剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
I've never known a man to beat one yet.
我还没听说过谁能赢过它呢
I know that now.
我现在知道了
Next time, take on one of those horseless carriages.
下一次 还是试试老式汽车吧
Much better odds.
那样还有点希望
Upon arrival, an extensive wound on the lateral side of his thigh
到达时 大腿侧面一个很大的伤口
was immediately stitched and dressed.
立即缝合并包扎好了
Pulse was 112. Abdomen was tympanitic.
脉搏112 腹部胀气
And there was tenderness below the umbilicus.
脐下有压痛
So he was taken into the operating theater,
我们把他带进手术室
where we found four puncture wounds
发现四处刺伤
from the fractured pelvic bone lacerating the bowel.
断裂的盆骨 刺穿了肠管
And with Dr. Chickering assisting,
在奇克林医生帮助下
we immediately sutured the wounds
我们立即缝合了伤口
using three catgut sutures on each puncture.
每处刺伤都用三针肠线缝合
Was there any consideration
有没有考虑过
of removing the damaged section of the bowel?
把肠管被破坏的那部分切除
The difficulty in reconnecting the two new ends
重新连接肠管的两个新断端
of the intestines seemed too great
难度太大
and the danger of postoperative bowel leakage
另外还考虑到
was another complication we discussed.
术后有肠瘘的危险
And I dared not risk a resection.
我不敢冒险采用切除术
Any complications thus far?
目前有什么并发症吗
Mr. Gentile has developed a small case of bronchitis,
詹迪勒先生出现轻度支气管炎
which is common after such a procedure.
这在术后是很常见的
Very good, Doctor.
很好 医生
Clogs.
有血凝块
Which nurse changed the dressings on this man?
哪个护士为这位病人换的药
I did.
是我
Per Dr. Gallinger's instructions.
按照加林格医生的指示换的
Twice in the past 24 hours
过去24小时换过两次
and I emptied his drains throughout the night.
并且夜间一直为他清空引流管
And did you recently empty that one?
那一根最近清理过吗
I didn't.
没有
It's tended to have collected very little fluid.
这根管里的液体应该是非常少的
And yet the area where the drain exits the wound is swollen.
但这根管附近的伤口出现肿胀
Perhaps you might have considered
或许你该想到
clearing the drainage tube of clogs.
要清空一下引流管里的血凝块
How long have you been here?
你来多久了
Almost three weeks.
快三个星期了
Then you should already know, Nurse Elkins,
埃尔金斯护士 那你应该知道
that the goal is to keep the patients alive,
我们的目的是救死扶伤
not kill them with negligence
而不是在外科医生大费周折后
after a surgeon's done his best to save them.
因疏忽大意使病人丢掉性命
I expect everyone to be well versed in their responsibilities.
我希望每个人都能非常清楚自己的责任
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, weakness and self-pity have no place on my ward.
不 我的病房♥里不容忍♥软弱和自怜
If I'm asking too much of you,
如果觉得我要求苛刻
you can always take the donkey cart back to Kentucky
你随时可以坐着驴车回肯塔基
and continue in the fine tradition of curing people
继续你们的优良传统
with moonshine and angleworm poultices.
用酒和蚯蚓膏去救人
Rest up, Mr. Gentile.
好好休息 詹迪勒先生
You got a lot more trolleys to dodge in your future.
以后多的是有轨电车 你躲着点
The joke's on Thackery.
可笑的其实是萨克雷
He doesn't know you're from West Virginia.
他不知道你是西弗吉尼亚州的
Jesus, Speight.
天啊 斯佩特
You sure it's not you with the fucking tuberculosis?
你确定得肺结核的不是你自己
Watch your mouth, Cleary.
说话注意点 克利里
There's plenty other stretcher boys I can call for this.
愿意来抬担架的小伙多的是
Health inspector.
卫生稽查员
Health inspector. Open the door, please.
卫生稽查员 请开门
Mrs. Krawetz?
卡拉维茨太太
We're here to take you to the hospital. Do you understand?
我们来带你去医院 明白吗
Hospital.
医院
Hos-- hospital.
医...医院
She has a disease. She must be taken out of here.
她生病了 我们必须带走她
Christ alive, it's the Tower of Babel in these shitholes.
天啊 这简直就是这地方的巴别塔
Never the same language twice. Hospital!
话永远听不懂 医院
My father says he doesn't want you taking my mother.
我父亲说他不想让你们带走我母亲
Well, I'm Officer Sears of the New York Police Department
我是纽约警局的西尔斯警官
and there is a law that says we have to take her someplace
有一项法律规定我们必须把她带走
that'll make her well so she doesn't get you sick, too.
让她好起来 这样就不会把病传染给你
My--
我...
my father says they took our neighbor and he never came back.
我父亲说有人带走了我们邻居 却再也没有回来
Oh, she'll be back and fit as a fiddle.
她会回来的 健健康康地回来
You watch.
你瞧好了
No windows, no ventilation,
没有窗户 没有通风设施
no sunlight inside, no running water.
没有光照 没有活水
A breeding ground for disease.
疾病的滋生地
That's why the new laws were passed.
这就是新法律通过的原因
I can compel you to make any and all structural changes
为了保护公众 我可以命令你按照我的意思
to your property I deem necessary to protect the public.
对你的房♥子做出我认为必要的结构改变
That will cost a fortune.
这要花一大笔钱
I'm a businessman.
我是商人
Blame Lister's microscope and Riis' camera.
要怪就怪利斯特的显微镜和里斯的相机吧
The New York City Health Department is just doing its job.
纽约卫生局只是尽自己的职责
You own two more buildings on this block, don't you?
你在这片街区还有两幢楼 是吧
Perhaps we can come to some other arrangement.
或许我们可以再商量商量
Perhaps we can.
或许可以
It's the last of the six loads.
这是六车的最后一车了
Keep your boilers cooking for the next four months.
够你的锅炉再烧四个月了
Three cents a pound?
一磅三分怎么样
Sounds good.
可以
That is excellent, Mr. Corker.
太好了 科克先生
Here is a bank draft from the Knickerbocker
这是尼克博克的
for the full amount.
全额银行汇票
Thank you for choosing Parkhurst.
谢谢你选择帕克赫斯特
Mr. Parkhurst is grateful for your business.
帕克赫斯特先生感谢您的光顾
And I am grateful for his.
我也同样感谢他
Pardon me, gentlemen.
打扰一下 先生们
Where might I find Dr. John Thackery?
请问在哪可以找到约翰·萨克雷医生
Down there. Let's go, guys.
下边 出发 伙计们
Come on.
快点
Dr. Thackery?
萨克雷医生
Yes.
是我
I was told I could find you here.
听说你在这里
I'm Algernon Edwards.
我是阿尔杰农·爱德华兹
Would you prefer for me to wait in your office?
要不要我去你的办公室等你
No, this is fine.
不用 没事
May I ask what it is you're making?
可以问下你在做什么吗
It's an idea for an improvement on an instrument.
我想对一个仪器做出改进
A colleague of mine in London was
我在伦敦的一个同事
very fond of smelting as well.
也很喜欢铸造东西
In fact, the harelip forceps he modified
而且 他改造后的唇裂镊
is now the standard in Europe.
现在已经成为欧洲的标准设备了
Well, if I find myself on the Continent
如果什么时候我在这里
working on a harelip,
也开始治疗兔唇
I will know whom to thank.
那我会好好感谢他的
I'm beginning to think you were
我感觉他们应该没有
not told everything about me.
告诉过你我的详细情况
You envisioned something different, I take it.
你应该没想到
Something lighter.
我会是个黑人吧
I did.
是的
And to be frank, Dr. Edwards,
坦白说吧 爱德华兹医生
I only agreed to this meeting
我之所以同意此次会面
as a courtesy to Miss Robertson,
完全是碍于罗伯森小姐的面子
but I am certainly not interested
而我本人对融合医院员工
in an integrated hospital staff.
各种族这事完全没兴趣
My skin color shouldn't matter.
我的肤色不应该成为问题
Well, if it doesn't matter,
如果真的没关系
then why was that information held back from me?
那为什么之前要瞒着我
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表