剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
just like any other.
进入了这栋房♥子
No offense meant.
我无意冒犯
Would you care to sit down? Oh, thank you.
您坐吗 好 谢谢
You need something?
有什么事吗
I was speaking with Mrs. Alford.
我刚才和阿尔福德夫人谈话
She was concerned that you hadn't been by to check on her.
她问您为什么一直没有去看她
I have sent Dr. Chickering.
我让奇克林医生去了
He's kept me informed.
有情况他会告知我
She believes you're avoiding her.
她觉得您在躲着她
I'm doing no such thing. It's simple protocol.
我没有 这只是正常流程
She said that? That I'm avoiding her?
她这么说的吗 说我在躲着她
In so many words.
字里行间
You seem to be enjoying the coffee.
你好像很喜欢这咖啡
It's mighty good. It's prepared Turkish style.
好极了 这是精制土耳其咖啡
The best. It certainly is.
上乘佳品 的确
No fear of disease there?
不担心有病菌吗
The boiling keeps it safe.
水烧开了就不怕
Well, shall we get on with it?
那我们开始吧
I'm happy to help in whatever way I can.
我很乐意尽力帮忙
Your husband and daughter
您的丈夫和女儿
took ill at the same time or staggered-like?
是同时发病 还是一先一后
First Daniel in the evening,
丹尼尔前一晚发病
then by the next morning, Cora as well.
第二天上午 科拉也病了
Had your husband been away recently? Perhaps travelling?
您丈夫最近有出过远门吗
Not recently.
没有
What about at his place of work?
那他工作的地方呢
He doesn't work.
他不工作
Didn't, I should say.
他生前不工作
What about lady friends?
那女性朋友们呢
I have many.
我的朋友很多
I meant your husband.
我是说您丈夫
Were you aware of anything he had going on on the side?
您知道他和什么人有染吗
Inspector! You want the truffles,
稽查员 要想找到松露
you need the pig to get his nose a little dirty.
就别舍不得让猪把鼻子弄脏
Perhaps the pig can at least try to be less of a swine.
但猪至少不用耍流氓吧
I'll do my best.
我尽量吧
So, Mrs. Hemming,
海明太太
would you say your husband was
您认为您丈夫生前
an upstanding gentleman?
是一位绝对正直的绅士吗
He was.
是的
Hmm, I'm sure. And how many on staff?
一定是 家里雇了多少人
Approximately 15.
大约15人
A few come and go. We add on extras part-time.
有几个人员不固定 我们会临时加人
Cooks, maids, as we need them.
厨师 女仆 视需要而定
Some come to our summer house with us,
一些人和我们一起去夏舍
others stay behind and keep this house ready for our return.
其他人留下打扫房♥子等我们回来
Peach melba?
蜜桃冰淇淋
You make your own ice cream?
您自己做冰淇淋吗
I've never seen it outside a confectionary store.
我从没在甜品店之外见到过
Would you care for some, Inspector?
来点吗 稽查员
It was Daniel and Cora's favorite.
这是丹尼尔和科拉的最爱
But it's not cooked.
这可不是熟食
Are you sure you're willing to risk it?
你确定要冒险吗
You're right, Miss Robertson.
你说得对 罗伯森小姐
I really did forget myself that time.
我刚才是失态了
Back to the issue.
回到正题
So, Mrs. Hemming,
海明太太
I'll need to ask you about your toilet rituals.
我要问问您的如厕习惯
"By the shores of Gitche Gumee,
"在苏必利尔湖的岸边
by the shining Big-Sea-Water..."
临着波光粼粼的水面"
"...stood the wigwam of Nokomis,
"是诺科米斯的棚屋
Daughter of the Moon, Nokomis."
月亮的女儿 诺科米斯"
I love the hand gestures.
手势很不错
This is how I was taught it in third grade elocution class.
这是三年级的朗诵课上教的
I'm sure you were the most adorable one.
你肯定是最可爱的一个
I was. Come on, come on.
那当然 继续 继续
"Dark behind it rose the forest.
"它的背面是漆黑的森林
Rose the dark and gloomy pine trees.
黑暗阴郁的松树林
Rose the fir with leaves upon them"--
冷杉枝干上的树叶"...
Cones upon them.
是"枝干上的松果"
He was so close.
就差一点
That's two bottles you owe me,
这下你欠我两瓶酒了
Thackery the Wise. No, three.
聪明的萨克雷 不对 是三瓶
Three? How? For the appendix.
哪来的三瓶 还有阑尾
Which part?
怎么说
The removal part or the location part.
是切除问题 还是位置问题
The removal part.
切除问题
Oh, the part that no one has survived yet.
就是还没有存活案例的问题
When I prove that the appendix can be removed
等我证明阑尾可以切除
and the patient can live, we shall make history
患者可以存活 我们就能创造历史
and I shall get my third bottle.
我也就能得到我的第三瓶酒了
But how can you remove it if you can't find it?
可你要是找不到它 又怎么能切除呢
Hey, you know what?
要我说
I think we should get out of here.
我们还是离开这吧
You're turning in? No, no, no.
你要歇着了吗 不不不
There's 100 parties in the city tonight.
城里今晚有上百场派对呢
Let's go out and have some more drinks.
我们去走走 再找找喝的
John, maybe we should just, you know, say good night.
约翰 或许我们该道晚安了
Nonsense. Jules, you up for more Christmas cheer?
说什么呢 朱尔斯 你想继续圣诞狂欢吗
You buy the booze, I'll cheer all night long.
你提供酒水 我就彻夜狂欢
John. John, don't.
约翰 约翰 别这样
What is it? What's the matter?
怎么了 出什么事了
It's been such a pleasant evening.
今晚过得很开心
Let's just stay here. Abby, come on.
我们就待在这吧 艾比 来吧
We're just gonna have a bit more fun.
我们想再找点乐子
You always want more.
你永远不满足
I always want more of you.
我永远不满足于你的陪伴
Merry Christmas, everyone!
各位 圣诞快乐
I just came by to check on you.
我过来看看你
Is it because you saw me raising my hand?
因为看到我举手了吗
Oh, what is the steam for?
那蒸汽是做什么的
It's infused with mercury.
里面含水银
It's to help with those headaches you've been getting.
帮助缓解你的头痛
Thank you, Nurse.
谢谢你 护士
It looks good.
看起来不错
The flap is vibrant.
皮瓣供血充足
I can see some healing already.
已经能看到部分愈合了
Looks like it'll be a healthy attachment.
这次植皮很可能成功
Don't be so serious, John.
别这么认真 约翰
It doesn't suit you.
这不适合你
And it makes me as uncomfortable as it makes you.
而且会让我们俩都很尴尬
Sit, please.
坐吧
This good attitude will be very helpful over the next few weeks.
你心态不错 这在接下来几周会很有用
And the next few decades.
接下来几十年也是
Usually I'm the one putting my patients at ease.
通常都是我来安慰病人
But I'm not just any patient.
我可不是一般的病人
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I know this isn't easy for you.
我知道这对你不容易
I told you, I'm very used to this condition.
我和你说过 我已经习惯了
Of course.
当然了
You could have gone to any one
这城里有十几位外科医生
of a dozen surgeons in this city.
你其实找谁都可以
But I chose to see you.
但我选择找你
And that wasn't fair.
这不公平
Oh, we're well beyond what's fair.
不公平是肯定的了
There's nothing about what's happened to you that's fair.
你的遭遇 一点也不公平
I suppose I came because I...
我想我来是因为
I wanted to remember what it was like before.
我想重温一下过去是什么样的
Everything...
让过去的一切
stretched out in front of us.
都在我们眼前呈现
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表