剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Rip their throats
割破他们的喉咙
and grind their eyes down to jelly.
碾碎他们的眼珠
Make 'em pay for what they done to my Phinny!
让他们为菲尼的死付出代价
Over there!
在那里
Get 'em! Make 'em pay! Make 'em pay!
抓住他们 让他们血债血偿
Get the darkie! Kill that nigger!
捉住那些黑人 杀了那个黑鬼
Thack.
萨克
Thack!
萨克
What are you doing? Help him!
你们在干什么 快上去帮他
Stop it. Stop it. Leave him. Leave him!
住手 住手 放开他 放开他
You're just standing there. Help him, God damn it.
你们竟然都站在那里看热闹 帮帮他啊 该死
Tell the nurses to lock all the windows and doors.
让护士们把门窗关紧
What happened?
发生了什么
We need to get this man to the clinic.
我们要把他送到医务室去
You need to stay out of sight.
不要让别人看到你
Harry, I got one for you.
哈利 那边那个交给你
Been slashed to ribbons.
被打得不成人样了
Get me silk, two clamps, and a Steinhart's needle.
我要丝线 两个夹子和一个斯坦哈特针
Can't see. Can you see anything?
看不见 你能看见吗
No.
看不见
Oh, watch yourself! Shit!
当心 该死的
No, stop.
不行 给我停下
You can't be in here. We need help.
你们不能进来 我们需要帮助
No, no, no. You need to get out.
不行不行 给我出去
Hey, get them out of here. Back up.
让他们滚出去 退后
No niggers allowed. You can't be here.
禁止黑鬼入内 你们不能在这里
I said get out of here! No niggers allowed!
我说了滚出去 禁止黑鬼入内
Hey, get off!
快住手
Edwards!
爱德华兹
My apologies.
抱歉
We're gonna have to separate the room.
我们需要将他们分开治疗
Let's get all the Negro patients over to this side.
把所有的黑人病人带到这边
You're letting them stay?
你要留下他们吗
Thack, this isn't a Negro--
萨克 这不是一家黑人...
Not the time, Everett.
现在不是时候 埃弗雷特
You got something to say to his killer?
对那个杀人凶手你有什么要说的
I got something to say.
我确实有话要说
Excuse me. What I got to say you can't print in your paper.
借过 你不能把我说的报道出来
Excuse me. Sorry. Sorry, ma'am. But I'll say it anyway.
借过 对不起 但我还是要说
Excuse me. What is it, lad?
借过 怎么了 小子
The fucking darkies are--
那些该死的黑鬼们--
Help me up, lad. Help me up.
扶我起来 小子 扶我起来
The one who killed our Phinny is in the hospital.
杀我家菲尼的凶手在医院里
Wait, what are you saying?
等等 你说什么
The kids saw with their own eyes. He snuck in the back.
这孩子亲眼所见 他从后门溜进去了
And they're treating that murdering Quashee right now.
医生们正在救治那个黑鬼杀人犯
Get the rope.
去拿绳子
The cotton-picker that got Phinny's inside.
那个杀了菲尼的黑奴在里面
Shit, they got ropes.
该死的 他们有绳子
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
They get in, hit 'em with this.
他们要是进来了 用这个打他们
All right.
好吧
I can't get away. I'm having a bit of a situation here,
我现在走不开 这里出了些情况
but nothing to worry yourself about, dear. All is well.
但是别担心 亲爱的 一切都好
It's fucking mayhem out there.
外面出现暴♥乱♥
They're gonna have the doors open in about 10 seconds.
不出十秒他们就会闯进来
I just wouldn't come south of 50th Street today.
我今天不去五十南街了
All right?
好吗
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Maybe the police should break up the crowd.
应该去找那些警♥察♥帮忙
The coppers are the ones fucking spurring them on.
就是他妈的警♥察♥在带头闹事
God damn it!
该死
Heave! Heave!
用力拉 用力拉
Shit.
该死的
The mob is in the building.
那些暴民冲进来了
They are destroying this hospital.
他们在捣毁医院
Okay, listen, everybody.
好了 所有人听着
We need to get the Negro patients out of here.
我们需要把这些黑人病人转移出去
You, help me.
你 过来帮我
Okay? Patch up the wounds as best you can.
尽你们所能包扎伤口
We're gonna have to treat them someplace else.
转移地点后再治疗他们
Let's take the south stairs through the basement.
现在从南面的楼梯到地下室去
Let's go. Quickly.
走 快点
There's a bunch of darkies in here!
这里面有一大群黑鬼
Come on!
快点
Those are our fucking horses!
这他妈都是我们的马
Whose side are you on?
你站在哪边
This isn't a good idea.
我觉得这样不妥
Drastic times.
危机关头
Where the hell are we going?
这是要去哪儿
What in God's name is this?
这他妈是什么情况
Is this an operating room?
这是个手术室吗
An exam room, lavatory, a postoperative ward,
诊断室 盥洗室 术后病房♥
and whatever else I need it to be.
我需要它是什么 它就是什么
You did this?
你自己搞出来的
You can't do this. Well, I think he did.
你不能这么做 他已经做了
And you knew?
你都知道吗
How else could I have helped him as much as I did?
不然我怎么可能这么帮他
It's only a matter of time till they find us here.
他们迟早会发现这里的
Why? I never found it.
怎么会 我就没发现
They're obviously looking harder than you did.
显然他们比你找得仔细
Aren't you a laundress?
你不是个洗衣工吗
Down here I am a surgical nurse.
在这里我是个外科护士
Oh, God help me.
老天爷
And did you steal all this equipment?
这些设备都是你偷来的吧
Most of it I bought.
大部分是我买♥♥的
Other items I rescued and repaired.
另一些是我回收后修理好的
But not the obstetric equipment.
妇产科医疗设备不是
I stole that.
那是我偷的
You delivered babies down here?
你还在这里接生吗
Two. Algie.
两次呢 阿尔吉
I want every Negro out of this building right now.
所有黑鬼立刻给我离开这地方
Mr. Barrow is right, but not for the reasons he believes.
巴罗先生说得对 只是初衷不对
Everyone here who can walk on their own
这里所有能走的人
will have to find shelter elsewhere.
必须另外找地方避难
But no one is safe out on the street.
但现在去街上太危险了
Especially them. I'll take them.
特别是他们 交给我吧
Our Lady of Sorrows has a friary
几个街区之外 圣母七苦小堂里
a few blocks down where they'll be safe.
有一家男修道院 那里很安全
Even hooligans won't riot in a church.
即使是恶棍也不敢在教堂里放肆
They may leave,
他们可以走
but I will not allow you Are you volunteering, then?
但我不许你... 你要主动带队吗
No. Then I'll thank you not to interfere.
不 那麻烦你别插手 多谢
I'll have one of the other sisters come with me.
我会叫上另一个修女跟我一起去
Thanks, Harry.
谢谢 哈利
Everett, would you go with them?
埃弗雷特 你也一起去好吗
Yes, Thack.
好的 萨克
Your recoveries, can they get on their feet?
你的病人们能走吗
Certainly not well enough to run through the streets in a riot.
在这样的暴♥乱♥下恐怕不行
Then we'll have to transfer them by ambulance
那就得用救护车把他们
to another facility.
转到别的医院去了
Any ideas for a destination?
有谁知道能送到哪家医院吗
The closest hospitals are Presbyterian and Bellevue.
最近的医院就是长老会和贝尔维了
Too far.
太远了
The Jewish hospital will take them,
犹太医院倒是会收留他们
but that would mean crossing through
但要穿过两个爱尔兰贫民区
two Irish and one Italian ghetto.
还有一个意大利贫民区才能到那儿
They belong in a Negro infirmary.
他们应该去个黑人诊所
There's one in Little Africa on Minetta.
米尼塔街的非洲居民区有一家
How do we get outside without being killed by that mob up there?
那怎么才能避开那帮暴徒安全出去呢
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表