足你的好奇心
Based on experience,
根据经验来看
I have no doubt you will.
我确信你能做到这点
Aren't you scared of what we're doing?
我们之间的事不会让你担忧吗
I'm only scared we won't be able to stop.
我只怕我们会难以自拔
Could you, uh, pass that vial, please?
能把药瓶递给我吗
Are we gonna do it again?
我们又要做一次吗
So soon?
这么快
No, I have some work to do downstairs.
不 我去楼下 有些工作要做
You're shaking.
你在发抖
Let me do it.
我来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
May I come in?
我能进来吗
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Would you like me to make you a cup of tea?
要我给你泡杯茶吗
John? What?
约翰 什么
I just thought you might like a cup of tea.
我就想问你喝不喝茶
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Will you please put that back?
请把它放回去好吗
I think I'll go home.
我想我还是回家吧
Fine.
好的
You're in early this morning.
你今天来得很早啊
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I'm sorry to hear that.
这真是太遗憾了
What kept you up?
为什么睡不着
Maybe I can help.
说不定我能帮上忙
It's nothing you need to worry about.
没什么可担心的
You're right, I don't need to worry about it,
你说得对 是没必要
but that doesn't prevent me from worrying about it, however.
但那也不阻碍我担心你吧
Bertie, could you come and see me in my office? Of course.
伯蒂 能来下我办公室吗 好的
Morning, Nurse Elkins.
早上好 埃尔金斯护士
Good morning, Doctor.
早上好 医生
I'll write you a prescription for a large, hot cup of coffee.
我给你的药方是来一大杯热气腾腾的咖啡
You're very sweet.
你人真好
You look worse this morning than you did at the conference.
你今早看起来比开会那会儿更糟
I might have a touch of something.
我感觉我又发现了点儿什么
I, uh-- I've reworked our previa papers.
我把我们的前置论文返工了一遍
I thought you were happy with it.
我还以为你很满意呢
I was until I saw what Zinberg presented.
是的 直到我看了金伯格的成果
We can't be outdone by him.
我们不能被他比下去
We are at the forefront of discovery and technique.
我们走在发明和技术的前沿
Everything we do.
我们做的所有事
Everything, even the words we put on paper
所有细节 即便是论文上的用词
must be above and beyond expectation.
都必须远远超出期望值
This is gonna make you, Bertie.
这能成就你的未来 伯蒂
Your father will have a hard time arguing with that.
你父亲会对此难以反驳
Yes, he will.
是啊
Is this the final draft before we print?
这就是我们要出版的终稿吗
Well, I don't see how we can make that any better.
我已经想不出还有什么要改进的了
I'm due back on the ward.
我应该回病房♥去了
Just take your time.
慢慢看
Now, the Roosevelts' Hospital's got their hands on some of the drug.
现在罗斯福医院已经搞到了一些药
But the Hospital for the Ruptured and Crippled does, too,
不过残疾人医院也弄到了一些
thanks to Mr. Frick.
这还要多谢福瑞克先生
I wanted to give you the opportunity to do the same for us.
我想给你个机会为我们做同样的事
It seems I've had more than my fair share of opportunities recently.
最近我得到的"机会"好像超额了
The electrification, the new X-ray machine,
医院电力化 X光机
covering the cost of cleaning up after the recent riots.
暴♥乱♥过后的清理费用
For which we are eternally grateful.
这些我们都感激不尽
It's not writing a check that irks me.
让我恼火的不是写支票
It's the unceasing assumption that I always will.
而是你们始终自以为我会一直买♥♥单下去
I have done more than my fair share recently
我最近做得已经够多了
and you have come back to the well one too many times,
总往这儿跑 我这口井快被你榨干了
Mr. Barrow.
巴罗先生
If I seem presumptuous,
我可能太过冒昧了
it is only because I have never met a man
但这都是因为你是我所见过的
who's shown greater generosity than you have toward us.
对我们最为慷慨的人了
And I will again, but today is not that day.
我也会继续慷慨的 但今天不行
Those ships that are going down...
沉掉的那些船
those are my ships.
都是我的船
That's my cargo.
我的货船
Those are my customers who are demanding I pay them for their losses.
我的客户们都等着我赔偿他们的损失呢
Two ships at the bottom of the sea already,
有两艘已经沉到海底
another limping to the dock in Saipan.
还有一艘勉强开到了塞班岛码头
I am supposed to be making money on this war,
我本该通过这场战争赚钱
not losing it.
而不是亏钱
That's terrible, sir.
真是太糟糕了 先生
And I understand that the well is dry--
我知道这口井已经干了
The well is far from dry.
离干涸还早呢
It's simply you're the man with the bucket
只是在这个时候你的死活
about whom I am least concerned right now.
我一点也不关心
It is only a few thousand dollars.
也就只需要几千美元
Then you should have no trouble finding it elsewhere.
那你肯定很容易就能从别处搞到了
Mr. Tuttle, age 52.
塔图先生 52岁
No alcoholism or syphilis.
无酗酒及梅毒病史
Swelling in his right jaw began approximately five weeks ago.
大概五周前右颌开始肿胀
And just prior to that, Mr. Tuttle had two teeth extracted.
在此之前 塔图先生拔过两颗牙
And you believe they're linked.
你觉得肿胀和拔牙有关
It would appear so.
确实如此
Swelling in the jaw has increased slowly
颌内肿胀部分在慢慢扩张
and if you feel the location,
要是触摸下肿胀部分
the edges are quite hard.
会感觉边缘很硬
Here's an X-ray of the jaw.
这是下颌的X光片
Conclusion?
结论是
Actinomycosis.
放线菌病
Not uncommon in the wake of dental surgery.
牙科手术之后很常见的情况
Treatment so far? Iodide of potassium.
目前的治疗手段 碘化钾
90 grains three times a day for two weeks.
每天三次 一次90克 持续两周
I think it's time we go in and remove the mass.
我觉得是时候进入口腔切除病变肿块了
Will someone please shut that man up?
谁能去让那个男的给我闭嘴
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
I believe it's too soon to operate.
我觉得现在进行手术还太早了
I'd agree if there had been any improvements.
要是治疗有效果 我肯定同意
But quite to the contrary,
但是恰恰相反
Mr. Tuttle's mass seems to have grown larger.
塔图先生的肿块越来越大
Well, let's prepare him for surgery.
准备为他进行手术吧
Both of you assisting.
你们俩都来协助我
Are you feeling all right? I'm fine!
你还好吗 我很好
Now if everyone would just stop asking me that
都去治疗那些真正生病的患者
and just take care of the people here who are actually ill.
别再询问我的情况了
I'm sorry about that, Mr. Tuttle,
抱歉 塔图先生
and promise we will take excellent care of you.
我保证我们会精心治疗你的
He-- he's brusque,
他...他确实很没礼貌
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表