剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表
Something giving rich folks a poor folks' disease?
富人突然患上了穷♥人♥的病
It needs a look.
值得去看看
I'll call on the family and make my inquiries.
我会拜访那些家族去询问一番
I'll come with you.
我跟你一起去
I've been above 14th Street before, miss.
十四街以上我都去过 小姐
I don't need a guide.
我不需要向导
But you'll need an ambassador to get in the door.
但你要想进门可得要位引荐人
Miss Robertson,
罗伯森小姐
I have the full power of the health department
我受纽约市和卫生局的
and the city of New York.
全权委任
I have the authority to get into any door I want.
我有权进入任何地方
Perhaps so,
也许是这样
but if you want anyone to talk to you inside those doors,
但如果你想里面的人回答你的问题
you'll never speak like that to their faces.
你可不能当面这么跟他们说话
Hey, Doc. How long has she got?
医生 她还能撑多久
Not very.
撑不了多久了
Temperature is higher. Diarrhea is worse.
烧得更高了 腹泻更严重了
I'm worried her bowels may have perforated.
我担心她的肠可能穿孔了
I'll have Dr. Thackery take a look.
我会让萨克雷医生看一看的
Rhus tox?
毒漆藤[有毒植物]
Three times a day.
一天三次
Stools?
大便呢
My first concern was when the fat globules
我最担心的是大便中出现了脂肪球
showed up and then the blood.
接着是便血
You think it's just the treatment?
你觉得这只是治疗的副作用吗
No, her weak pulse and everything you're telling me
不 她微弱的脉搏以及你所告诉我的
suggests otherwise.
都表明是另有其因
It's most likely her intestines are already perforated.
有很大可能她的肠道已经穿孔了
Would you give her one teaspoon of turpentine
你能每隔三个小时给她服一茶匙的松节油
every three hours to help with the perforation?
来缓解肠穿孔吗
See if that relieves some of her agony.
看能不能减轻她的痛苦
So you won't operate?
所以你不给她动手术
The risk would be too great.
风险太大
But there is a procedure?
但确实可以手术
There would be no point.
那样完全没有意义
The point would be to save a young girl
意义就在于能够拯救一个
who has her entire life ahead of her.
人生才刚开始的年轻女孩
She's too far gone.
她的病情太严重了
She would almost certainly die under the knife.
几乎能肯定她会死在手术刀下
And if she did miraculously survive,
就算她奇迹般地活了下来
her life would be grossly compromised forever.
她这一辈子都将不断地受到疾病的威胁
Perforation means the loops
穿孔意味着
of her intestines are sticking together.
她的肠袢已经黏结起来了
I would have to resect large areas,
我只能切除一大部分
which would inevitably lead to more perforations,
这样不可避免地会导致更多穿孔
more surgeries, more complications.
更多手术和更多并发症
But a chance she could live is better than doing nothing.
但给她一线生机也好过什么都不做
If little Cora knew the details,
如果小科拉知道这些细节
even in her delirious state,
就算她神志不清
I am certain that she would elect to have her own will
我确信她会选择靠她自己的意志
determine if she can beat this illness
来决定与病魔斗争
rather than die at my hands in an operating room.
而不是在手术之中死于我手
Thus far we have fried the heart,
目前为止我们已经烤熟了心脏
crisped the aorta,
脆化了主动脉
and left behind a terrible puncture wound.
还留了道可怕的穿刺伤口
Yes, but it does smell pleasantly like breakfast.
没错 但是闻起来有早餐的香味
So, the wire corrodes inside the artery every time.
金属丝每次都在动脉里被腐蚀
Perhaps it's too much current.
可能是电流太大
Right, or maybe the wrong sort of wire.
对 也可能是选错了金属丝种类
Maybe copper is wrong and tin is right.
也许不该选铜丝而应该选锡丝
But how do we know?
但我们怎么知道呢
Here.
给我
It says here to "Couper en dessous
上面写着"Couper en dessous
du ventricule".
du ventricule"
We know that ventricule is ventricle
ventricule是"心室"的意思
and couper means to cut.
couper是"切开"的意思
Right, but it also means
没错 但还有别的意思
"to nick, to slice, to disconnect, or to break".
"割开 切片 切除 毁坏"
So we don't know whether we're supposed to make a small nick
所以我们没法知道到底是割开小口
or cut the whole thing off.
还是整个切除
Even the simplest words mean five things in French.
就连最简单的词在法语里也有五种意思
They are the worst.
这种词最坑了
I think we should just--
我想我们只能...
No, we don't need him.
不 我们不需要他
He likely isn't as familiar with the procedure as he claims.
他可能并不像他自称的那样熟知手术流程
We're far better off without him.
他不在 我们俩能做得更好
Everett, he did coauthor the paper.
埃弗雷特 他确实参与撰写了这篇论文
Those people are known to exaggerate their accomplishments, Bertie.
伯蒂 这些人就喜欢夸大自己的成就
One second.
稍等
Yes?
请进
Do you have a moment, doctor?
医生 你有空吗
Ah, Bertie the Brave and the good Knight Gallinger.
这不是勇士伯蒂和骑士加林格嘛
All I want to hear is that it works and you got it solved.
希望听到你们成功解决问题的好消息
No, we're hopelessly lost.
让你失望了 我们束手无策了
But we did find something. It's not good.
但我们有其他进展 不是好消息
But it might be.
但也算是进展吧
It concerns Edwards and the procedure he described.
这里提到了爱德华兹和他说的手术
We can learn it with Edwards' help,
在他的帮助下 我们可以学习这个手术
but it just might be what we had hoped.
但这也可能只是我们原本所希望的
Bertie's more of a dreamer than is good for him.
伯蒂太天真了
Edwards is a fraud.
爱德华兹就是个骗子
Well, then, he's a fraud who's been listed as a coauthor
这个骗子可是和蒂博医生合著了
of a published paper alongside Dr. Thibaux.
一篇已公开♥发♥表的论文
Dr. Algernon C. Edwards.
阿尔杰农·C·爱德华兹医生
Seems like we're gonna need this man after all.
看来我们还是得用他
No, we don't. Calm yourself,
我们不需要 淡定
Everett. You'll do the procedure.
埃弗雷特 手术仍由你主刀
All we'll have him do is talk you through it.
我们只需要他给你讲解一下
He'll never lay a hand on your patient.
不会让他碰你病人一根指头的
Very well.
好的
Schedule says you're doing a skin graft
安排上说你今天下午要为
on a syphilitic this afternoon.
一位梅毒患者做皮肤移植手术
Yes.
是的
You need assistance? No. I'll be fine.
需要助手吗 不用 我能搞定
In fact, you interrupted my preparations.
其实 你们中断了我的准备工作
Of course.
这样呀
Open or closed?
要开着还是关上
Closed.
关上
Hello.
这儿
Welcome back.
又可以扎了
Dr. Edwards, you're needed downstairs.
爱德华兹医生 楼下需要你
I'm in the middle of a procedure.
我正在治疗
I ain't asking.
我这不是商量
I told you to stay home. I can't lose my job.
我要你待在家里的 我不能丢工作
Shit, he ain't the only one.
妈的 他不是唯一一个
I told you this was a bad idea.
我跟你说过这不是好主意
Just help me get him to the operating table.
帮我一起把他带到手术台
And then fetch Miss Odom and Mrs. Gamble from the laundry.
把洗衣房♥的奥多姆小姐和甘布尔夫人叫来
Right, 'cause they ain't gonna be wondering
好的 因为她们才不会好奇
why the coal man is running around upstairs.
为啥煤矿工人会在楼上
Just go!
快去
Yeager's needle and silk.
耶格尔针线
Nurse Baker?
贝克护士
Steady at 82.
心率稳定在82
She's got beautiful hair.
她的头发很美
That color, what I wouldn't give.
我可不会染这种颜色
I want to get underneath
我要再深入一点
to add some sutures to strengthen the graft.
缝合几针以固定植皮
Could you slightly lift the flap to allow me access below?
你能稍微翻一下皮瓣可以让我进到里面吗
Gently. Gently.
慢点 慢点
剧集 | 尼克病院(2014) | 导航列表