剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
We've got to get in there now.
我们得赶紧切开
She under, Bertie? Almost.
麻醉好了吗 伯蒂 差不多了
Scalpel, Lucy.
手术刀 露西
You were here first. She's yours.
你先到 她是你的了
She's out.
麻醉好了
Retractor.
牵开器
Oh, it's a sea of red.
真是血海汹涌
Suction wand.
吸出棒
I can't find where this is coming from.
我找不到出血的地方
Most likely the left lateral. Search the left uterine wall.
很有可能是左边侧 看看子♥宫♥壁
Cauterizer.
灼烧器
There it is. Clamps. Clamps.
是这里 夹子 夹子
Lots of clamps. She's split wide.
要很多夹子 她这口子开得很大
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Most people are right-handed.
大部分人都是右撇子
So whatever she put up there, the angle would likely mean
不管她用什么捅的 角度差不多都会使
she'd perforate the opposite side.
穿孔在另一侧
She did this to herself?
这是她自己干的吗
She didn't want to be with child.
她不想要孩子
She's arresting.
她这也太夸张了
She won't survive.
她活不下来的
Not a chance.
没有丝毫可能
I have no pulse.
没有脉搏了
Keep on the wound. Scalpel.
继续压着伤口 手术刀
What are you going to do?
你要做什么
I'm going to try something I've been considering.
我要试试我一直在考虑的方法
I have a pulse.
有脉搏了
That's me, Bertie.
这是我在动 伯蒂
I'm pumping her heart.
我在按压她的心脏
See?
有没有
I've stopped. Nothing.
我停下来了 没有了
Now I have a pulse. It's me again.
现在有脉搏了 还是我在动
Now? Nothing.
现在呢 没有
Her heart won't take back up again.
她的心脏不会再跳动了
Her lungs won't cooperate. She's gone.
她的肺不愿意配合 她死了
What a terrible waste.
太可惜了
Come here, Bertie. Give it a try.
过来 伯蒂 来试试
At least we can salvage something from the misery.
至少我们能从这痛苦中挽回点什么
Just push through and when you feel her heart,
尽管伸进去直到你摸到她的心脏
just squeeze it gently.
轻轻挤压
I have a pulse.
有脉搏了
We'll find a use for it.
我们会找到它的用处的
Quite a day.
繁忙的一天
I'm sure some of what you saw was shocking.
我知道你会被所看到的一些事情震惊到
It was nothing of the sort.
绝非如此
I started in a place that makes
跟我最初工作的地方比起来
your benighted Knickerbocker look like a Utopia.
你这愚昧的尼克博克简直是乌托邦一般
I will myself to remember it with crystal clarity
我会牢牢记住那一切
so that I will never choose any course in my life
这样我这辈子就再也不会选择任何会让我
that would bring me back to that horrible place.
回到那个恐怖地方的事业
I climbed out of there so that you could have options
我拼死离开那里 让你可以拥有
that I only dreamed of.
我渴望的选择的权利
And I choose the Knick.
我选择了尼克
For what?
为了什么
Romance?
浪漫吗
The idea that there's some sort of nobility
认为在贫困和挣扎之中
in poverty, in the struggle?
会存在某种高尚吗
Believe me, there is no such thing.
相信我 那绝不存在
There is only poverty in poverty
贫困之中只有贫困
and struggle in struggle.
而挣扎之中也只有挣扎
And one day you'll wake up and realize that
等你从梦中醒来意识到这点时
and it'll be too late.
那就太晚了
Thackery is doing things no other surgeon is doing.
萨克雷做的是其他外科医生没做过的事
And with good reason.
理由很充分
How he defiled that girl.
刚刚他那么侮辱那个女孩
He's a showman, nothing more.
他不过是个 杂耍的
All Thackery wants is a goo-goo-eyed puppy,
萨克雷只想要个可怜巴巴的跟屁狗
and he has that in you.
你刚好符合这个要求
How he treats you.
他怎么对你的
How they all do. It was sickening to watch them.
他们都是怎么对你的 看着就够恶心了
You not only allow them to call you Bertie, you encourage it.
你不仅允许他们叫你伯蒂 还乐于此
They mean it with affection.
他们是因为喜欢才这么叫的
They mean it with scorn.
他们是嘲笑你
You are a physician.
你是个内科医师
And my son.
还是我的儿子
And you should be addressed at all times
你应该始终被尊称为
as Dr. Bertram Chickering Jr.
小伯特伦·奇克林医生
Nothing less ever.
这是最起码的
Dr. Edwards. Mr. Barrow.
爱德华兹医生 巴罗先生
Terrible shame about the young lady.
为那位年轻的小姐感到遗憾
Yes, it was unfortunate.
没错 是很不幸
Well, I'm going to make sure
我要去确认
proper arrangements are being made.
已经把她妥善安置了
Yes, and I am heading to my office to gather my things.
是的 我正要前往办公室整理我的物品
Mmm. Well, good evening.
好的 晚安
And you.
您也是
Awful, isn't it?
够糟的 是吧
Number 11 is mine.
11号♥是我的
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
Do you have any idea what the going price is
你知不知道如今一具像这样的
for a fresh body these days?
新鲜尸体价值多少
We can split it if you like.
如果你同意 我们可以平分
Fuck it.
去他的
Harry.
哈利
Let's go for a ride.
我们出去走一趟
I need you.
需要你来
You ever been down here before?
你之前都没来过吧
No.
没有
My first job off the boat was doing
我下船之后的第一份工作
what these fellas are doing.
就是干♥他♥们这活
Standing in a hole all day shoveling the dirt out,
整天站在坑里挖土
rain, shine, frozen ground,
雨淋着 太阳晒着 冻实的地面
not giving a shit there were bodies in them boxes.
根本不会在乎箱子里是谁
Just get the job done fast so you don't lose a wage.
只想着赶紧把活干完 才不会被扣工钱
Used to be all Irishmen digging.
原来都是爱尔兰人在挖
Now it's Polacks.
现在都换成波兰佬了
Where do they bury you nuns?
你们修女都埋哪了
In one of the church cemeteries.
在教堂的墓地里
I'm sure it's quite a to-do.
肯定是大阵仗
Religious folk, family,
教友们 家人们
all coming to say their last.
都会来道别
She ain't got no one but us.
她除了我们谁都没有
The girl had no family?
这女孩没有家人吗
Landlord said she came over alone.
房♥东说她是一个人过来的
Russia or someplace.
从俄♥罗♥斯♥还是哪的
Didn't even know her last name.
连姓什么都不知道
Getting her rent money, that was good enough.
只要她交房♥租 就够了
There's a whole family somewhere
这家不知道在哪的人
thinks their girl's alive and well in America.
还以为这姑娘在美国活得好好的
Shame.
可惜啊
This whole place is full of shames like her.
这个地方和她一样 充满了耻辱
All coming here hoping to Christ the stories they heard is true.
都相信上帝故事是真的 满心希望地来
Thinking that every fucking plonker
以为所有傻♥逼♥只要一踏出码头
who steps off the dock trips dead into a bucket of money.
就会倒进金窝银窝
But then you get here
结果却进了这
and it ain't that.
这还没完
And if you ain't strong enough,
如果你不够强大
this city will bugger you 18 different ways
这座城市会把你翻着花样操个遍
and leave you to rot.
然后任你自生自灭
Where's the fucking dignity?
哪他妈还有尊严可谈
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表