剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
比起其他我在地球上所见过的事物
I've ever seen on this Earth,
她们更像是上帝存在的证据
but their usefulness to us, at least medically,
但她们对于我们 至少在医学领域
has passed.
已经没有作用了
What you choose to do with them
你在闲暇时间
on your own time is entirely up to you.
想对她们做什么那就随你去了
Dr. Chickering is now inserting the deflated bladder,
奇克林医生现在正插入部分放气的气囊
which is sheathed to keep the shape small
气囊被套上了保护套
while entering the vaginal canal.
以保证在进入阴♥道♥时不会膨大
We are now entering the uterus.
我们现在剖开子♥宫♥
With this new procedure,
通过这种新的手术方法
there is no danger of exsanguination,
不会有出血致死的危险
as our bladder
因为我们的气囊
has slowed the bleeding to a trickle.
极大地放缓了出血的速度
Retractors.
牵引器
The baby is alive.
孩子保住了
The patient will live to mother it.
病人也能活下来哺育他
Gentlemen,
先生们
I give you the Christiansen-
我方才演示的是克里斯蒂安森-
Thackery-Chickering
萨克雷-奇克林
Placental Repair.
胎盘复位术
Bertie.
伯蒂
To Dr. Jules Christiansen...
敬朱尔斯·克里斯蒂安森医生
who deserves to be here with us.
他本应在此与我们共享此刻
Is the paper finished?
论文完成了吗
Almost.
差不多了
I left some of my notes in the lab.
还有些笔记留在实验室里
Should I fetch them? No, no, no, I'll go.
要我去取吗 不用 我自己去
You should go home, get some rest.
你应该回家 好好休息
Have breakfast with your father
和你父亲共进早餐
and tell him all about
告诉他你马上就要成为
how you'll soon be a published surgeon.
有发表论文的外科医生了
Good night, Doctor. Night, Bertie.
晚安 医生 晚安 伯蒂
What the hell is this?
这是什么情况
how long the wax has been impacted in there.
这些蜡淤积多长时间了
But that sodium bicarbonate solution should help loosen--
服用小苏打应该能帮你...
What are you doing here? What am I doing here?
你来这干什么 我来这干什么
I sincerely hope I'm in a state of delirium
我还真希望我是精神错乱了
because this cannot be what it appears.
因为这看上去也太荒唐了
Get them out of here. Just let me
把他们赶出去 就让我...
Out, Edwards, now!
赶出去 爱德华兹 马上
This way.
这边走
The unbelievable brass on you
你脸皮居然厚到
to think you can run a clinic
以为可以在我的医院下面开诊所
for Negroes in my hospital
替黑人们治病
like some goddamn Underground Railroad.
还弄得和地下铁道似的[奴隶的逃亡道]
Full disclosure?
老实说
It is much, much more than just a clinic.
这可远远不止是间小诊所
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Have you lost your fucking mind?
你是疯了吗
These people needed help and I needed to do it.
这些人需要帮助 而我必须这么做
This goes beyond disobedience into outright negligence.
这已经不止是违反规定而是彻底的渎职了
I was never anything of the sort.
别说些莫须有的罪名
Stolen equipment, unregistered patients,
偷来的医疗器械 未登记的病人
procedures performed in unsterile conditions
在非无菌环境下进行的手术
with unqualified people.
操刀的还是没有资质的人
I hope you don't believe that your association
你不要觉得你跟罗伯森家族的关系
with the Robertsons will save you from termination.
就能保你不被开除
What was I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么做
Wait around for you to
等着你准许我
allow me into your lily-white theater?
踏入你那洁白无暇的手术间吗
You are a man of science.
你是信仰科学的人
Show me-- show me any proof
拿出你的证据
that says that I should not be allowed
证明给我看 我不能够
to work alongside you as an equal.
平等地与你共事
This is not about a disparity
这可不是
between the ability of blacks and whites.
黑人与白人能力的问题
This is about lies. It's about duplicity.
这是关于你满口谎言 表里不一
This is about your lack of morality.
毫无道德可言
Morality?
道德吗
Morality from a man whose own morality
像你这样因为觉得这些人比你低一等
allows sick and desperate people to be turned away
就拒收垂死病人的医生
because he believes them to be less human than he.
嘴里也能说出道德二字
Edwards, you are finished.
爱德华兹 你完蛋了
These people cannot stay here.
这些人不能待在这里
You find them another place to go.
你去给他们另寻归宿
Yes, sir.
是 先生
What is this?
这是什么
It's for suctioning.
用来抽吸液体的
No cranking?
不用摇轮吗
No. Frees up a hand.
不用 能腾出一只手
Did you invent this?
是你发明的吗
Modified it from an existing product.
根据已有产品改进的
That's not the only thing I've come up with down here.
我在这里琢磨出的东西可不止这一个
My solution for the inguinal hernia.
我独家的腹股沟疝治疗方案
I then separate the cord from the sac
我把精索从阴囊中分离出来
and continue for one-half inch around the inside
接着把在内环里面的也分离
of the interior ring.
四厘米出来
And what happens if you find
那要是你发现
that the hernia is congenital?
疝气是先天性的怎么办呢
I separate a strip from the back,
我从背面分离出条带
the bottom of the sac from the rest,
从剩下的部分分离出阴囊的底部
and catch the cord and the testicle
夹住精索和睾丸
using a continuous silver suture.
用韧性很好的银线缝合
Silver? It has incredible holding power.
银线 银线有着优异的粘接力
Where'd you find silver suture?
你去哪找银丝缝线
Another item I had modified.
用我改进的另一个器械
How many hernia patients have you seen?
你治疗过多少疝气患者
They're not hard to find
这样的患者不难找
considering most of the jobs colored folks can get
毕竟大多数黑人能干的工作
involve heavy lifting.
都是体力活
How many have you lost?
失败了几个
One. One?
一例 就一例吗
Mm-hmm. And solely because he disregarded my instructions
还是因为他不遵循我的医嘱
to refrain from strenuous activity.
进行重体力劳动
Did you come up with the idea for this booklet as well?
这个册子的主意也是你想出来的
I did. It was easier than relying
是的 比起靠这里的人来记录
on my staff down here to take all my notes.
这样会更简单有效些
Where'd you get the camera?
相机哪来的
I bought it, like most of what you see down here.
我买♥♥的 这里大部分的东西都是我买♥♥的
One of the reasons I'm still living at that hotel.
我还住在那家旅馆的一个原因就是
My salary got diverted.
我的工资都花在这上了
You endangered your entire career with this stunt.
你把你整个职业生涯都赌在这上了
What if it wasn't me that stumbled across you?
如果发现你的人不是我怎么办
What if it was Barrow or Gallinger?
比如说巴罗或者加林格呢
Right, because you were so charitable when you discovered me.
是啊 你发现的时候是多么宽容仁慈啊
I never planned on this going as far as it has.
我从来没想过能到这个地步
It started with me wanting to help one or two people.
最开始我只是想帮那么一两个人
And once the discoveries began, it--
结果一发不可收拾
You had to see it all the way through. I understand.
你就只能挺到底了 我明白
You know, this is good.
这是好东西
This is better than good.
应该说是非常棒
So where do we go from here?
那现在我们应该怎么办
Well, all of this ends.
结束这里的一切
But not until these people are fully recovered.
那要等到这几个人完全康复
And until then,
在那之前
I should be able to treat my other patients as well.
我也可以去治疗我其他病人
You just make sure you keep that door locked
那你就把那扇门锁好
so that no one else stumbles in here.
别让其他人发现这里
What about my findings?
我的这些成果呢
Well, I think we'll be making that
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表