剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
两个 你说
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Millicent.
米莉森特
I don't normally keep coons,
我一般不要黑人
but you have a nice figure.
但你身材不错
If a customer asks,
如果顾客问的话
tell him you're an octoroon, understand?
告诉他你是混血[1/8黑人血统] 明白吗
What's your name?
你叫什么
Alice.
爱丽丝
We ain't got an Alice,
我们还没有叫爱丽丝的
but we got a surfeit of blondes.
但是金发的已经够多了
So from now on, you're a redhead.
今后你染成红发
The cost of the dye to be deducted from your pay.
染发费用从你的工钱里扣
All right, girls,
好了 姑娘们
show me the goods.
让我瞧瞧货色如何
You'll be provided with room and board on a weekly basis,
我们每周会给你们提供食宿
which will also be deducted from your pay.
所需费用也从你们工钱中扣除
Twice a month you'll be examined by a lady doctor,
妇科医生每月为你们检查两次
who will see that you are not sick or pregnant.
保证你们没有生病或是怀孕
Very nice.
非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
My colleague Jimmy here
我的同事吉米
will now test your level of enthusiasm.
将会测试你们的热情度
Always a pleasure.
合作愉快
Neely, what are you doing here?
妮莉 你怎么来了
It's your mother.
你母亲出事了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么了
She's complained of pain in her lower back for the past few days.
最近几天她一直说她的下背疼
She's also been unable to urinate.
也无法排尿
Tonight the pain intensified,
今晚疼痛加重了
so my father asked me to fetch you.
所以我父亲让我来叫你
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
I was called here to treat this lady.
我被叫来治疗这位女士
Don't blame Dr. Thackery, Algie.
别怪萨克雷医生 阿尔吉
The captain thought your presence would be a comfort to me.
上尉觉得让你过来会让我好受些
Mother, you have a pain in your back?
妈妈 你的背很疼吗
Something terrible. It could be appendicitis.
非常疼 可能是阑尾炎
We need to get her to the hospital now.
我们要马上把她送医院
She also has a swelling in the area of the right kidney.
她的右侧肾区还有肿块
I think it's probably just a cyst causing a blockage.
我认为只是囊肿造成了阻塞
I'm going to pop it.
我要将它挤出来
Stop! You could rupture her appendix and kill her.
停下 你会把阑尾弄破害死她
Nonsense. If she had appendicitis, she'd have a fever.
胡扯 如果是阑尾炎的话 她会发烧的
Well, something went.
疼痛消失了
You gentlemen will have to excuse me now.
先生们我得失陪一下了
I need to pay a visit to the privy.
我得去上个厕所
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
There's probably a little blood in the stream,
可能会尿血
but there's nothing to worry about.
不过没什么好担心的
Doctor.
医生
Is she gonna be all right?
她没事吧
It was nothing serious. Oh, thank God.
不严重 谢天谢地
She just needs a day or two of bed rest.
她只需躺床上休息一两天
Her boy can look in on her.
她儿子可以照顾她
Thank you, Thack. I was just heading back to the club.
谢谢你 萨克 我正要回俱乐部呢
Had to fold a hell of a hand to rush back here.
却不得不折返赶到这里
I'll walk you out.
我送你
Tell me, Thack,
告诉我 萨克
how is Cornelia?
科妮莉亚怎么样
What do you mean?
什么意思
How is she doing at the Knick?
她在尼克病院怎么样
Am I well represented by her?
她代表我做的怎么样
Or am I seen as a fool who can't say no to his little girl?
还是我被认为是无法拒绝自己女儿的傻瓜
Anyone who views her as a little girl
谁要是小瞧了她
does so at their own peril.
谁就会有大♥麻♥烦了
You haven't really answered my question.
你没有好好回答我的问题
You should be proud.
你应该骄傲
In 10 years, she could be running the whole hospital.
十年后 她就能执掌整个病院
In 10 years, I expect to have a gaggle of grandchildren.
十年后我还盼望有一堆外孙呢
I hope she understands that when she's married,
我希望她知道结婚后
she'll have other responsibilities to her husband.
她对自己的丈夫还有其他责任
Does she know that?
她知道吗
Because if not, it could be one hell of a conversation.
如果不知道的话 你们可要好好谈谈了
If you'd be willing to have it with her,
如果你能跟她谈谈的话
I would be forever in your debt.
我会永远欠你一个人情
You're already in my debt.
你已经欠我人情了
Nicaragua.
尼加拉瓜
Yes.
没错
Doesn't seem possible, but...
说起来不太可能 但是...
feels hotter here than it ever did down there.
这里比那里热多了
It's all the buildings. Oh, is that so?
因为这些大楼 是吗
They capture the heat.
它们吸收热量
How long have you been standing there?
你站这里多久了
Only a moment.
才一会儿
You look quite natural with children.
你看起来挺会逗孩子的
I wanted to ask you, Nurse,
我想问你件事 护士
if you've ever visited the Eden Museum before.
你曾经去过伊顿博物馆吗
The dime museum on 23rd Street?
23号♥街上的简易博物馆吗
Mmm. No, I haven't.
对 没有
Well, they have a lovely winter garden that
那儿有个漂亮的冬景花♥园♥
I feel like you would enjoy.
我觉得你会喜欢
You can have an ice cream and listen to music.
你可以边吃冰淇淋边听音乐
I think I'd like the waxworks at the Chamber of Horrors.
我比较喜欢恐怖屋里的蜡像
Do you enjoy being frightened?
你喜欢受到惊吓吗
I think it's delicious,
我觉得很棒
so long as it's not really happening.
只要那不是真的
Maybe we can go there one afternoon.
也许哪天下午我们可以去那儿
Dr. Chickering, I need you.
奇克林医生 我需要你
It's a previa case.
胎盘前置
I need a doctor to order the patient into surgery immediately.
需要医生立即安排手术
Mrs... Lefkowitz.
怎么称呼您 莱夫科维茨
Lefkowitz. Look up, please, Mrs. Lefkowitz.
莱夫科维茨 往上看 莱夫科维茨太太
Great. Thank you.
好极了 谢谢
How long have you been in labor?
你临产多久了
Since 8:00 this morning.
今天早上8点开始的
I just need you to order her into surgery.
我只是要你给她安排手术
I'm not allowed to.
我没有权限
You're wasting time, Bertie.
你在浪费时间 伯蒂
Nurse Elkins, fetch Dr. Thackery.
埃尔金斯护士 去找萨克雷医生
Tell him we have an extreme case of previa.
告诉他我们有一个严重的胎盘前置病例
Where's Gallinger?
加林格在哪
No one's seen him.
没人看到过他
Then tell Dr. Chickering he'll be assisting.
告诉奇克林医生让他协助我
We ready? Patient all prepped?
准备好了吗 病人术前准备做好了吗
Of course.
当然
You look a tad rattled, Bertie.
你看上去有点慌乱啊 伯蒂
I wasn't eager to see another previa patient
在克里斯蒂安森医生死后 我不太想再见到
after Dr. Christiansen.
胎盘前置的病人
Listen to me.
听我说
Christiansen was brilliant, but he froze.
克里斯蒂安森很出色 但是他畏惧了
You know, he lost his nerve. We won't.
他失去了勇气 我们不会
We make a bigger incision.
我们把切口开大
We have the electric cauterizer, which is faster.
我们有更迅速的电灼烧器
We can save this mother. We can save this child.
我们能拯救这位母亲 我们能拯救这个孩子
We can do this.
我们能做到的
How long?
花了多久
72 seconds.
七十二秒
I don't think anybody could have done it faster.
我觉得没有人能更快了
We did everything right.
我们没出半点差池
Did you hear about the Gallingers?
你听说加林格家的事了吗
Little Lillian's sick.
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表